Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:10 AM

Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola (6488 Views)

Meet Gilbert Chagoury, The Owner Of Eko Atlantic City / Tinubu In France With Gilbert Chagoury / Eko Hotel Owner Gilbert Chagoury Pays $1.8 Million Fines To U.S (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by PentiumPro(f): 1:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
flames01:

Someone said you are becoming more senseless as you grow older. You are 44 and still act dumb. You must be a very bad example of a father.

He is not a father yet, no woman will live with such scum

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 1:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

Sharaaaaap, you fool!!

See this marina deep trench cum dumpster

Is Tinubu your father?

You no go go find your Agberoe papa

Awon bastard crew

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 1:31pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

He is not a father yet, no woman will live with such scum

Lol

Coming from a breeding cunt

How many disposable afonjalets have you destroyed in that your haunted ass pyssy?

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by WisdomFlakes: 1:32pm On Jun 16, 2019
TylerDurden:

See this goat

You allowed your blind zombie worship of Tinubu to not let you see the cunning self serving criminal that he is.

Unlike you I don't give a flying fflip about Tinubu. You on the other hand, based on your post history, have a morbid obsession with the man. I don't think that is healthy dude. You obviously have a lot of time on your hands to be obessessing over someone that doesn't even know you exist. undecided Perhaps you should devote more time to your personal life, like your wife and kids. I am sure that will add more value to your existence because Tinubu's life isn't affected by this your obsession. He doesn't even know you exist bro. Just saying. undecided

4 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 1:33pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

I will expose you soon and shame and fear will make you run away from anywhere there is an internet

See Mrs Google

I lpl

You think say Internet nah like that your gaping void that you expose afonjas to herpes?

Mrs Bill Gates

Lol

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by flames01: 1:35pm On Jun 16, 2019
TylerDurden:

Correction, I just turned 40.

Enter Uni at 15 unlike you wey write jamb 5 times

ButBut you don't sound educated; you sound dumb and like a fool at 40

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 1:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
flames01:

ButBut you don't sound educated; you sound dumb and like a fool at 40

You want me to write a thesis for you on an internet platform full of zombies like you?

I write here just as an American speaks to you dumb nignogs

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by WisdomFlakes: 1:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
TylerDurden:

Tinubu made you stupid

He is the canker worm of corruption

If you still can't see why I am obsessed in exposing the fraudulent bastard and also trolling you fools that still hero worship him then you may never ever get sense.

No difference between an almajiri Buhari supporter and a brain dead Tinubu afonja pant sniffer.

Chai! And na pesin born did one so? I pity your wife and children. If you devoted this much energy on your profession or loved ones, you probably would have gone way farther in life than being an e-stalker. Smh. Well, las las you go drink sniper and kee yourself. undecided Bye.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 1:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
WisdomFlakes:

Chai! And na pesin born did one so? I pity your wife and children. If you devoted this much energy on your profession or loved ones, you probably would have gone way farther in life than being an e-stalker. Smh. Well, las las you go drink sniper and kee yourself. undecided Bye.
[/s]

You are right

I am a very passionate and strong willed doggedly individual and it does not end on this zombie playground but reflects in my personal life, home and profession

Lazy nigger with no moral compass

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by kernel01: 1:56pm On Jun 16, 2019
helinues:
Tinubu this, Tinubu that..

Even on Sunday Holy day..

How you guys derived joy in wasting your energy to bring unbringable people down still wondering me.

My people are religious yet evil and wicked at the same time

Same way you wrote unprintable things about Jonathan, hurled insult(s) on daily tabloids, same way.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by kernel01: 1:58pm On Jun 16, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Tinubu didn't betray anybody, let alone Abiola. When Abacha first took over, he did it with Abiola's support, based on the understanding that he would later hand over to Abiola. Part of the agreement/understanding then was that Abacha would appoint military governors while civilians would be their deputies.

Tinubu lobbied to be one of the deputy governors (for Lagos), (with Abiola's knowledge and blessing). Abiola himself nominated people into Abacha's government then. Abiola fell for Abacha's deception thinking he would later restore his mandate. That is the context of the whole episode. Of course Abacha rejected Tinubu's bid, and subsequently arrested Abiola after Abiola realized he had miscalculated by trusting him in the first place. Abiola was arrested for declaring himself president and Tinubu and the others also became marked men. That is the right context. Op sounds like a frustrated hater of both Abiola and Tinubu.

You're well informed than the principal. Kola isn't a party personality, besides he's a Yoruba to the core.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by kernel01: 2:00pm On Jun 16, 2019
WisdomFlakes:
Tinubu didn't betray anybody, let alone Abiola. When Abacha first took over, he did it with Abiola's support, based on the understanding that he would later hand over to Abiola. Part of the agreement/understanding then was that Abacha would appoint military governors while civilians would be their deputies.

