Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,459 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 PM

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) (22052 Views)

President Tinubu Appoints 8 New Permanent Secretaries / Otti Appoints Ikechukwu Uwanna, 21 Others As Special Advisers (See list) / El-Rufai Appoints Deposed Emir Sanusi Into KADIPA Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Priscy01(f): 11:44am On Jun 15, 2019
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has approved the appointment of eight Special Advisers, Igbere TV reports.

This was confirmed in a series of post on his official Twitter page.

El-Rufai noted that some of the Special Advisers were reappointed to the roles they played in the first term of the governor, while one is joining the team afresh.

The post reads:

“The appointees are as follows:

• Aisha Dikko – Legal Matters

• Muyiwa Adekeye – Media & Communication

• Dr.Salamatu Isah – Economic Matters

• Martins Akumazi – Project Implementation and Result Delivery

• Dr. Ayo Adedokun – Conflict Resolution

• Hadiza Muazu – Inter-Governmental Relations

• Mary Olarerin – Programme Monitoring & Evaluation

• Sagir Balarabe Musa – Human Capital Development

“The Special Advisers on Human Capital Development and Programme Monitoring and Evaluation will be based in the Deputy Governor’s Office.

“The Adviser on Project Implementation and Results Delivery will operate from the office of the Secretary to the State Government.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/777401/just-in-gov-el-rufai-appoints-8-special-advisers-see-names/

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by pipeliner: 11:55am On Jun 15, 2019
Despite El Rufai's harsh politics I believe he means very well. He has what it takes to transform any society having achieved same in Abuja.

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by victorDanladi: 1:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
konoplyanka:
3 Yorubas. And we have not seen any of this gesture from our ibo blodas.
Just leave those ones alone with their greed, selfishness and Tribalism

if you are a medical person,check medical interns lists from The north and west recruited into teaching hospitals you will see yorubas and Igbo.Now check intern list in Igbo land ,It will be 100% Igbo people.

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others.

Check this thread below to check Igbo people comments in 2011 when GEJ was running a government of the Igbo by the Igbo and for the Igbo(when SGF-Igbo,DSP-Igbo, Deputy speaker-Igbo,prime Minister-Igbo/iweala) to understand what I am saying:

https://www.nairaland.com/745731/yoruba-marginalization-elders-met-jonathan

73 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by stephleena(f): 1:21pm On Jun 15, 2019
konoplyanka:
3 Yorubas. And we have not seen any of this gesture from our ibo blodas.
Obsession is Much. how does this concerns the igbos?..

There's nothing new,that the igbos haven't seen..There are more than enough capable hands already.

23 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by dignity33: 1:23pm On Jun 15, 2019
THERE IS ONE THING I UNDERSTAND FROM THIS CURRENT ADMINISTRATION ON THE WAY TO BE RELEVANT JUST START BY CRITICIZING IGBO TRIBE AND YOU WILL BE BUHARI FRIEND.

28 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by BuhariAdvocate: 1:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
North and west will always doing things together even when Nigeria is no more.

18 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Nobody: 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

if you are a medical person,check medical interns lists from The north and west recruited into teaching hospitals you will see yorubas and Igbo.Now check intern list in Igbo land ,It will be 100% Igbo people.

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others?

How many educated Yoruba or Hausa lice in the East?

36 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by stephleena(f): 1:30pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

I don't pity those guys on maginalization guys because they too don't give a damn about others?
Say it without tears!..
You place the igbos ,because they're good in whatever they set out to do..In an organization an Igbo man is always placed at the toughest spot,where it requires work. while the easier and juiciest ones are reserved your people

It's simple u want professional hands, u work with the Igbos.

34 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by stephleena(f): 1:32pm On Jun 15, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
North and west will always doing things together even when Nigeria is no more.
It takes divine grace to free slaves.
so it's possible y'all will be together.

