Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,987 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable (4356 Views)

Man Cuts Off Wife's Ears During Domestic Violence (Graphic Photos) / Welder Beats Wife To Death For Alleged Adultery (Photo) / Man Beats Wife To Death In Lagos For Being Barren (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Nobody: 4:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pls am so sorry for all this.

However, this should be a great lesson for married couples esp. ladies.

Can't you allow 'peace to reign' for even one minute? cry
Can't you allow your husbands live without a quarrel for one week? cry
Can any one of you boast of staying one month without a quarrel, nagging or domestic/industrial violence. I set my one-month salary if any one can come out on this embarassed
Can't you live this world with peace for once cry
Am so sorry for this but it calls for a sober reflection embarassed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Shinatu: 4:49pm On Oct 04, 2010
greateros:

Frustration, tooo bad angry undecided

As for wife beating, pray you don't marry the one with koboko on her tongue, discouragement on her lips and ingratitude for her manners undecided undecided

You wouldn't know when u started beating her sad undecided

Hence my reason for opting to be only a father and not a husband, undecided undecided

Never been married and never will be, and yet a sweet daddy to two lovely sons from different mothers, wink wink

Clap for yourself. pa pa papapa pa!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Nobody: 5:00pm On Oct 04, 2010
what a pity for her to die as a disbeliever,no mercy for her at all,if she died a less practicing muslim is one million times better than a disbeliever,or an umbeliever,just imagine the number of years she would spend suffering in the grave before she finanly end in hellfire till eternity

Nairalander,this is not a joke at all,is plain reality of what will happen to anybody that die as non muslim,either during past prophets,jesus(as)time,and our time now,embrace ISLAM for is the only religion that guarantee salvation
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by CyberG: 5:06pm On Oct 04, 2010
Goodness! Well, if any woman ever reads this story: never follow her path! I don't support a man beating his wife neither will I do that in my life but anger, nagging and constant provocation from your own wife will ALWAYS produce this final result. A good man only needs one moment of MADNESS and this story repeats itself like a recurring decimal! I have seen a relationship like this and my advice is NEVER marry a woman who nags and gets angry all the time! It is better to be unmarried than to marry a fool 'cos anger rests in the bosom of fools!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Parnassuss(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
nopuqeater:

Allah says in the Quran; A bad woman for a bad man. A good woman for a good man. A disbelieving woman for a disbelieving man. A believing woman for a believing man.

Imagine Basirat in Church? And she died as a disbeliever, beaten to death by a man who  does not fear his Creator. Yet it was this woman that certified him as a father. Yet it was the same woman that he slept with and enjoyed the mercy and blessing provided from her.

What an evil man.

If I were in authority in Nigeria, his case would have been done. Subhannallah. What a piece of work for a man.

Eyin Obinrin Muslim, e ma fee keferi o, tori pe won ko ni ipaya Olorun Oba. Onigbagbo Ododo ni lati ronti Olorun Oba to Aiye to da Orun. Allah.

Eyin ti e fi Islam sile, e fi oruko Islam sile o.

Dude, this ur talk no fly.

oludashmi:

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Immediately after vigil she looked for trouble
immediately after she looked for trouble he beat her
immediately after he beat her, landlord came to rescue her
immediately after landlord rescued her, she fainted under her husbands beating
immediately after the fainted, she died
immediately after that, her husband's eyes clears
immediately after that, he tells the history with regrets
immediately after that, he remembered how he had prayed hard at the vigil

Hmmnn undecided
Now he will never raise his hand against a woman but it is too late.
Do you claim to be the head of a house by beating your woman?

Guy this talk too funny even as it is sobering.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by kolaoloye(m): 5:11pm On Oct 04, 2010
uplawal:

what a pity for her to die as a disbeliever,no mercy for her at all,if she died a less practicing muslim is one million times better than a disbeliever,or an umbeliever,just imagine the number of years she would spend suffering in the grave before she finanly end in hellfire till eternity

Nairalander,this is not a joke at all,is plain reality of what will happen to anybody that die as non muslim,either during past prophets,jesus(as)time,and our time now,embrace ISLAM for is the only religion that guarantee salvation
I ignored your ignorance.
You were suppose to sympathize with the children not to come and preach here.
Religion has nothing to do with what we have on ground.

