Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,832 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:12 PM

Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) (5857 Views)

Vaseline Crew Over To You: Black Women On Instagram & Tiktok Are Hot (Pictures) / Trust Me When I Say You Don't Need Women (For Vaseline Crew Members Only) / Pictures Vaseline Crew Legends Can Relate To (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by iTearHerToto: 10:01am On Jun 16, 2019
Please ensure you type "I'm so sorry" like you just saw your nakked dad's flaccid diccck and leave instantly if you do not belong to the Vaseline crew worldwide. By so doing you will be exempted from the number of members that are going to be recorded in this prestigious census.

You only have to view once so I'll record the exact number of Vaseline members we have here

On no condition should a member of the crew view this thread and attempt viewing again. Failure to do so your dicck shall be prosecuted by the almighty Vaseline crew iffa LuciferKristi and thereafter hanged by the twain titled chief judge and hangsman of the unconquerable crew i.e SageMK
What I'm trying to say is your dicck would be doomed and there shall be no pusssy or kids for you hereafter. That means you are wasted,.. If you trying to be shady about it then go ahead and disobey the rules. But do not come back here to open a thread on how miserable your life has become
Pukes angry

Census begins today time 10am and ends 10pm on Tuesday.

Results shall be announced by the Chief Secretary of the Crew Mr. Adenuga Okeke aka Smellysperm on Wednesday 10am.

Please kindly ensure that the rules of this census are followed so we come out with accurate results.
Thanxx!
Let's begin!

Signed:
Secretary General Vaseline Crew (iTearherTotoRun)
[img]https:///view/zip-it-zip-on-gif-12388353.gif[/img]

4 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by iammo1(m): 10:42am On Jun 16, 2019
angry

youths in china are figuring how to change science while westerner are defending their research and invention.... sadly Dunce africans are perfecting and talking about the act of wannnnking

9 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by iTearHerToto: 10:54am On Jun 16, 2019
160+ vaseline members recorded in less than an hour

Wow I'm impressed for the first time on Nairaland smiley

This is worth celebrating...
[img]https:///view/wtfdance-funny-wtf-lol-omg-gif-5056011.gif[/img]

For this I shall pay my blessed Vaseline a visit before the end of the day......
[img]https:///view/jim-zip-gif-13345700.gif[/img]

Eniola my afonja babe will be pissed she's not going to have a diccck today but who cares She will have to wait. Afterall Vaseline is the reason why I always tear her toto wide and last more than 40secs.
Wait I'm not gonna do this here.

Today is to be fun... Therefore let unimportant things be where they already are.

Pukes angry

4 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:07am On Jun 16, 2019
It Shall Nt Be Well With Arsenal.
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by lilianofentse(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
so you've not move on .
welcome back. I haven't seen your posts in a while grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by lilianofentse(f): 11:18am On Jun 16, 2019
I'm so sorry

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by nopretense: 11:27am On Jun 16, 2019
Hi everyone.

Trust you're having a great weekend.

A female friend of mine just secured a self-contained apartment at Olasepe Estate, Denro (#100 bike to Ojodu Berger, #50 sometimes).

The estate is properly planned, highly secure and very close to the main road (I've been there).

She needs a decent female roommate who will only pay a token of 40k (rent expires next year June). She claims she needs a gist partner (lool).

She's cool to be with, I bet there'd be no hassle.

If you are interested or you know anyone who might be, pls send me a mail or call/text 08037891605 so I can link you guys.

Cheers!
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by AnalQueenluci: 11:30am On Jun 16, 2019
Wat about the P.R.O of vaseline crew iamplato
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:31am On Jun 16, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
so you've not move on? Make una no go sign beta players.
but Sure Say Next Na Us Get Next Primer League.
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by crowley(m): 11:35am On Jun 16, 2019
Bastard angry angry

Vaseline Crew Census My Ass!!!

iTearHerToto we don dey watch you since. your madness don ripe ni?? we dey come for you angry angry

Pukes angry

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by Benjaniblinks(m): 11:36am On Jun 16, 2019
Useless Thread.

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by crowley(m): 11:38am On Jun 16, 2019
lilianofentse:
I'm so sorry
Na you i even find reach this madman post.. How far your story na? just 1 episode & i was enjoying it already.
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by lilianofentse(f): 12:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
awww....I Was Banned.
what did you do this time? grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by stieyven(m): 12:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Please ensure you type "I'm so sorry" like you just saw your nakked dad's flaccid diccck and leave instantly if you do not belong to the Vaseline crew worldwide. By so doing you will be exempted from the number of members that are going to be recorded in this prestigious census.

You only have to view once so I'll record the exact number of Vaseline members we have here

On no condition should a member of the crew view this thread and attempt viewing again. Failure to do so your dicck shall be prosecuted by the almighty Vaseline crew iffa LuciferKristi and thereafter hanged by the twain titled chief judge and hangsman of the unconquerable crew i.e SageMK
What I'm trying to say is your dicck would be doomed and there shall be no pusssy or kids for you hereafter. That means you are wasted,.. If you trying to be shady about it then go ahead and disobey the rules. But do not come back here to open a thread on how miserable your life has become
Pukes angry

Census begins today time 10am and ends 10pm on Tuesday.

Results shall be announced by the Chief Secretary of the Crew Mr. Adenuga Okeke aka Smellysperm on Wednesday 10am.

Please kindly ensure that the rules of this census are followed so we come out with accurate results.
Thanxx!
Let's begin!

Signed:
Secretary General Vaseline Crew (iTearherTotoRun)
[img]https:///view/zip-it-zip-on-gif-12388353.gif[/img]
Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.

2 Likes

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by lilianofentse(f): 12:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
now I Remembered. I Destroyed A Thread Like This.
grin
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by lilianofentse(f): 12:15pm On Jun 16, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
When Are You Updating Ur Thread?
I've been very lazy this week. I'll soon update though.
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by lilianofentse(f): 12:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
NLTerrorisT:
Mention me please.
sure
Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by FatherBona: 12:24pm On Jun 16, 2019
iammo1:
angry

youths in china are figuring how to change science while westerner are defending their research and invention.... sadly Dunce africans are perfecting and talking about the act of wannnnking

help me tell him
Tomorrow he will drive to another thread with his offensive moniker to beg for God's favours

1 Like

Re: Vaseline Crew Census (view Only Once) by iTearHerToto: 1:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
stieyven:

Remember that you will stand before God on judgement day and repeat these words you typed here.
Pukes angry

(1) (2) (Reply)

JUST LOOK at How Everything Changed — To Be Deleted Soon [PIC] / ..... / If This Is What Belongs To Caesar Will You Give It Back ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.