Tinubu lobbied to be one of the deputy governors (for Lagos), (with Abiola's knowledge and blessing). Abiola himself nominated people into Abacha's government then. Abiola fell for Abacha's deception thinking he would later restore his mandate. That is the context of the whole episode. Of course Abacha rejected Tinubu's bid, and subsequently arrested Abiola after Abiola realized he had miscalculated by trusting him in the first place. Abiola was arrested for declaring himself president and Tinubu and the others also became marked men. That is the right context. Op sounds like a frustrated hater of both Abiola and Tinubu.

Call Kola frustrated. It was open information that Abiola's tribe men took bribe to keep shot.

3 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:02pm On Jun 16, 2019
kernel01:

You're well informed than the principal. Kola isn't a party personality, besides he's a Yoruba to the core.

Leave that paid shill

Shameless idiot has been working as an option crafting goat since forever.

His job is simply to defend those who put amala on his table.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by PentiumPro(f): 2:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
TylerDurden:

See Mrs Google

I lpl

You think say Internet nah like that your gaping void that you expose afonjas to herpes?

Mrs Bill Gates

Lol

You claimed to be 40 while we know you are actually over 40 and you still come to hide on NL to insult and troll, but you think a reasonable and responsible person will follow you to that your gutter level ?

You’ve got to be insane seriously

RIP to your sense

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:12pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

You claimed to be 40 while we know you are actually over 40 and you still come to hide on NL to insult and troll, but you think a reasonable and responsible person will follow you to that your gutter level ?

You’ve got to be insane seriously

And So? If am 100yrs or 10 yrs how is this an issue?

Or you think only losers like yourself post here?

Get your wrinkled celluloid over used ass back to ashawoe section where it belongs

Baby mama cheese fermenting herpes factory.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by PentiumPro(f): 2:18pm On Jun 16, 2019
TylerDurden:

[s]And So? If am 100yrs or 10 yrs how is this an issue?

Or you think only losers like yourself post here?

Get your wrinkled celluloid over used ass back to ashawoe section where it belongs

Baby mama cheese fermenting herpes factory.[/s]

I can’t be wrong.
You are not just senseless, you are also mentally imbalance seeking attention on the internet

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

I can’t be wrong.
You are not just senseless, you are also mentally imbalance seeking attention on the internet

Don't give him any attention

Ignore him

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:23pm On Jun 16, 2019
[s]
PentiumPro:

I can’t be wrong.

[/s]
Coming from a serial abortionist murderess

How do you sleep at night with all the haunting noise from your stinking vag amazes me.

Keep Bumping my thread

This is the only reason I am engaging your worthless used ass.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by PentiumPro(f): 2:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Don't give him any attention

Ignore him

I’ve come to know him for a while now, you will never see him engage in anything worthwhile except to throw inanities and insults around

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:27pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

I’ve come to know him for a while now, you will never see him engage in anything worthwhile

And that's why you must not give him any attention

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

I’ve come to know him for a while now, you will never see him engage in anything worthwhile

idiot cunt

Where you not the one that started hurling insults on me?

Today I get your worthless time.

Go and sell your pant for ritual before you engage me.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by PentiumPro(f): 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Thanks, I’m out. I think the mods will handle him

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
OlawaleSmarter0:

Dr Phil of the afonja NL zombie crew, stick to the topic or take your hoe counselling to pm mode.

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:30pm On Jun 16, 2019
PentiumPro:

Thanks, I’m out. I think the mods will handle him

Dem don call you for weekend pusvy runs abi?

Ashawoe uber

1 Like

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019
TylerDurden:

Dem don call you for weekend pusvy runs abi?

Ashawoe uber

Lalasticlala Mynd44 Obinoscopy rule 2
Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by deomelo: 2:40pm On Jun 16, 2019

With Tinubu now contributing a huge part of his loot to not only the Clinton Foundation and the election campaign office of some DNC senators and reps, Obasanjo could do little to get Tinubu arrested
This is where the frog Tinubu began flexing his weak muscles.

In the USA, it is against the law for political parties to accept foreign donations and support.

I'f you are going to fabricate rumors, gossips and tabloid trash, at least have basic understanding of your facts and the USA.

Get a job.

2 Likes

Re: Bola Tinubu And Gilbert Chagoury Alliance Proves Tinubu Betrayed Abiola by TylerDurden: 2:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
deomelo:

It is against the law for political parties to accept foreign donations and support.

I'd you are going to fabricate rumors, gossips and tabloid trash, at least have basic understanding of your facts and the USA.

Get a job.

Clinton Foundation has since closed their books and declared bankruptcy

Hillary Clinton used bleach bit on her servers to hide the fact she was communicating with foreign and local individuals in her elaborate pay for play scheme.

The Jewish lobby group AIPAC is the most powerful lobby group in the US Congress who funnel cash from across the world to corrupt and compromised US politicians.

Stop talking like a mor0n

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Severe Floods,fires,volcanos,Rainstorm,Sweeping Through Nations Of Earth (vid) / Positive Things About Africa You Won't Hear In The West - Bbc Reporter / Imo Egbema Power Plant , Set For 1st Fire Commissioning & Commercial Operations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.