Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,352 members, 7,836,446 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 07:58 AM

Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day (34424 Views)

Rosy Meurer Prays For Tonto Dikeh's Son, Andre On His Birthday / Olakunle Churchill Celebrates His Son, Andre On His 6th Birthday / Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre's 4th Birthday, Writes Open Letter To Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Duggedised12(f): 10:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
ifyalways:
Is this the only child he has? How many times has he bonded or posted pictures of his other children?

Him and Tonto are major attention seekers
same thing tiwa's ex does that you will think thats the only child they have to think he has other children before undecided

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 10:45pm On Jun 16, 2019
Let's find our way back to love
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by PassiveNaira: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
Still waiting for Tonto to wish herself just like Mercy Aigbe claimed she is playing the role of both mother and father for her daughter.

King Tonto, Nairaland will surely push you to front page when you drop your bomb.

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by momove4real25(f): 10:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
OkaNaUbe:
Will Tonto grant him access to his seed

BTW ..grin
u just made my day. God bless u. In case u are a man. Happy Father's Day to u
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by SEGLIZ: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
waiting for the eruption from the reactor.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Billionaire09: 10:53pm On Jun 16, 2019
victorian:
I wonder how Tonto will ever move on with her life, just looking at the son. You are looking at churchill. I wonder how she will feel looking at her son.
The resemblance just too Much! grin

Na wa.

Can't wait to have a mini me!!!!!!!!!? cheesy

Mothers are better than fathers. Churchill's wife can't be a mother to Tonto Dike's son.

Yoruba stay off.

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 10:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by seanjy4konji: 10:55pm On Jun 16, 2019
what is enstrangled about him

u better keeo quiet.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by JubrinElSudan: 10:57pm On Jun 16, 2019
As in he doesn't even have a recent picture of the boy

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by livebyday(m): 10:59pm On Jun 16, 2019
philip0906:

Pathetic! Define confident? How does a boy barely 5 years understand confidence?
If you want to lick Tonto, your master’s arse, lick it...don’t make nauseating comments

The post is clearly about the boy and his father on Father’s Day, you still had to drag the yellow imp called Tonto into the discussion

Calm down brother such agression is uncalled for na your point is clear and he has a different opinion, differing opinions are allowed come on
. Don't try to bully others into seeing things from your perspective bro

Cheers

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Mataoseeker(f): 11:13pm On Jun 16, 2019
He doesn't even have a recent picture with the boy

Contact me for amazing graphics work for affordable price
https:///2348185276138
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 11:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
Can we pray our way to security as a nation or we need serous overhaul of our security architecture?
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 11:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Alejobs: 11:47pm On Jun 16, 2019
Don't forget your mum's advice? She is speaking from a place of love and experience
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 12:08am On Jun 17, 2019
victorian:
I wonder how Tonto will ever move on with her life, just looking at the son. You are looking at churchill. I wonder how she will feel looking at her son.

Na wa.

you don't have to wait, just send me your phone number and address, by the grace of God this time next year, you too will have your mini me cool

1 Like

Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Amanda4life: 12:21am On Jun 17, 2019
A father that should be celebrated is one who has a positive impact on children
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by bleskid: 12:47am On Jun 17, 2019
matured
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Shikini: 1:02am On Jun 17, 2019
The resemblance is so strong.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by OgogoroFreak(m): 1:50am On Jun 17, 2019
victorian:

Na wa.

Can't wait to put it there grin
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Nobody: 5:59am On Jun 17, 2019
philip0906:

Pathetic! Define confident? How does a boy barely 5 years understand confidence?
If you want to lick Tonto, your master’s arse, lick it...don’t make nauseating comments

The post is clearly about the boy and his father on Father’s Day, you still had to drag the yellow imp called Tonto into the discussion

Simple text you couldn’t read and understand.
He didn’t say ‘confident’, it was ‘content’

Always looking for who to criticize and make negative comments. Olodo.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by Deji63: 6:01am On Jun 17, 2019
Let him show his own receipt for the child's school fees.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by TEHRAN(m): 6:38am On Jun 17, 2019
so nice grin

[url]jabejabar.com/pick-up-truck-at-ferdows-boulevard-in-tehran/[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font][/url]
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by israelmao(m): 6:51am On Jun 17, 2019
His ex-wife might have called him 1-minute man but even some men that could last 40minutes have no child like this to show.
Re: Olakunle Churchill Celebrates Son, King Andre On Father's Day by MummySilver: 7:00am On Jun 17, 2019
The 40sec man produced his carbon copy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade-ekeinde Shares Selfie With Daughter, Mimi / Bobrisky Disgraces Non-Fan Who Insulted Him Over Lizzy Anjorin’s Post (photos) / Ireti Osayemi Celebrates Her 40th Birthday (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.