Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,458 members, 7,843,395 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 01:49 AM

Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? (1127 Views)

Which Of The Tribes In Nigeria Do You Think Love Money The Most? / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation / Opinion : I Think Love In Nigeria Is Overrated (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by DeGlory(f): 3:25am On May 08, 2007
What is love?
How do u know you in love with sumone?
Can u tell me what u feel when u in love?
On what ground is your love based?
i just want to hear what you ,I mean u that is Reading this right now think or have to say about this big word smileyLOVE smiley
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by lauryn(f): 8:15pm On May 17, 2007
o ma se o undecided undecided
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by kike001(f): 12:16pm On May 18, 2007
love is a feeling in ur heart dat u cant do without it makes u feel secure (parental luv) make u feel wet (sexual love). my point is dere r different type of love.
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by bebe2007(m): 12:24pm On May 18, 2007
Love is patient and kind,
Love is not jealous or conceited or proud,
Love is not ill-mannered or selfish or irritable,
Love does not keep a record of wrongs,
Love is not happy with evil,
Love is happy with the truth,
Love never gives up its faith, hope and patience never fail.
Love is, Eternal

For more, go to your bible!!!
If we can love like this, i bet there would be peace in the world today. smiley
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by oreofemi(f): 3:06am On May 20, 2007
Love is the compassion of the hatred over the foolishness of your partnerand over your raltionship and is the favour of your virginity and the inspine of others.
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by oreofemi(f): 3:08am On May 20, 2007
Love is the compassion of  hatred over the  foolishness of your partner and  over your relationship and is the favour of your virginity and the inspine of others.
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by Bulga(m): 5:03am On May 20, 2007
Love suppose to be an art that comes from the heart which has to do with trust and understanding. But I have lost my faith in love. I now see love as nothing but madness and I approach it as a business deal.
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by Rlst84sale(m): 6:27pm On May 21, 2007
Love is a soft hard huge emotional feelings that transcends between like and hate. It comprises of heat, air, smile, grinning utilizing all six senses to grow and mature with time.  It knows no age, shape, form language, distance or even color. It only abides in the blood chamber (heart) and always propels it to pump blood that runs throughout the entire body to give life to both the giver and the beneficiary. It is something to live for, die for, live with, live by, live on. It is emotionally electrical and charges so high sometimes that it fills up the whole of your inside with indescribable bubbles of joy that you say wow! I'm fulfilled I want to die, and sometimes so low that you feel weak and vulnerable that you feel your blood chamber is broken and you yearn for strenght only to say "please help me I want to live". Love is good. Real good.
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by Delcylvi(m): 3:21pm On Mar 11, 2009
To me,love is a sincere deep feeling that stands,against all odds
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by dae(f): 7:33pm On Mar 11, 2009
LOVE = 6'3, 9inches,6 figure salary, Not a womanizer, a good listener, responsible and nice. Shikena!!
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by Czarskit(m): 7:49pm On Mar 11, 2009
Love is Me! grin
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by inbox(m): 10:41pm On Mar 11, 2009
My dear u cant define[b]d[/b] love,howeve it is the state of continuosly repeating a stupid act in an attempt to make an unworthy being feel wanted, its mostly a misguided feeling. my dear believe me love hurts.
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by lizzy153: 2:00pm On Dec 31, 2010
Love means to do what God want wants.Its hard 2 really love cos its not jst a feeln bt a decision which requires discipline even wen it hurts, kiss[color=#770077][/color]
Re: Who Can Really Defined What They Think Love Is To Me? by Dyt(f): 4:21pm On Dec 31, 2010
@op i can define it

(1) (Reply)

Am In Love Wit A Lady Older Than Me.iwant To Mary Her. / She Is Pregnant / Is It Me Or Her?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.