On a lighter mood:where is Abuzola? grin I miss him.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by jaguda(m): 5:16pm On Oct 04, 2010
Pitiful!!!!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Nobody: 5:17pm On Oct 04, 2010
why dnt you cry for your ignorance instead?what would happen to basira would definately happen to every disbeliever or umbeliever like you except you accept God as one and not three,and follow his laws in the Quran and the ways of the last prophet
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by MissyB3(f): 5:34pm On Oct 04, 2010
bawomolo:

i didn't know nagging would encourage a man to open his checkbook.
Nagging may not necessarily be the solution but it's a consequence.

uplawal:

Nairalander,this is not a joke at all,is plain reality of what will happen to anybody that die as non muslim,[/b]either during past prophets,jesus(as)time,and our time now,[b]embrace ISLAM for is the only religion that guarantee salvation
Now, I've just gotta LAUGH!!! grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Nobody: 5:43pm On Oct 04, 2010
I trust nigerians to take everything to religion,thats why that country is still as low-lifed as you could ever imagine,dont get me wrong,i love my country and would rather die there than anywhere else but comon ppl.
we have priests and pastors sodomising innocent children,we have dumb imams killing their own people all in the name of jihad and is thewre anywhere in the bible or quran that states that killing your own innocent citizens is right or sodomising a child is right
your religion should be your heart and dont try to preach to people who as far as God/Allah may be concerned is closer to heaven than you
we all sit down here on earth and claim to be cleaner Muhammad(S.A.W) and Jesus Christ but our deeds are enuff to make hitler look saintly
grow up people and stop being fools unto urselves and I do know that before Islam and Christianity came to Africa we had our own beliefs and you cant tell me that no one from that era went to heaven
you deluded religious fools
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by spikedcylinder: 5:44pm On Oct 04, 2010
It's not just women that suffer abuse in marriage, men suffer too. Honestly, some women are pure wrenches. Insufferable mongrels. Chai. Not one moment of peace and sanity. Always screaming, fighting, shouting, hating, swearing, cursing, insanely jealous, extremely rude, malicious etc. Jesu!
I know a woman like that and if she was married to my brother, I'd have put [i]otapiapi[/i]a in her food a long long long time ago.

According to the landlord in this story, the woman was like that. I'm not excusing her husband beating her but it only takes a very very strong willed man not to retaliate violently with a mongrel for a wife.
Now, this is the sorry end. I hope this serves as a lesson.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by olan09(f): 6:04pm On Oct 04, 2010
PLEASE, LETS NOT JUDGE THE MAN BUT THE WOMAN @TIMES A WOMAN WILL FRUSTRATE A MAN TILL THE MAN BEATS THE WOMAN TO PULP.

I AM A LIVING WITNESS, AM A WOMAN N I KNOW WHAT WE WOMAN CAN DO. angry

BUT FOR THE MAN NO MATTER WHAT UR WOMAN DOES, U OUGHT NOT TO LET THAT LEADS TO BEATING EVEN SLAPPING undecided

SO FOR THE LATE WOMAN MAY HER GENTLE SOUL REST IN PERFECT PEACE cry

AND FOR THE MAN I PRAY THE COURT OF LAW FOR THE SAKE OF HIS CHILDREN SEE TO THE ISSUE LIGHTLY lipsrsealed
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by ijcurt(f): 6:42pm On Oct 04, 2010
bayleaf:

it seems every ten years something bad happens to this man. he was married for ten years after which his wife left him. then he married again and ten years later he killed his wife. i wonder what the next ten years would bring for him.
lol, i wonder o, , grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Nobody: 6:47pm On Oct 04, 2010
why laughing@missy B
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by AloyEmeka5: 6:51pm On Oct 04, 2010
Side effect of poverty. If this carpenter was rich, he wouldn't be at home in the 1st place talk less beating his wife or he wouldn't leave them at the church because he will have an SUV to drive his family home. Poverty is nobody's friend.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by ada24: 10:03pm On Oct 04, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It's not just women that suffer abuse in marriage, men suffer too. Honestly, some woman are pure wrenches. Insufferable mongrels. Chai. Not one moment of peace and sanity. Always screaming, fighting, shouting, hating, swearing, cursing, insanely jealous, extremely rude, malicious etc. Jesu!
I know a woman like that and if she was married to my brother, I'd have put [i]otapiapi[/i]a in her food a long long long time ago.

