Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,148 members, 7,849,575 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:41 AM

Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. (7043 Views)

Lagos State SDP Chairman And Excos Dump Party, Join Jandor's PDP / Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan And Handover To Him After - Anenih / Olu Falae Resigns As SDP Chairman, Quits Politics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Donelli: 8:33pm On Jun 14, 2019
Sirjamo:
[s]There are more than a billion angle to the June 12 story, you can choose to believe anyone of them. This one is certainly for the okoros, they'd love the part were MKO bailed on Anenih but forget that Ojukwu had done exactly the same thing many years before.[/s]
Stick to the discuss. Don't try to hide behind Igbos (as usual) to save face.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by SOFTDRINK: 8:37pm On Jun 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:

And Tinubu had already agreed to serve as Abacha's VP.
This is how treacherous these people can be
@ the bolded

Are you serious?
Cos if true, that's some really heartless move from Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Guestlander: 8:39pm On Jun 14, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

@ the bolded

Are you serious?

He is lying about Tinubu.
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by SOFTDRINK: 8:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:
The first man to run on a muslim-muslim ticket and he openly boasted that he doesn't need the help of Igbos.

Unfortunately, an Igboman brought him down with just 2 court injunctions.

Abeg who be the Igboman, abeg nack me tori

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by SOFTDRINK: 8:47pm On Jun 14, 2019
Guestlander:

So who was positioning to become Abacha's VP ?

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by vastone(m): 9:10pm On Jun 14, 2019
Xisnin:
Jobless people everywhere.
Men write history for men, not the other way around.
This baseless story like others will die a natural death.

YOU JUST PLAIN STUPID LIKE M.K.O angry angry angry angry

7 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by vastone(m): 9:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
hisexcellency34:
I heard the man also destroyed containers of Bibles. Is it true

TRUE, AND EVEN CONSPIRED WITH IBB IN OVERTHROWING , BUHARI'S GOVERNMENT WITH 5MILL US.DOLLARS.. THE DUDE WAS A THIEF EVEN TO THE EXTENT OF STEALING SAMUEL DOE'S MONIES ENTRUSTED TO HIM BY THEN IBB AFTER HIS COUP TO BE GIVEN TO HIS FAMILY IN LONDON.
ROBBED NIGERIA OF A HUGE SUM ALLOCATED TO TO THE YORUBA OLE IN WIRING TELEPHONES ACROSS THE COUNTRY- MURITALA MOHAMMED....AM SURE HE MUST HAVE BEEN INVOLVED IN THE SUPPOSED COUP DE TAT THEN, NO WONDER OBJ DIDN'T RECOGNIZE JUNE 12 FOR HIS ATROCITIES AND HUNGER FOR FAME AND POWER TYPICAL AFONJA... tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Godjone(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Napoleondegreat:

Problem is why did Nigerians allow politicians to change our democracy day to honour this type of character
it will completely be reversed when an educated leader assume the presidency office by the time the waecless president is out

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by vastone(m): 9:25pm On Jun 14, 2019
Napoleondegreat:

Problem is why did Nigerians allow politicians to change our democracy day to honour this type of character
TO SCORE CHEAP POLITICAL points, THE NORTH HAS AN AGENDA, BUT IT WONT WORK, THEY ARE SCHEMING DAY AND NIGHT BUT THEIR PLANS WOULD FALL TO THE GROUND shocked shocked
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by vastone(m): 9:30pm On Jun 14, 2019
goldfish80:
Mko was a philanthropist. He donated to build schools and hospitals across the country. He also paid tuition to students from Ogun state, history will always be kind to him on that front.
However, like every other human, he had his faults. He acted as conduit the military boys used in syphoning cash. He was the middle man in a lot of shady deals. Price racketeering and economic sabotage. Let's not talk about thw ITF scam.

Also, he introduced money politics and vote buying into Nigerian politics. Durring the SDP convention in Jos, he bought delegates with over 20,000 which his son Kola dispatched. The man was sharing money like it was going out of fashion but unfortunately for him, everything was captured on camera and was used as evidence against him by Ibb when he wanted to annul the elections.

The man sponsored coups and some jihadist movement across the country. If the country chooses to immortalize him, it's OK. But I think we should review the criteria and benchmark used in immortalizing people.
It's unfortunate we still have stadias and major roads named after Gen Abacha. A man we still recover loots from Switzerland and Luxembourg in his name. What moral compass does the government have to ask youths not to take to yahoo when they immortalize criminals.

GBAM!!!!
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by NaMeAboki: 9:41pm On Jun 14, 2019
Every man has his dark side and apparently so did Abiola; a serial coup sponsor who unknowingly also sponsored a coup against himself.

