Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,465 members, 7,830,333 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) - Events (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) (35937 Views)

Ambassador Samuel Egunjobi To Speak At The Unveiling Of EcoX Africa (UAE) / With Love, From Makydebbie. / Kafumukache Shuts Down Ibadan With 'the Unveiling' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Newbreed2018: 8:57am On Jun 16, 2019
Na this cheap clothe u wear go studio snap.

U gat one Big asss nose.

Happy Bday dear! I wish u all the best.

4 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2019
You're beautiful...

Happy birthday

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:58am On Jun 16, 2019
chrisagyei:
NIGERIANS!!!Grrr!!!!They are never formal,don't show any respect and can't give a simple "congratulations"no wonder their ladies are under achievers due to all these toxic men around them.I mean 95% of the comments here being off topic and highly anti females and very toxic.My dear makydebbie who's a fellow Ghanaian and who I presume grew up with Nigerians in their society,a lioness can never be presumed as a hyena no matter how she lived and grew up with hyenas.Concentrate on your newly original Ghanaian family and friends,in fact getting into contact with a TV3 reporter shows the liberal society you now find yourself in and be the best by also enjoying what you do.Remember the society in which you are in now don't fully tolerate Nigerians due to their own bad reputation in this society so if you still have that nostalgia feelings of getting them too closer in your life,it will indirectly jeopardize your beautiful career and aspirations,am not saying don't associate yourself with them,some are wonderful people buh don't get too closer with most of them.Ghana is behind you,be the next legendaries Komla Dumsor or Gifty Anti or much higher.I will try and be there.I know the location,congratulations and a happy birthday to you also.

We'll noted sir, I understand the reason for your concern.

I'll be sending a pm soon, thanks for your warm.. reception. ❤️
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 8:59am On Jun 16, 2019
I wish I can reply everyone here, God bless you all abundantly. ❤️❤️

I appreciate your kind wishes. ❤️
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Iphone5: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2019
who be the idiot (asslicker) moderator wey push this rubbish enter front page. angry

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by 9jaBloke: 9:00am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday Debbie dear. May God bless your hustle abundantly and always give you cause to celebrate.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
sisisioge:
Happy birthday omoge...may God bless your years in absolute! More grease to your elbow fa kiss

I love the book cover kiss kiss kiss

Thanks sis. kiss
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
U are beautiful but u still did photo shop

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by dontbothermuch: 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday dear
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Triniti(m): 9:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Op, are you related to Fella Makafui? I’d love to attend your book launch if business brings me to Accra in October.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by BravoDe: 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday makydebbie Wish u greater heights in your career Nobel Laurette inna bit.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:02am On Jun 16, 2019
WeighWordSon:
Happy Birthday Sweetheart!

Can I get a softcopy of the book?

Akinladeseyifunmi1@gmail.com

thanks.

And the cake too

Please click on the link provided okay.
That's the only way you can buy it.
Thank you.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:03am On Jun 16, 2019
Blitz888:
They can't come any prettier than this...

She's beautiful, intelligent, hardworking and most importantly challenging the status quo and upsetting conventions.

Young miss, you have achieved what many can only wish for...

Guys, these are the kinda ladies we should be marrying...cos she's got a good head firmly screwed to her neck.

My beloved wife and I wishes you a remarkable birthday.
I am a fan... Let's know when your book is up for sale.

God bless your efforts with resounding success!

Thank you so much sir, it's up for sale already.
I've the link up there.
Greeting to your wife.
God bless you.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by thinksquad(m): 9:05am On Jun 16, 2019
H@ppy birthday 2u!!
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Ugosample(m): 9:06am On Jun 16, 2019
telkevog:
Good! She is one of those cute and enterprising nairaland babes I am longing to hook up with. Are you available?

What kind of comment is this bikonu?

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Favy33(f): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2019
happy birthday ma'am, enjoy your day to the fullest.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Michelle55:
Happy Birthday to you sweetie.. Age gracefully kiss Don't mind those bad belles up there, they have no right whatsoever to ruin your day.

That pic is that urs?

Fake life is bad

2 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Twoclans(f): 9:07am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday Debbie kiss kiss kiss

Wishing you Gods grace today and always kiss

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by VirginSearcher(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:09am On Jun 16, 2019
AyamConfidence:
My Ghana girl

I'm super proud of you

Dear Tales is going places.......and you'll go places with it

This is Zealand in other words Nigeria land

GHANA MUST GO

4 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by odigbosky(m): 9:10am On Jun 16, 2019
I never knew we had beautiful girls like this on nairaland oooo.
Happy birthday fine girl
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Fiaburnthem: 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy birthday to you...
What's state are you from?
A huntless question pls.
makydebbie:
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Andrew3(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
Happy Birthday my queen

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 9:11am On Jun 16, 2019
c breast like slippers,chai Olympus has fallen

3 Likes

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Sammyblaq(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2019
Your addition is blessed.

Congratulations!.
Your colour is BAEtic.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by biggestmanhood(m): 9:13am On Jun 16, 2019
c breast like slippers,chai Olympus has fallen finally

1 Like

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Aboguede(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:
CEO of Maky's shito.

Author of Dear Tales.

Rising student journalist.

Deborah Dzifa Makafui, I'm proud of the woman you're becoming. kiss kiss

Happy birthday. kiss

You are the celebrant and also the Op and also the first to comment and the second to comment too

We better let you finish the the tread

Listen, work hard and keep it eyes on the money

"The race is not for the swift" says the bible

It hard work can hardly feed u

Fame does not come by any body's hard work

You will remember this comment after many years
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by Livefreeordieha(m): 9:16am On Jun 16, 2019
sKeetz:
She no fine sef undecided
because u nor see her laps, big nonsense induced breasts and fake yansh wey u nor go fit Bleep finish or depreciate..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by bellong: 9:17am On Jun 16, 2019
Rahyberg:

Happy anniversary to my Alma mater, AdeolaOdutolaCollege in Ijebu-Ode..

Aitan ko kô ilekile, Adeola o ko omokomo
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by makydebbie(f): 9:18am On Jun 16, 2019
Fiaburnthem:
Happy birthday to you...
What's state are you from?
A huntless question pls.

Ghana, Volta region.
Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by chrisagyei: 9:19am On Jun 16, 2019
makydebbie:

We'll noted sir, I understand the reason for your concern.

I'll be sending a pm soon, thanks for your warm.. reception. ❤️
You're welcome dear and thanks for understanding my point,we don't and will never hate Nigerians,we just hope and pray they could be better although that does not change the fact that some of them are very wonderful people.About my account email,am finding it difficult retrieving emails from it these days.You can use this email below christianagyei12345@gmail.com for the pm.Congratulations once again and may the Black Star of Africa in you continue shining wherever you are.

Re: From Makydebbie With Love- Dear Tales; The Unveiling (Photos) by J2381: 9:20am On Jun 16, 2019
smiley congrats and happy birthday.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

How To Get Married Legally In Nigeria / 6 Siblings Who Died Of Food Poisoning In Anambra Buried Amidst Tears / Photos From Tunde Sabiu And Fatima's Wedding

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.