According to the landlord in this story, the woman was like that. I'm not excusing her husband beating her but it only takes a very very strong willed man not to retaliate violently with a mongrel for a wife.

as much as i want to agree with you - i have to say that at times just as a man is provoked a woman is also provoked as well. If a man does not know how to be a good husband it is only a matter of time that "good" wife will start nagging and knowing our culture every problem in the marriage is the womans fault.

we know this man is not going to spend more than a few days in jail, there is NEVER any reason to raise ur hand against a woman especially the mother of ur child. i'm sorry this needs to stop so - we have men in this day and age that think its ok to beat ur wife - oh i wish some of them would try that foolishness in countries that REALLY punish this barbaric behaviour.

if he had killed anyone else it would be point blank murder or manslaughter - but cos its a "nagging" nigerian wife its ok right
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by akwaowoudo(m): 3:11am On Oct 05, 2010
Why must a man beat up his wife when there are avenues to adopt _maybe a walkout, rejection of meals, avoiding matrimonial bed, etc.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by CGKing(m): 3:47am On Oct 05, 2010
they just came from night vigil wher they were asked to fight the devil, kick the devil, scratch the devil, cast the devil, punch the devil, wound the devil, shoot the devil. . .
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by InkedNerd(f): 3:56am On Oct 05, 2010
Hmmm, bk.babe97y's always saying some nonsense about Ibo men I wonder what he's got to say about this Yoruba man here beating his poor wife to death? tongue
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by spikedcylinder: 5:51am On Oct 05, 2010
ada24:

as much as i want to agree with you - i have to say that at times just as a man is provoked a woman is also provoked as well. If a man does not know how to be a good husband it is only a matter of time that "good" wife will start nagging and knowing our culture every problem in the marriage is the womans fault.

we know this man is not going to spend more than a few days in jail, there is NEVER any reason to raise your hand against a woman especially the mother of your child. i'm sorry this needs to stop so - we have men in this day and age that think its ok to beat your wife - oh i wish some of them would try that foolishness in countries that REALLY punish this barbaric behaviour.

if he had killed anyone else it would be point blank murder or manslaughter - but cos its a "nagging" nigerian wife its ok right

There are two sides to every story.
I agree with what you have said, some men are weaklings who handle their insecurity by beating their wives but A LOT of women are horrible. Horrible, I tell you.
Nagging is not enough reason to beat your wife but it is more than enough to drive a man insane and we all know that men cannot handle insane.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by AloyEmeka5: 6:05am On Oct 05, 2010
spikedcylinder:

It's not just women that suffer abuse in marriage, men suffer too. Honestly, some woman are pure wrenches. Insufferable mongrels. Chai. Not one moment of peace and sanity. Always screaming, fighting, shouting, hating, swearing, cursing, insanely jealous, extremely rude, malicious etc. Jesu!

Finally somebody is seeing these issues from both sides.  It is easy for us to sit and judge but we get angry everyday even if we don't get violent. This man is obviously poor and frustrated coupled with a wife who is making life more miserable for him. She nags and nags and nags and the worst of it is that it is affecting her children too.

