Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,363 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35938 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Seetto: 8:08am On Jun 16, 2019
HBD, your looking decent and lovely, thank you for not touring the path of the slay mamas that have blinded us with nude pix..

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Kendumazy(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday makky!
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday to u. See goals and ambitions. Thunder fire all those waiting for man to come marry them or foot their bills

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2019
She’s beautiful

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Pidginwhisper: 8:10am On Jun 16, 2019
Ire2:
Your nose looks weird.

But happy birthday.
Her nose has always looked weird actually.

5 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2019
I wish her a beautiful birthday celebration, keep breaking the new ground and grow in the lord wisdom....you such a beautiful person. Cheers! Abeg Rice go dey undecided
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by AngelicBeing: 8:11am On Jun 16, 2019
cool
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Joecristiano7(m): 8:12am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birrdae beau

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Sholaco: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Pidginwhisper:
the nose s the main deal joor, she s pretty

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Pidginwhisper:

LOL the nose be like that spear 300 spartan leader they hold

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Iamgrey5(m): 8:14am On Jun 16, 2019
In my life I never seen, melanin so dark You're the queen of the dance floor Night socialite in the Accra scene baby Would you put me in your diary cheesy

Happy birthday Maky wink

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Chikabel: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday, Deb! More grace, more blessings...keep living! Cheers!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by tabaski: 8:14am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday. More glorious years ahead.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by geezynoni: 8:15am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday Greatness.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by idonhammer: 8:16am On Jun 16, 2019
Brain and beauty...HBD. Other mumu dirty slay queens right now.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
sKeetz:
She no fine sef undecided

We are not here to celebrate her beauty but her person .can you post your pictures also stating your achievement so that we can celebrate your brains and looks

This is how you people stereotype women into loosing confidence

Your response reeks of bitterness ..she isn't the reason why you aren't making impact on your life or others

BY THE WAY,YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THIS LSDY IS BLACK BEAUTY.may God have mercy on you and grant you a heart

24 Likes 3 Shares

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
I thought Nairaland is for Nigerians only.
We have some foreigners here too. And they see our "family affair" bashings

HBD girl.

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Bellotelli: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday sister... Keep the fire burning. The future is all yours.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by drshrewd: 8:19am On Jun 16, 2019
this is the type of lady I easily fall in love with... Black beauty with the brain kiss
But it seems she's taken embarassed
Anyway, happy birthday brainy bae.
Do have a blast.
Will sure buy your books
With love kiss

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Viicfuntop(f): 8:20am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

Thanks sweetheart. kiss

Cake dey here oo, come and join me. embarassed

Happy birthday maky. I wish you the best. kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Michelle55: 8:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday to you sweetie.. Age gracefully kiss Don't mind those bad belles up there, they have no right whatsoever to ruin your day.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Ire2:

LOL the nose be like that spear 300 spartan leader they hold

Why don't you post your achievement? Uhjj that's right you have none so you end up being badly bitter then attack her looks..

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by sKeetz(m): 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Mustsucceed:

We are not here to celebrate her beauty but her person .can you post your pictures also stating your achievement so that we can celebrate your brains and looks

This is how you people stereotype women into loosing confidence

Your response reeks of bitterness ..she isn't the reason why you aren't making impact on your life or others

BY THE WAY,YOU AND I BOTH KNOW THIS LSDY IS BLACK BEAUTY.may God have mercy on you and grant you a heart

Shut the fvck up you sissy ass licker. Your opinion is worth nothing

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by MrMumu: 8:21am On Jun 16, 2019
Who go marry all these black wor wor girls sef.

See as this one be sad

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Nobody: 8:22am On Jun 16, 2019
sKeetz:

Shut the fvck up you sissy ass licker. Your opinion is worth nothing

grin. The truth hurts doesn't it ?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by AyamConfidence(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
My Ghana girl

I'm super proud of you

Dear Tales is going places.......and you'll go places with it

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Dredgemaster(m): 8:23am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday to you, maybe, just maybe there's still a little hope for this fast decaying generation where ladies no longer see anything wrong in going naked for the whole world to see in the name of birthday celebration. Happy birthday to you once again, I wish you success in all you do

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by King44(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Her coco skin is just popping anyhow
Happy Birthday Debbie
She does not look cheap at all

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by ibkayee(f): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday dearie and congratulations on your book kiss kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by boiz2men(m): 8:25am On Jun 16, 2019
I will buy your book online in quantity

I'm highly impressed

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Black is indeed beautiful. Happy birthday beautiful Maky. May you celebrate more millstones. Keep the flag flying .Love you loads ,baby�����
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:26am On Jun 16, 2019
Kendumazy:
Happy birthday makky!

Thanks dear. ❤️

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Married Legally In Nigeria / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears / Photos From Tunde Sabiu And Fatima's Wedding

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.