Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,740 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:14 PM

Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal (35974 Views)

Labour Rejects Tinubu's N25,000 Provisional Wage Increment / Minimum Wage: FG, Workers’ Face-off Worsens As Labour Rejects Sack Option / Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG’s Latest Offer, Crisis Looms (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by TSRC: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2019
The guy has won reelection.
Your minimum wage is no longer his priority.

The old man is just there to settle himself and his cronies and move on.
There is no more pressure.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by argon500: 8:24am On Jun 15, 2019
bigpicture001:

No

The point is the minimum wage is so poor compared to average African countries

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
And FG are yet to implements the 30k nee minimum wage..

Even if implemented, that's $1,000 for a year

Too poor
our politics is local, our zombies are local our sufferings should be local and measured with local si units.. Don't use dollars please..

��������� I laughed because it's only logical to have..
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by deewhaaat(m): 8:25am On Jun 15, 2019
Workers in Nigeria are Scape goat taken to slaughter!
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by senatordave1(m): 8:26am On Jun 15, 2019
The post is not complete.how much is the fg willing to add to those earning above 30k and how much is labor suggesting? This concerns only federal workers,let states start paying.finally,i calculate that this negotiations wont end until august/sept

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by bigpicture001: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:

The point is the minimum wage is so poor compared to average African countries

It's poor but no one is paid the minimum wage..uts just on paper...even the lowest rankin got officers : NYSC are not paid 30k..its always more than that
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by jamp: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
Henmath708:
winning ticket available for pay after winning

WhatsApp if interested-070-81-99-87-20

Write your number well if you are not a fraudster

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by chingymingy: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
This is great shame to Nigeria, a country that can afford to pay its civil servants 100k monthly but have left them begging for small 30k.

#shame
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by Maket: 8:32am On Jun 15, 2019
KEVIND:

16.Chief of Intelligence: Air Vice Marshall Monday Riku Morgan- Benue State,NORTH.

You are living in the past. What does this post has in relation to minimum wage?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by ogbonti: 9:02am On Jun 15, 2019
Why is any sane person fighting for minimum wage? Why can't people fight for maximum wage grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by ice247(m): 9:08am On Jun 15, 2019
Hmmm N900 ,God help us
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by Mizwisdom(f): 9:10am On Jun 15, 2019
chingymingy:
This is great shame to Nigeria, a country that can afford to pay its civil servants 100k monthly but have left them begging for small 30k.

#shame

I don't think we can afford N100K with out budget, even N30K with that budget of ours will leave holes
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by BrokenCock: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
cinoedhunter:
Nigeria has a problem especially our so called leaders . Na cuz of 30k, all these drama . But NASS just got sworn in and welcome package of billions is waiting for them.... until political offices stop being attractive , naija is in trouble... rubbish insensitive leaders.
not until the ppl involved in the civil war die away n allow this generation lead

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 15, 2019
ogbonti:
When will Nigerians REALIZE that:
1. Minimum wage is a function of demand and supply in an economy, and not necessarily what the government can decree?

2..Nigerians should learn a lucrative and attractive skill that is in demand and stop winning about minimum wage. 3. A mechanic or electrician or plumber, even trailer driver care less what the minimum wage is WHY SHOULD ANY MAN BE FIGHTING TO BE AT THE MONIMUM, TO JUST GET BY WITH the MIINIMUM AVAILABLE, SET BY HIS FELLOW MAN?

Would you care to elaborate on that, bro?

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by onmyowncj: 9:17am On Jun 15, 2019
My own is that nysc should be beneficiary of this 30000 minimum wage
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by eagleeye2: 9:29am On Jun 15, 2019
The truth is FG and Labour leaders have decided to scam Nigerian workers.

2 Likes

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by Cwai: 9:31am On Jun 15, 2019
Wait N900 increase? Then how is that N30k minimum wage? shocked shocked
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by eagleeye2: 9:32am On Jun 15, 2019
senatordave1:
The post is not complete.how much is the fg willing to add to those earning above 30k and how much is labor suggesting? This concerns only federal workers,let states start paying.finally,i calculate that this negotiations wont end until august/sept
And implementation may start Second quarter next year.

1 Like

Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by jrusky(m): 9:33am On Jun 15, 2019
Didn't I said it then that this sudden fake 30k wages will ends up as a scam but apc zombies came to threw jabs on me.

Pls I ask and I'm asking again just 18k months salary are not paid till today pls how will demon that can't even pay 18k will now pay 30k pls how

Naturally so many Nigerians are dumbs NLC are the dumbest follow by ASUU bollocks. The apc outsmart them for vote using 30k Greek gift and they fell for it.

I'm happy the way the liar Fed govt played their a s s e s s I guess that will reset their slowpike brains. Let the NLC keep wailing endlessly. Fools.
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by eagleeye2: 9:37am On Jun 15, 2019
Cwai:
Wait N900 increase? Then how is that N30k minimum wage? shocked shocked
The increase is for those already earning more than 30k
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by olumuyiwababzy: 9:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Next Level grin
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by codedguy1(m): 9:44am On Jun 15, 2019
ogbonti:
When will Nigerians REALIZE that:
1. Minimum wage is a function of demand and supply in an economy, and not necessarily what the government can decree?2..Nigerians should learn a lucrative and attractive skill that is in demand and stop winning about minimum wage. 3. A mechanic or electrician or plumber, even trailer driver care less what the minimum wage is WHY SHOULD ANY MAN BE FIGHTING TO BE AT THE MONIMUM, TO JUST GET BY WITH the MIINIMUM AVAILABLE, SET BY HIS FELLOW MAN?

Why does all these not apply to the politicians?
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by STRENGTHesq(m): 9:50am On Jun 15, 2019
I pray this expired branch of the Shithole called Africa gets to Dismember

I hate Colonial Nigeria! cry

We need where things can work
Not a place where greed,envy,nepotism has taken over
Ethnocentric chauvinism has taken over
People are living in penurty
Suffering and smiling
Na charm naija d use on una?

*spits and then pukes"
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by lakesider(m): 10:08am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
And FG are yet to implements the 30k nee minimum wage..

Even if implemented, that's $1,000 for a year

Too poor

You no get sense..
It's been implemented, but the greedy senior staffs want their salary multiplied by almost times 2"meanwhile minimum wage is to protect the poor
Re: Minimum Wage: Labour Rejects FG's Proposal by Belial06: 10:10am On Jun 15, 2019
grin

I will keep laughing at Nigerians

You all are not ready to have a normal life yet.. when. You are you will know what to do. It's not by shouting on the internet and abusing each other of nairaland...

You have allowed few old men and women deceive you all.

Their kids are our here with us and we know how they roll .. you guys are just suffering ..

They give some tours like Mc oluomo money to bully you all into submission and you come online and rant

[img]https://media1./images/a53be6cc904e63941709e5f7eae8f4e1/tenor.gif?itemid=3393233[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Wike Shuns Atiku’s Emissary In Turkey / Kabaka Declares Support For Tinubu, Sings "Emilokan" Song (Video) / Fahim Saleh: Tyrese Haspil Arrested And Charged With Murder Of Gokada CEO

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.