Nobody is supporting his husband's action but it was clearly an accident. He lost it after she pushed beyond his threshold of sanity. It can happen to anybody. That is the same case with all these Nigerian women murdered in America by their husbands but it is a pity that whenever murder enters the case, nobody is interested in your side of the story. May God have mercy and bless that family.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by AloyEmeka5: 6:17am On Oct 05, 2010
ada24:

So a woman who doesn't know how to be a "good wife" should be abused verbally or physically by her husband because she caused it?

we know this man is not going to spend more than a few days in jail, there is NEVER any reason to raise your hand against a woman especially the mother of your child. i'm sorry this needs to stop so - we have men in this day and age that think its ok to beat your wife - oh i wish some of them would try that foolishness in countries that REALLY punish this barbaric behaviour.

There are millions of reasons to hit a woman and one of them is self defense. Will you tell your brother or son to stand like a he goat before a woman with dagger or gun charging at him because HE CAN NEVER RAISE HIS HANDS ON A WOMAN NO MATTER THE SITUATION?. Many women hide under that unwritten law to abuse their husband verbally and physically. The same hurtful effect hitting has on a woman is applicable to men.

[size=14pt]MY RULES are very simple and straight to the point; If you don't want to get hit by a man:[/size]

1) Always keep your hand to yourself and never hit a MAN unless for self defense.

2) Don't push HIM to see what he is capable of doing. The police may be 911 away but the way he reacts may leave you lifeless before the police arrives. Don't push anybody(including women) beyond their mental ability because they may snap and turn deadly in a flash.

3) Recognize that God gave the woman a very sharp tongue. The woman's tongue is capable of pitting nations against each other how much less one person. That tongue of yours is venomous.Please use it wisely.

4) Their EGO. Play with a man the best way you can, clean out his account BUT do not tamper with his EGO.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by spikedcylinder: 6:30am On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

2) Don't push HIM to see what he is capable of doing. The police may be 911 away but the way he reacts may leave you lifeless before the police arrives. Don't push anybody(including women) beyond their mental ability because they may snap and turn deadly in a flash.

You are so right on this. Some women believe "he's my husband, I can do whatever I want". You'd be shocked. Ehen. A word. Enough. For. The wise.
[size=5pt]I know you cannot do without your daily dose of spikey so I know you're reading this. I'd be happy to come to your funeral and hook him up with a woman who deserves him, you hear?[/size]
grin grin grin grin wink
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by ada24: 7:24am On Oct 05, 2010
aloy and spiked - i'm not talking about bad women - i'm talking about women who suffer domestic abuse - not all men hit their wives cos of nagging some are just animals and i doubt any sensible woman would push her man to the point where he will beat her.

there are too many examples for me to use but trust me the horrible women u talk of are not the ones i'm referring to here.

there are many ways to handle a women and beating is not one of them - trust me a man can get more from a woman by ignoring her for a few days - beating her just makes her loose respect for him.

Plus do these same men beat up their fellow men out of annoyance - i know someone who lost a sister last year due to domestic violence and the husband had the gut to tell the family kidney failure - they didn't buy it but no matter what they do they can't bring her back.

lets remember the children in all this - i personally don't think its right for kids to grow up thinking its ok for daddy to hit mummy when they have a disagreement.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by InkedNerd(f): 7:35am On Oct 05, 2010
Well said ada24. When I was younger, I saw something on tv about a man that abused his wife. It got to the point where even the children were participating in the abuse of their mother. Its just sickening.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by kolaoloye(m): 8:56am On Oct 05, 2010
uplawal:

why dnt you cry for your ignorance instead?[b]what would happen to basira would definately happen to every disbeliever or umbeliever like you except you accept God as one and not three,[/b]and follow his laws in the Quran and the ways of the last prophet
There are two things you don't know about me.
1. I don't believe in 3 gods.There is only one God,the creator,His name is Jehovah/Allah/God.
Jesus is the Messiah,sent for our redemption.
2. I will never support a religion that has no room for grace no matter how beautiful you painted it.

Be careful my dear don't let religion cage you after all God did not create any.

follow his laws in the Quran and the ways of the last prophet
You are so naive.God did not write either the Bible or the Quran that is why you see lapses here and there.

God is a perfect God.His ways and doings are too perfect.He cannot ask a man to marry 4 wives because
one woman at times is enough a trouble for a man.
Little wonder prophet Muhammad ran away after all his atrocities.

