Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,687 members, 7,851,366 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 05:51 PM

Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency (21381 Views)

Senate President Aspirant Woos PDP Senators-elect With Constituency Projects / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / Saraki Dances Shaku Shaku, Removes Cap, Shows Street Credibility In Ilorin (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Flexherbal(m): 8:02am On Jun 15, 2019
I wish him well!
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by joeeee240(m): 8:05am On Jun 15, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
This caught my attention more!!!
Sad! Coming from an ELECTED lawmaker!!!

Shut Up bro, shut up
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by zone51: 8:12am On Jun 15, 2019
TroubleMaker47:
This caught my attention more!!!
Sad! Coming from an ELECTED lawmaker!!!
lakesider:
When people celebrating winning elections instead of getting to work

seunfly:
Dancing with their constituency allowance grin grin grin instead of them to be frank with him and give him specifics of what will make their constituency progress and gives him serious warning that if those things are not done, he is not coming back.

You people reprimanding him for his reply to that guy really need help.

Is it wrong to felicitate with his constituents for being elected n inaugurated successfully on the inauguration day? undecided

I know of a senator from a SW state that imported almost 300 supporters and lodged them in our hotel for 2days, everywhere bubbled for these 2days as they were partying all through, and guess what, they all travelled back on the 13th to go and continue with those who could't come.

Work hasn't commence yet, why is it a crime celebrating?
Seriously you all need HELP!!! angry

davillian:
Just imagine you employed someone
And the day you gave him appointment letter
He starts dancing zanku/gbe body.

What will you do?
Me I will just use D Trump voice (you are fired).

Was he dancing at the National Assembly or At his constituency with his people? undecided You need help also undecided

enemyofprogress:
With people like this in power, Nigeria is in trouble
Because he's happy with his people abi? undecided
What will you say to that of Ifeanyi Ubah that celebrate it in Abuja without going to back home
Aswear you need bigger help grin
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:19am On Jun 15, 2019
hahaha...that means nairabet odds go drop when season start ooo
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by godlyguy(m): 8:21am On Jun 15, 2019
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by papyskinsy: 8:27am On Jun 15, 2019
ppl no get sense I swear dis man de chop our country money and he stil dey chop our bet money and some people will stil go to nairabet shop today to play virtual football.. I pray may sense never be far frm yu
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:07am On Jun 15, 2019
When will you celebrate with bettors?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by dododawa1: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Nothing to achieved in d next 4 years but shaku shaku girl and more bet shops.
Re: Akin Alabi Dances Shaku Shaku To Celebrate His Inauguration With Constituency by booksrite(f): 10:38pm On Jun 28, 2019
When will you celebrate with bettors?

tongue

(1) (2) (Reply)

20 Boko-Haram Members Killed In Borno / Afe Babalola: "Extend Retirement Age Of Supreme Court Justices To 100 Years" / Harrison Gwamnishu Escapes Assassination By Men In Police Van (Photos, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.