29 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by mrvitalis(m): 1:48pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

Just shut up in UNN its easier for a youruba and north to get admission

Igbos even lie about their state to get admission

How many yorubas apply in south eastern states that's should be the first question

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by lastmessenger: 1:59pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

Did the northerner or the south westerner pass the tough test needed to get into the internship?Did the northerner apply for the internship and he passed and was denied?How many northener wants to live in igbo land and compete with the locals on the same trade? You people do not have any arguement.Let me tell you the truth,any place merit is allowed,Igbo's will definitely find a way to succeed.
The company I work in is not owned by an Igbo yet we have more Igbo's in my department simply because merit was allowed during the recruitment

38 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by BlackfireX: 2:49pm On Jun 15, 2019
Watch how descendants of fallen demons will turn there venoms of hate on the igbos .....

Loading in

16 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by MrBONE2(m): 3:14pm On Jun 15, 2019
BlackfireX:
Watch how descendants of fallen demons will turn there venoms of hate on the igbos .....

Loading in

grin grin grin

6 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by specie103(m): 3:15pm On Jun 15, 2019
Aswear ma name no dey the list...
Make I wait for supplementary list grin

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by wifeesnatcher(m): 3:17pm On Jun 15, 2019
stephleena:

Say it without tears!..
You place the igbos ,because they're good in whatever they set out to do..In an organization an Igbo man is always placed at the toughest spot,where it requires work. while the easier and juiciest ones are reserved your people

It's simple u want professional hands, u work with the Igbos.

mumu consolation

7 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Drshobz(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
see what the forum has been reduced to some people derive joy in this online hatred between east and west.
seun its time to do something, I noticed u make more money from this hatred that's why u have been reluctant to take drastic action .
very soon this forum will be known as one promoter of hate speech

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by bigboyobi(m): 3:18pm On Jun 15, 2019
over Sabi dey purge Belle.. if you know you know
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Chubhie: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
We need Muric to come and vent this list

3 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jun 15, 2019
Nice
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by MrBONE2(m): 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
Chubhie:
We need Muric to come and vent this list

grin

11 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Belial06: 3:24pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

Go easy on the tribal thing please

2 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Belial06: 3:25pm On Jun 15, 2019
soulpeppersoup:

How many educated Yoruba or Hausa lice in the East?

Comments like this incite tribal bashing and quickly derail threads

cc lalasticlala, Mynd44, Ishilove Seun

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by mcdokwe(m): 3:26pm On Jun 15, 2019
victorDanladi:

oga, try and grow beyond your demented clannish brain. Igbos, not because I am Igbo, are wildly travelled. Go to any Nigerian state, you will see all classes of Igbo there, same cannot be said of the other tribes.
How many Hausas or Yorubas migrate to the east just to settle down? Are they supposed to come to your primitive hut, pick you and make you a special assistant in Igbo land?

22 Likes

Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by fergie001: 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Belial06....thank you...

Over to the MODs,of whom strong allegations abound on their complicity.
Re: Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) by Donchukz(m): 3:28pm On Jun 15, 2019
Priscy01:
Governor Nasir El-Rufai of Kaduna State has approved the appointment of eight Special Advisers, Igbere TV reports.

This was confirmed in a series of post on his official Twitter page.

El-Rufai noted that some of the Special Advisers were reappointed to the roles they played in the first term of the governor, while one is joining the team afresh.

The post reads:

“The appointees are as follows:

• Aisha Dikko – Legal Matters

• Muyiwa Adekeye – Media & Communication

• Dr.Salamatu Isah – Economic Matters

• Martins Akumazi – Project Implementation and Result Delivery

• Dr. Ayo Adedokun – Conflict Resolution

• Hadiza Muazu – Inter-Governmental Relations

• Mary Olarerin – Programme Monitoring & Evaluation

• Sagir Balarabe Musa – Human Capital Development

“The Special Advisers on Human Capital Development and Programme Monitoring and Evaluation will be based in the Deputy Governor’s Office.

“The Adviser on Project Implementation and Results Delivery will operate from the office of the Secretary to the State Government.”

Source; http://igberetvnews.com/777401/just-in-gov-el-rufai-appoints-8-special-advisers-see-names/

My guy,don dey eye the office of the president by 2023. You are strategies

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Yuguda’s Revelations On Bauchi Attack Shock Presidency, PDP / Maku Confirms Quitting Jonathan’s Cabinet October 20 / Gov. Fashola Collects His PVC At A Polling Unit (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.