[b]No matter your religion be humble to your husband.[/b]May Basira's soul rest in peace.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by ijcurt(f): 9:20am On Oct 05, 2010
Aloy+Emeka:

[size=14pt]MY RULES are very simple and straight to the point; If you don't want to get hit by a man:[/size]

1) Always keep your hand to yourself and never hit a MAN unless for self defense.

3) Recognize that God gave the woman a very sharp tongue. The woman's tongue is capable of pitting nations against each other how much less one person. That tongue of yours is venomous.Please use it wisely.

4) Their EGO. Play with a man the best way you can, clean out his account BUT do not tamper with his EGO.

well said
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by ada24: 9:33am On Oct 05, 2010
all this advice to women but i notice the fact the bible says that man has a greater responsibility is no where to be found.

anyway just an observation.

anyway why am i surprised in a culture that deems women as second class citizens what do u expect. everything is the woman's fault.

some people seem to think that men are just sitting down quietly performing their husband duties perfectly and its the woman causing all the problems and has now pushed the man into an animal. as hard as this may be for some to believe there are some men out there who are bad and beat their wives cos its their nature or they may have witnessed it growing up and are now conditioned to act this way.

i have a friend whose husband beat her up 10 days after having a c-section - please tell me what a woman has done in this instance to deserve this - please give me an excuse for this? her luck is she is in the UK and the man was arrested and now has a criminal record - if it was Nigeria he would probably bring his new girlfriend to her wake keeping after killing her - cos u know its her fault she is dead.

anyway lets all have a good week and agree to disagree.

the issue at hand is the topic and not whoever is to blame for this the bigger picture is this man has killed his wife the kid/kids now have no mother and this sin will live with him for the rest of his life - i bet now he wishes he had just left the house and ignored her for a few days so that the wife could fix her behaviour up.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by MissyB3(f): 9:39am On Oct 05, 2010
Just so You people don't preach whatchu don't know - GOD isn't allah eh.

ada24:

some people seem to think that men are just sitting down quietly performing their husband duties perfectly and its the woman causing all the problems and has now pushed the man into an animal.
Which happens to be false.
For every reaction, there must have been a pre-action.
If wife nags, husband must have done something to make her nag.
If husband beats, wife must have done something to make husband beat.
. . . and the cycle continues.

Everyone has a reason to act violently or peacefully - Flimsy or Concrete.
Just think it twice before you react to someone's action.
Can ma reaction possibly get me into trouble, should be a good question to ask oneself before acting.

ada24:

there are some men out there who are bad and beat their wives cos its their nature or they may have witnessed it growing up and are now conditioned to act this way.
Yez!
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by Hauwa1: 1:37pm On Oct 05, 2010
it is rare to see african man in africa that does not hit a woman.
it makes their p r i c k thick since that's what most of them think with. imagine if they have guns like their friends in western countries. women might have been wiped away. women are endangered species in africa.

now he could make up stories afterall the woman is not there to defend herself. i hope he rots in jail.
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by AloyEmeka5: 8:11pm On Oct 05, 2010
uplawal:

Tell me this Uplawal is not a comic icon and I will be amazed. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Man Beats Wife To Death During Domestic Squable by AloyEmeka5: 8:14pm On Oct 05, 2010
*Hauwa*:

it is rare to see african man in africa that does not hit a woman.
it makes their p r i c k thick since that's what most of them think with. imagine if they have guns like their friends in western countries. women might have been wiped away.  women are endangered species in africa.

now he could make up stories afterall the woman is not there to defend herself. i hope he rots in jail.

It is not rare. My father has never beaten my mother and my uncles are like that too. My mother runs her mouth like shege but my father will always counter her by leaving the house to cool off with his friends. It is the same mother of mine who will start screaming out of fear if he is not back home by a certain time.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigerian Man Get Deported From Spain After Returning €4,250 He Found - Photo / CNN Report: 'How To Rob A Bank.' Do We Deserve The Insult? / Fake Nurse Arrested For Stealing Baby

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 88
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.