Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,316 members, 7,836,372 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] (23911 Views)

Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout. Photos / Beware Of Ritualists And Fraudsters From Ile-ife Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
running after internet fraudster while leaving political fraudster who are destroying this country
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by davillian(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
grin
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Generalwoodz(m): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
A
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
undecided
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:36am On Jun 15, 2019
Olukologia24592:
Only if they could be strict with the polithiefcians. A good government should 1st find out what led to the increase in internet fraud. They're busy chasing dem about

EFCC does go after politheficians.

And they have jailed some.

The problem is, most politicians are smart people. The minute EFCC comes for them, they promptly raise a large crowd of people and claim they are being persecuted. If possible add tribe and religion.

Then there is the order from above phenomenon... See Goje and his case.

Finally, elected officials enjoy immunity. So, till they get out of office, they cannot be touched. See Senator Dariye.indicted.in2005, jailed last year partly because immunity

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:37am On Jun 15, 2019
Mk93:
running after internet fraudster while leaving political fraudster who are destroying this country

Because people like you defend them.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Lovelyn451(f): 7:38am On Jun 15, 2019
SARS is coming up north, see what Lagos pipu have cause...I knew they were trooping into the north, I knew it....chai

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:38am On Jun 15, 2019
deltateam:

No wonder everyone is silent.

This one na United fc

Lol. If they were all from one of the three major tribes, by now war would have broken out grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by SarkinYarki: 7:39am On Jun 15, 2019
does EFCC know 2018 Camry at all so?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by fnep2smooth(m): 7:39am On Jun 15, 2019
Too late
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by GOFRONT(m): 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
If they no buy the benz wetin dem gain??
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:41am On Jun 15, 2019
tactius:

Because people like you defend them.
idiot get off my mention!
do I look like I have held any office that I should be able to defend anyone from efcc arrest.
how will efcc be able to do their job properly when people like Goje are ask to stand down for Senate presidency in exchange for efcc dropping their case against him

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by anonymuz(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Gistpeeps:
Naaa Them....

Everyday.... EFCC dey chop..
them ni get work again....what about the politician dem?

1 Like

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by marcelkasy(m): 7:42am On Jun 15, 2019
Urhobo Boys again
Although our Senator dey even allow us carry maze run. So no big deal.

1 Like

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by anonymuz(m): 7:43am On Jun 15, 2019
Sirmuel1:
Who collects all these seized properties and money? Is it Magu or his Children? Or some other corrupt Officers? Because I'm sure they don't remit everything to the FG!

The little ones they remit to FG will also be embezzled! Nigeria is already filled with corruption.

Some of those People arrested are innocent. SARS go around harassing innocent Boys, and if they can't settle them, they release them to EFCC for prosecution.

Useless Country!
gbam
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Emmanco4sure(m): 7:44am On Jun 15, 2019
No sir.. They are farmers
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Ojei2: 7:45am On Jun 15, 2019
EFCC LEAVE OUR BOYS ALONE OOOOO.
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 15, 2019
Mk93:

idiot get off my mention!
do I look like I have held any office that I should be able to defend anyone from efcc arrest.
how will efcc be able to do their job properly when people like Goje are ask to stand down for Senate presidency in exchange for efcc dropping their case against him

You may not.defend them, but most Nigerians do defend and protect the corrupt politicians.

And that's why we haven't been able to.prosecute many of them.

Like the time efcc came to arrest James inori and was blocked by hundreds of protesters

Sorry if I insulted thee. I'm just tired of hearing that. Efcc.does not.go.against corrupt politicians. They do. Problem is, Nigerians at all levels try to stop them. Like the Goje case and many others.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Jamersirwin1971: 7:48am On Jun 15, 2019
Heavenschild:
Is internet fraudsters the same thing as Yahoo boys?

Yes

1 Like

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by SoNature(m): 7:53am On Jun 15, 2019
The EFCC under Magu has been doing an exceptional job!

They should keep tracking down these lazy cybercriminals battering our already-damaged image.

Nigerian youths would rather go into crime to justify bad leadership instead of insisting that their leaders do the right thing.

I don't know where that mentality came from!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 7:55am On Jun 15, 2019
tactius:

You may not.defend them, but most Nigerians do defend and protect the corrupt politicians.

And that's why we haven't been able to.prosecute many of them.

Like the time efcc came to arrest James inori and was blocked by hundreds of protesters

Sorry if I insulted thee. I'm just tired of hearing that. Efcc.does not.go.against corrupt politicians. They do. Problem is, Nigerians at all levels try to stop them. Like the Goje case and many others.
what power do ordinary Nigerians have to stop efcc from fighting corruption? why won't there be outrage when efcc has reduced itself to only fighting political enemies of the presidency?
if efcc only go after corrupt officials who refused to kowtow to other corrupt officials, what is the need of efcc?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by rusher14: 7:58am On Jun 15, 2019
Lovelyn451:
SARS is coming up north, see what Lagos pipu have cause...I knew they were trooping into the north, I knew it....chai

Are you from Benin?

Is your name Nosa?

grin

1 Like

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 8:01am On Jun 15, 2019
argon500:
EFCC was created to go after corrupt politicians..

But as the FG is shielding the corrupt ones among them, EFCC have no choice than to pounced on fraudsters..

The question is, is their no longer corrupt politicians or government workers in Nigeria again?

EFCC was created to go against financial crimes.

Corruption is an example of financial crime

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 8:05am On Jun 15, 2019
Na rabbit dem be.. smokes out grin
Gmail and facebook putting these dumb kids in trouble making Efcc feel like FBI cheesy

Stay wise and say no to crime grin grin
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by adonainana: 8:07am On Jun 15, 2019
I know two out of all the people named in this article.

But how are these EFCC people nabbing G boys tho.

I think they are working with ISP providers to track IP of people suspected of doing fraud.

So in essence, they deliberately allow them to keep working so they can close in on thier ISP location and make an arrest. If not this way, i wonder how they will be able to locate these sort of guys.

Two guys arrested i know personally in this article, he is too good.

Nawa oooo

1 Like

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by otokx(m): 8:11am On Jun 15, 2019
adonainana:
I know two out of all the people named in this article.

But how are these EFCC people nabbing G boys tho.

I think they are working with ISP providers to track IP of people suspected of doing fraud.

So in essence, they deliberately allow them to keep working so they can close in on thier ISP location and make an arrest. If not this way, i wonder how they will be able to locate these sort of guys.

Two guys arrested i know personally in this article, he is too good.

Nawa oooo

Good at what?
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:13am On Jun 15, 2019
look at their pictures. .....so upon all these thousands of dollars they claim to be scamming from people, they are still like this...gush!
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by fuckpro: 8:15am On Jun 15, 2019
... Why are they all posing like A-list Actors in a yet to be released action movie thriller
Police dey adore these kind boys secretly they are their poster-boys in the art of extortion
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by yahwehreigns: 8:22am On Jun 15, 2019
[quote author=Isinweke post=79344276]IF MUHAMMED BUHARI STARTS ARRESTING FULANI JIHADISTS HERDSMEN LIKE THIS, THERE WILL BE PEACE IN NIGERIA IN NO TIME[/quote

The wicked ones would not have peace in Nigeria in Jesus name.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene / Two Notorious Sea Pirates In Bayelsa Caught By Ewokiri Youths. Photos / SARS Officer Shoots LASTMA Official Dead In Lagos (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.