Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,313 members, 7,836,356 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:10 AM

EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] (23910 Views)

Singer Chopboii And His 3 Friends Murdered At Their Abuja Home (pics) / EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout. Photos / Beware Of Ritualists And Fraudsters From Ile-ife Osun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 10:42am On Jun 15, 2019
IamSoProlific:

Are you talking to me

Are you ok at all

Considering that you originally quoted me, and made some inane comment about my working for EFCC, and I simply explained my comment breifly...without attacking you as a person.....you are now making fun of me.

But then again, life.

Good morning to you too, and good luck
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by TemmyT002(m): 10:43am On Jun 15, 2019
EFCC no dey catch Yahoo Girls ni
Na so so boys
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Sirmuel1(m): 10:44am On Jun 15, 2019
tactius:

Goes into goverment coffers where it is used to fund the budget.

It comes under revenue, like your taxes

Like I wrote, they won't remit everything
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 10:47am On Jun 15, 2019
Sirmuel1:

Like I wrote, they won't remit everything

I don't know about that, but EFCC is under TSA....so they are legally bound to remit everything.

Every government organisation is under TSA...except NNPC (For funny and creative reasons)...

Also, cars sold at auction often sell less for their face value. That's why many people gather for scuh government auctions. Especially if you want a posh car for cheap.
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by IamSoProlific: 10:56am On Jun 15, 2019
tactius:

Considering that you originally quoted me, and made some inane comment about my working for EFCC, and I simply explained my comment breifly...without attacking you as a person.....you are now making fun of me.

But then again, life.

Good morning to you too, and good luck

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Immorttal: 11:13am On Jun 15, 2019
adonainana:
I know two out of all the people named in this article.

But how are these EFCC people nabbing G boys tho.

I think they are working with ISP providers to track IP of people suspected of doing fraud.

So in essence, they deliberately allow them to keep working so they can close in on thier ISP location and make an arrest. If not this way, i wonder how they will be able to locate these sort of guys.

Two guys arrested i know personally in this article, he is too good.

Nawa oooo
ISP location does not reveal the true identity of an internet user.
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by herakles: 11:22am On Jun 15, 2019
Sirmuel1:

And who gets the money?

The FG grin
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by adonainana: 12:08pm On Jun 15, 2019
Immorttal:
ISP location does not reveal the true identity of an internet user.

It does not just like how when you make mobile phone calls, you will think your exact location cannot be pinpointed.

Trust me, there is a certain way, fradulent IP are reported via the ISP provider to perhaps a certain branch of EFCC e-crime unit, and all of they have to do is try and use foot soldiers to pinpoint where and simply observe for weeks and months.

This is the only way tbh cos EFCC have been making some confirmed sure hits recently
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by adonainana: 12:09pm On Jun 15, 2019
otokx:

Good at what?

Good at his craft
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Legendguru: 12:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
when they can't convict a single politician they turned to common masses

1 Like 1 Share

Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by yrex01(m): 1:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
Isinweke:
IF MUHAMMED BUHARI STARTS ARRESTING FULANI JIHADISTS HERDSMEN LIKE THIS, THERE WILL BE PEACE IN NIGERIA IN NO TIME
is buhari d president in 2001 ? Some pipu kaiiii
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Gabson001(m): 1:29pm On Jun 15, 2019
See them ugly self
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
Isinweke:

Zombie
Does it change the fact that immigrant Fulani jihadist herdsmen that are taking over Nigerian communities and renaming them as conquered territory?

Shut up man, fulani crisis predates you and I but suddenly they are remaining territories. Quit being stupid evertime
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Extraordinaire(f): 5:45pm On Jun 15, 2019
Re: EFCC Smokes Out 7 Internet Fraudsters From Their Abuja Hideout [Photo] by Immorttal: 4:17am On Jun 17, 2019
adonainana:

It does not just like how when you make mobile phone calls, you will think your exact location cannot be pinpointed.

Trust me, there is a certain way, fradulent IP are reported via the ISP provider to perhaps a certain branch of EFCC e-crime unit, and all of they have to do is try and use foot soldiers to pinpoint where and simply observe for weeks and months.

This is the only way tbh cos EFCC have been making some confirmed sure hits recently
i do not know about how possible this is, i have no deep tech knowledge. Btw this is what was assumed as my location by whoer.Net.

Again me and my little bro do use the same gmail, sometimes i get a notification from google that someone signed in to my account from Lagos whereas my boy lives in Awka. I think they use the location of the area where my ISP hosted the network.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Fake Soldier And Robber Of Corps Member Arrested In Lagos / How To Avoid Being Stabbed To Death By Your Wife By Wisdom Nwedene / Two Notorious Sea Pirates In Bayelsa Caught By Ewokiri Youths. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.