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by duncun: 9:57pm On Jun 14, 2019

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by duncun: 10:07pm On Jun 14, 2019

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Nobody: 11:05pm On Jun 14, 2019
I neither like nor support Buhari but I see so much similarities between Abiola and Atiku.
Their desperation stinks to high heavens.
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by GenSpecifics: 11:06pm On Jun 14, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

@ the bolded

Are you serious?

Ask yourself how come chagoury is best friends with Tinubu

Chagoury

1 Like

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by GenSpecifics: 11:20pm On Jun 14, 2019
Guestlander:

Tinubu is a fraud, bastard, ex convict, drug addict , thief, thug and a ritualist

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by GenSpecifics: 11:22pm On Jun 14, 2019
J111333:
I neither like nor support Buhari but I see so much similarities between Abiola and Atiku.
Their desperation stinks to high heavens.

Tinubu and not Atiku

Tinubu is about to get the ultimate afonja treatment

2 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jun 14, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Tinubu and not Atiku

Tinubu is about to get the ultimate afonja treatment
Atiku is more desperate than Tinubu. Do you know how many times he has changed party just to be President?
Tinubu is more of greedy than desperate.
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by GenSpecifics: 11:26pm On Jun 14, 2019
J111333:
Atiku is more desperate than Tinubu. Do you know how many times he has changed party just to be President?
Tinubu is more of greedy than desperate.

Greed does not equate to ambition

Atiku is ambitious while afonja Tinubu is a greedy entitled thief

5 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 11:28pm On Jun 14, 2019
Please help Me ask Him why he thinks I.B.B annulled d result... I kip wondering why would people make m.k.o look like a hero *spit in Swahili
Napoleondegreat:

How is the story baseless uncle??
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by GenSpecifics: 11:34pm On Jun 14, 2019

3 Likes

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 11:50pm On Jun 14, 2019
As in
GenSpecifics:
Tony Anenih too correct.

Obasanjo did not call him Mr Fixer for nothing
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 11:55pm On Jun 14, 2019
U right...buh M.K.O is fanatic for a reason #power tasty and obviously for the north populace to fake what he stands for and U think reasonable policians would let Him lead Nigeria...
Unlimitk:
I'm a Yoruba,
but let's be truthful
mko abiola was a fanatical Muslim
obj knew
some Yorubas even my family know
nobody should try to tell me otherwise
I know this myself
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 11:58pm On Jun 14, 2019
Politicians works with d heart of the masses and most Nigerians are ignorant of the game.
Napoleondegreat:

Am most shocked reading this from Chief Tony Anini. But my question remains why the much hype about June 12 since Abiola is such a character depicted in this write up
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 12:02am On Jun 15, 2019
The truth sometimes need to be told.. All this wrong write up about tony anneh happens because the fact was not known and remember He was chairman of p.d.p...mostly made up of M.k.o antagonists
Napoleondegreat:

Am shocked to find out that Chief Anini is such a trustworthy brainy fellow despite the negative media attention he usually gets
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 12:07am On Jun 15, 2019
Yeah true... And it most likely to occur in 2023... Remember Aswaju saying the Igbo's are not a threat to his 2023 presidential bid even Buhari didn't made such statement U see been over smart can lead to Ur downfall cause that speaks the mind of a sessionist.
allcomage:
This is very insightful. It reeks of desperation and arrogance on the side of mko.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Maliqcious: 12:11am On Jun 15, 2019
Just as much I don't like Buhari's administration in terms of economy and others... Naturally I will not cast My vote for Buhari buh that Man is more intelligent than most politician...I know see that it almost impossible for Tinubu running for 2023
Napoleondegreat:

The outburst is worth reading. No wonder Obj ignored Yoruba peoples propaganda on June 12. Buhari just fall in due to desperation to lock up Yoruba vote
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Guestlander: 1:07am On Jun 15, 2019
GenSpecifics:

Tinubu is a fraud, bastard, ex convict, drug addict , thief, thug and a ritualist

Ok, thanks for the info.
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Xisnin(m): 1:11am On Jun 15, 2019
vastone:

YOU JUST PLAIN STUPID LIKE M.K.O angry angry angry angry

It is funny when a nonentity compares himself to a great man.

abbeyfel:
Open your brain and mind man! Abiola was a rugged cheat!

In your small mind!
Re: Abiola Invited Abacha To Overthrow Shonekan . - SDP Chairman. by Temple1288(m): 2:13am On Jun 15, 2019
SOFTDRINK:

Abeg who be the Igboman, abeg nack me tori

Francis Arthur Nzeribe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Emefiele: Bandits, Terrorists Cause Of Nigeria’s Inflation / Easter Celebration: Senate Adjourns Plenary By Three Weeks / Kogi Government Sues EFCC, Demands ₦35 Billion In Damages

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.