Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,138 members, 7,814,981 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:38 AM

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day (20275 Views)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares What Christian Redline Is / Femi Fani Kayode Shares Loved Up Photos With Wife Precious And Son / Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Sons, Thanks His Wife In Touching Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Gistformant: 5:48am On Jun 16, 2019
GistMore.com

Former aviation minister, Femi Fani-Kayode Femi Fani-Kayode shares adorable photos of his triplets.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/femi-fani-kayode-shares-adorable-photos-of-his-triplets

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Gistformant: 5:48am On Jun 16, 2019

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by blackaxe78: 5:50am On Jun 16, 2019
All 3 kids looking like Ubi Franklin.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Horo(m): 6:20am On Jun 16, 2019
Beautiful children with naughty father

1 Like 3 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Karlovich: 6:26am On Jun 16, 2019
This man really dealt with Igbos warlord ojukwu

6 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Gandollaar(f): 4:36pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovely family!

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by leksite120(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Der papa na gangster
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by mustydeen(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
Adorable

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Iamtony(m): 4:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
The three musketeers

1 Like

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Exodora: 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:

Lies the one with toy looks like him so much.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Gandollaar(f): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Karlovich:
This man really dealt with Igbos warlord ojukwu
Why? Was it Ojukwu that asked Awo to commit suicide?

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by iornenge81(m): 4:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:
U try
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by princejones(m): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
Handsome kids

3 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Lovelyn451(f): 4:39pm On Jun 16, 2019
omg....handsome, cute, sweet, uto nwa...these babies are something, a must have for me

9 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by PassiveNaira: 4:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
By age 5, these children will be using Google to search for the name Femi Fani Kayode.

I can't imagine what the crawler will display when they read all the absurd words their fathers have typed on the internet.

Let's watch out what we type, Google never forgets.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Richdad50(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
shocked

A man of impeccable guts and courage, bravery, and the commitment to fight for persecuted Christians. Sometimes I cringe at what you say but you have assured me over time that your passion for the people especially God's people is overwhelming. Happy Father's Day Femi.

Richdad

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Seun4FastLoans(f): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Awwwwwww�����

By the way, if you own a good business with a good statement of account you can check below my comment and contact me for quick loans without collateral.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Ayoefa: 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
Loud mouth CRACK HEAD FOOL.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Sultty(m): 4:42pm On Jun 16, 2019
So how do I characterize this kids. ipob or afonja This is a bad day for ncan
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by gokay11(m): 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Baba ibeta ....
please my people I need your help.
I'm currently serving in Enugu (NYSC) and I seriously need a job I can be doing after returning from my PPA(School).
you can reach me through 08164231028
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Beautiful. God is indeed a beautiful creator.

4 Likes

Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Wow! So cute.

The most beautiful thing I’ll see today
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by Lovelyn451(f): 4:51pm On Jun 16, 2019
omokoginimi:
Wow! So cute.

The most beautiful thing I’ll see today
I'm still looking at them...I've been seeing babies on this forum but this one moved me, how can they be so handsome lai this...
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by udemzyudex(m): 4:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
blackaxe78:
Naa, na ur papa dem resemble.

Mumu talk.
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by luminouz(m): 4:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Lovelyn451:
I'm still looking at them...I've been seeing babies on this forum but this one moved me, how can they be so handsome lai this...
Go get urs naaaaa wink
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by titopius(m): 5:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
Product of looted fund
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by sureheaven(m): 5:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
Those kids resemble Bianca ojukwu.

Odemeku ojukwu won't forgive ffk in hell.... cool
Re: Femi Fani-kayode Shares Photos Of His Triplets To Mark Father's Day by TANID(m): 5:03pm On Jun 16, 2019
Cute kids They Really Look Just Like Thier Father

(1) (2) (Reply)

Fela Durotoye Talks About His Wife, Tara Durotoye And Their Marriage / TUC, 79 Others Plan Protestss Strike Over Fuel, Electricity Price Hikes / Hardship: Nigeria Almost On The Road To Venezuela – PDP Governors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.