Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:45 PM

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) (22051 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints 8 New Permanent Secretaries / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by 9jaRealist: 6:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
grin grin grin

El-Rufai is obviously angling for the Presidency in 2023...
>
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Born2Breed(f): 6:40pm On Jun 15, 2019
East coast n West coast at it again.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by mcdokwe(m): 7:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
RockHard:
It's not only Yorubas that stay way from the SE in large numbers. Efiks, Edos, Ikwerres, ibibios, Ebiras, Hausa and other ethnicities also avoid the place like the plague and refuse to own property there. I think it's because the region lacks certain attractive traits for foreigners. Yorubas are plenty in Rivers (PH especially) and even own properties there. Therefore igbos shouldn't single out Yorubas for not wanting to domicile in igboland. Yoruba migrants can be found in significant numbers thriving all over Nigeria, West Africa, and much of the rest of the world so there must be a peculiar reason why Yorubas as well as most other Nigerians (including many igbos) avoid living in the SE. My two cents.
it doesn't look like Igbos are complaining, don't just drag them into the mud you choose to dwell in all the time
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by pipeliner: 8:07pm On Jun 15, 2019
akaahs:

Kindly keep quiet, we wear the shoes

The process to positive change may be painful but the end result is always sweet. Never mind the hurt in your shoes. Focus on the end result.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by MaziEDOZIE(m): 8:27pm On Jun 15, 2019
Of what Need will it be to employ a "far" hand when capable hands are within

IGBOS are not discriminatory but your normal "Ewedu" brain will always make you think we are.

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by ehinmowo: 8:35pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

Just leave those ones alone with their greed, selfishness and Tribalism

if you are a medical person,check medical interns lists from The north and west recruited into teaching hospitals you will see yorubas and Igbo.Now check intern list in Igbo land ,It will be 100% Igbo people.

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others.

Check this thread below to check Igbo people comments in 2011 when GEJ was running a government of the Igbo by the Igbo and for the Igbo(when SGF-Igbo,DSP-Igbo, Deputy speaker-Igbo,prime Minister-Igbo/iweala) to understand what I am saying:

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

I was asking one IPOB prick one day before DILECTOR used there passport money to go and flex that if you have your country (which I am not against) and the Ijaws choose to go there separate way from you, will you allow it. He said it's not possible. That they can't go anywhere. I was surprised to hear that from someone who is agitating for a country and understood.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by victorDanladi: 8:42pm On Jun 15, 2019
ehinmowo:

I was asking one IPOB prick one day before DILECTOR used there passport money to go and flex that if you have your country (which I am not against) and the Ijaws choose to go there separate way from you, will you allow it. He said it's not possible. That they can't go anywhere. I was surprised to hear that from someone who is agitating for a country and understood.
Those people don't worth anybody's pity.Very selfish and emotional.....

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

if you are a medical person,check medical interns lists from The north and west recruited into teaching hospitals you will see yorubas and Igbo.Now check intern list in Igbo land ,It will be 100% Igbo people.

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others.

Check this thread below to check Igbo people comments in 2011 when GEJ was running a government of the Igbo by the Igbo and for the Igbo(when SGF-Igbo,DSP-Igbo, Deputy speaker-Igbo,prime Minister-Igbo/iweala) to understand what I am saying:

To buy land in east na matter set yet the do business all over Nigeria ..those people are something else they keep claiming marginalization yet they are so tribalistic
They refuse exposure and enlightenment ,how can people on this era still be practicing OSU system and this their referred traditional beliefs which is every normal to then.crime rate in the east is something else,robbery ,rituals

They are their own enemies ..they are the only region in Nigeria that kill their fellow brother for being successful

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by adanny01(m): 9:01pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

Very true, i had to blast one very rude and unprofessional male igbo nurse in a Kaduna government hospital. My mum had to come in and talk sense to the guy. He has this government job as a Kaduna state civil servant but his Igbo state will never give such employment to a person from Kaduna state.

I also had an encounter with an Edo state born albino doctor who was my childs pediatrician. This man swore to never treat my child even if he was dying if i insist he discharges us from admission. I had already decided he will never treat my son even before he made the threat. He was eventually fired for his atrocious behaviour.

My stay in Akwa ibom was something else. Due to my dark complexion, a police man tried to intimidate me after he asked where i came from,. He asked me to park and telling me why i was driving a car branded NDPHC and documents read Niger Delta saying why is an aboki driving our car. With my ID, it took his superior to let me go. My landlord, a medical doctor never believed i was a christian for over 2 years i stayed in his BQ. They all called me Awokusa behind me. We were never friendly throughout even with the gifts i brought for them from the north everytime i went home.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by adanny01(m): 9:20pm On Jun 15, 2019
MaziEDOZIE:
Of what Need will it be to employ a "far" hand when capable hands are within

IGBOS are not discriminatory but your normal "Ewedu" brain will always make you think we are.

Look inward, Igbos have not even settled the Osu system.

An Igbo lady was telling me how her proposed wedding was cancelled because she was from Anambra and the guys family will never allow the marriage.

1 Like

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by platinum131(m): 6:04am On Jun 16, 2019
servercodes001:

When igbos don't welcome people. How do you expect them to go. I knew a hausa business man in nsukka. He never had a shop inside the market and he said its because they won't rent a shop to him. Even Ado Bayero pleaded with a monarch I can't remember which one but he said he cannot tell people to rent shops to hausa people because they won't. Take it or leave it. Igbos are Stinking tribalists

Tueh

Beer parlour gist.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by awuf2008: 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
All this is just to deceive his people. He should be ready to vacate that stolen seat after tribunal judgement. Useless midget.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by servercodes001: 8:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
mcdokwe:
I am in Nsukka... Where I do business, Hausa people are more patronized than the Igbo's...

Ado Bayero that's late?

Igbos are trubalistic and you are not?

So long as there are people like you who'd attack other tribes without provocation, there are bound to be people like you who are equally tribal from the other end.

Did you say jobless and hungry?
Lol

It pains me that nations all over are aggregating their potentials for over all national interests, while minions like you who are jobless and hungry will always find a way to bring about a tribal war even when there's absolutely no need for it.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by servercodes001: 8:20pm On Jun 16, 2019
mcdokwe:
I am in Nsukka... Where I do business, Hausa people are more patronized than the Igbo's...

Ado Bayero that's late?

Igbos are trubalistic and you are not?

So long as there are people like you who'd attack other tribes without provocation, there are bound to be people like you who are equally tribal from the other end.

It pains me that nations all over are aggregating their potentials for over all national interests, while minions like you who are jobless and hungry will always find a way to bring about a tribal war even when there's absolutely no need for it.

DID you say jobless and hungry?
Lol
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Alejobs: 12:08am On Jun 18, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by booksrite(f): 10:33pm On Jun 28, 2019
East coast n West coast at it again.

tongue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos) / Stop Congratulatory Adverts For Me, Says New GMD NNPC / Court grants Badeh N2bn bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.