Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,484 members, 7,830,436 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 10:12 PM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35942 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by blowjohn(m): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Rahyberg:
I wanna b the first to wish u a happy birthday.. More ink to ur pen.. Wishes u long life and prosperity..

Happy anniversary to my Alma mater, AdeolaOdutolaCollege in Ijebu-Ode..

Happy birthday to my very best Friend, Januzaj..

Sister Debbie, forward me my own portion of the birthday cake

Which school is that?
The only school we acknowledge is The international School, University of Ibadan.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Aboguede:

You are the celebrant and also the Op and also the first to comment and the second to comment too

We better let you finish the the tread

Listen, work hard and keep it eyes on the money

"The race is not for the swift" says the bible

It hard work can hardly feed u

Fame does not come by any body's hard work

You will remember this comment after many years

Lol...

Thank you
❤️

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Kenturkey048(m): 9:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Sirmuel1:

See them. angry
na them oooh...them don enter the trend.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by greggng: 9:25am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

So there are beautiful women like this in nairaland....was I blind all this while?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by agarawu23(m): 9:26am On Jun 16, 2019
MyVILLAGEpeople:
cool

Truly Nobody NOSE tomorrow grin grin

Happy birthday.
bad mouth people. Na wa for una o cheesy
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:29am On Jun 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
You're welcome dear and thanks for understanding my point,we don't and will never hate Nigerians,we just hope and pray they could be better although that does not change the fact that some of them are very wonderful people.About my account email,am finding it difficult retrieving emails from it these days.You can use this email below @gmail.com for the pm.Congratulations once again and may the Black Star of Africa in you continue shining wherever you are.

Thanks dear, I've sent the pm. Seen?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:32am On Jun 16, 2019
greggng:

So there are beautiful women like this in nairaland....was I blind all this while?
Eii grin
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Rahyberg(m): 9:34am On Jun 16, 2019
bellong:

Aitan ko kô ilekile, Adeola o ko omokomo
u valid sir... AdeolaOdutolaCollege, college that make us shine...
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by WeighWordSon(m): 9:35am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Please click on the link provided okay. That's the only way you can buy it. Thank you.
Alright. Thanks much

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by greggng: 9:40am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
Eii grin

Very soon I will get to know you better...so you are in Ghana right? Are you taken? You have to show me evidence for me to be completely satisfy...I don't give up on a Good thing easily
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by idu1(m): 9:43am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nnwannsukka(m): 9:44am On Jun 16, 2019
Rahyberg:
I wanna b the first to wish u a happy birthday.. More ink to ur pen.. Wishes u long life and prosperity..

am so very happy to hear from an Ijebu Attended School student like me
I also attended Ijebu Ode Grammar School so very close to yours. Good to hear from an “Aitan ko ko ile ki ile” think I got the Slogan
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Coolgent(m): 9:49am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Issi nur my buyday. grin
grin
See buyer here.
Wishing u more fruitful years ahead
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:52am On Jun 16, 2019
greggng:

Very soon I will get to know you better...so you are in Ghana right? Are you taken? You have to show me evidence for me to be completely satisfy...I don't give up on a Good thing easily
Lol, I'm in Ghana and I'm taken lol.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by crackhouse(m): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Nice pics. Are u married?
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:53am On Jun 16, 2019
Coolgent:

grin
See buyer here.
Wishing u more fruitful years ahead

Thanks dear. grin kiss

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:54am On Jun 16, 2019
crackhouse:
Nice pics. Are u married?
No please lol.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2019
cinderellashoes:
Congrats baby girl! I am super proud of you!/ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Thanks love. kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Sureguytalk(m): 9:57am On Jun 16, 2019
kiss kiss kiss comeon dey go church now
Rahyberg:

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Ayoola10: 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
Rahyberg:

Aitan kò kólé kí lè, Adeola ó komo komo
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:58am On Jun 16, 2019
ibkayee:
Happy birthday dearie and congratulations on your book kiss kiss

You know how much I love you. ❤️
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Triniti:
Op, are you related to Fella Makafui? I’d love to attend your book launch if business brings me to Accra in October.

Lol, no I'm not.

Please lemme know if you'll be here
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by chrisagyei: 10:04am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Thanks dear, I've sent the pm. Seen?
you welcome dear,yea,I have received your message,thanks and will keep in touch

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Ginalex(f): 10:14am On Jun 16, 2019
sKeetz:
She no fine sef undecided
liar undecided undecided
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by greggng: 10:15am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
Lol, I'm in Ghana and I'm taken lol.

You see...every beautiful woman has been taken ....anyways nice meeting you...but remember you have a friend in me if your ghanian man bleeps up...I mean it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Soul47(m): 10:18am On Jun 16, 2019
A wonderful birthday celebration to you.

And all the best with the career path you are on.

Hope to buy your book but don't know how.

Happy Sunday.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 10:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Makydebbie !!! The way I even awwwned when I saw you on frontpage ehn, I feel so proud of you !

Happy birthday Deborah, Melanin Popping Goddess! What can I wish for you more than what you wish for yourself? You're going places babe !!! Keep Soaring!
Lots of love from me to our future Yoruba bride ! Lmao ! I still dey find Yoruba surname wey go fit you o!

Have fun dear.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by temmypotter(m): 10:21am On Jun 16, 2019
So you are my birthday mate, that's nice

Happy birthday makydebbie
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday dark & lovely...
You're a stunner..
You're so cerebral too.. Dayum! Amma put a ring on it.
Forget that other guy, he'll be the bestman grin

Have a really blessed day and a glorious year ahead dear.
Keep shining.

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 10:21am On Jun 16, 2019
this one won't be a cheerful giver... her toto go full with cobweb and rotten egg smell

5 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by RoyalBlak007: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday & Congrats!
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by dominique(f): 10:25am On Jun 16, 2019
cinderellashoes:
Congrats baby girl! I am super proud of you!/ kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss kiss

Longest time sis
How have you been?

1 Like 3 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Married Legally In Nigeria / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears / Photos From Tunde Sabiu And Fatima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.