Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,426 members, 7,815,961 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:15 PM

Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? (6286 Views)

My Ex Still Want Sex Advice Should I Go Ahead � / I Settled With My Wife And We Both Have Hope And we are working together now / Dwarf Nollywood Actress Mary Nky Has Settled Down With Her Oyibo Boyfriend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by tolani91: 9:38pm On Jun 16, 2019
Hello all. I am Tolani. I live and work in Italy. I shared my relocation experience from Nigeria on a previous thread. For reference, you can check here
https://www.nairaland.com/5089540/how-selling-cars-helped-me

I am in a dilemma now. I need your help with advice. Some months ago, I met a lady here. She's Italian. In April, we started dating. The problem is that I have always had the intention to come back to Nigeria to marry. Like come back to marry a yoruba girl like me. But this girl is Italian. And she told me she wants to settle down. Specifically, she wants to settled down with me. She's young. Not those old mama Nigerians marry for papers. I did not really bother about her settling down goal. In my mind, we will just date and rest later. But her character is giving me confusion. She's a real lady.

See what happened recently that busted my brain. There's this 5 star hotel she always wished to go and relax. I had a good week. Sold 2 cars. So I decided to give her a threat. I told her I will take her there last Friday. She accepted. We lodged on Friday together. The hotel was dope. On Saturday, time to checkout, I told her that I budgeted for just one night. We should be going. She said no she wants to stay till Monday. I said I didn't budget for 3 nights till Monday. Just for Friday night. She said I should not worry. She called reception and paid for 2 more nights. Since Saturday till now, we are still at the hotel. She has being attending to the bills.

I think you get the picture of her kind of person now. I am considering following her wish and settling with her. But one mind wants me to follow my initial wish of coming back home to pick a yoruba sister.

Please I need your advice. Help me with matured advice please.

I am sharing a pic I took for her at the hotel this afternoon. The hotel is really cool.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by SageMK: 9:41pm On Jun 16, 2019
Is she a virgin? — If she's not don't settle down with her.

Seriously though, you didn't even admit you are in love with her which is very important. You want her because she is young and she seem to be doing okay financially.

Anyway, I'll never advice you to drop her and come back home to scavenge. Chances are what you'll meet here are lazy gold diggers that will crawl up into your pocket.

If she loves you, why not give it a try at dating first.
But don't rush into what people are running out of.

PS. We don't need to see her picture to advise you bro.

23 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by ifex370(m): 9:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
Loooooooooooool.. To come and marry a Yoruba girl..

When God wants to bless you but village people are using your picture to fan corn.

66 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
I would've done exactly what she did with my man, the right resources and if time permits. Wifying me 'cause of that would be your choice. So, op, what's your problem again?

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:44pm On Jun 16, 2019
Ok so because she decided to pay for two more nights automatically means she has the 100%ticks for marriage? You didn't mention character, ethics, 5 year plan, intelligence, nothing, you chose instead to show us a hotel room that can be anywhere, even in Naija and a blurry picture of God knows who, so that what? We should tell you kudos and go ahead, I for one wouldn't tell you that, instead I'll tell you the obvious truth, YOU ARE NOT READY FOR MARRIAGE, not even close.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by ibkayee(f): 9:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
You aren't interested in settling down with her for the right reasons so don't waste her time and then end up absconding back to Nigeria for another wife

11 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 9:48pm On Jun 16, 2019
If u can meet up wit her demand marry her.But if u cant,d case is d reverse
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Zico5(m): 9:49pm On Jun 16, 2019
If the lady is cool and homely, it will be better for u to marry her. Nigeria is not rossy for anyone currently except those doing yahoo and politicians. I don't pray my children suffer the hardships of this country. Think twice my brother.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Craziestgirl(f): 9:54pm On Jun 16, 2019
My Brother,
Marry her, Marry her Fast, before someone else does.
She is pretty.
She is considerate.
She is exposed.
She loves you.

Is she educated?
Does her parents approve of you?
Does she speak English?
Do you have a previous 'commitment' to a Nigerian girl?

Only snag is you'll have to teach her how to cook Nigerian dishes and how to speak pidgin.

Looking forward to seeing yout marital pictures on Nairaland. embarassed

By the way, does she have a brother she is not usimg?

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by MJBOLT: 10:06pm On Jun 16, 2019
marry the italian lady then travel back to nigeria and marry a yoruba lady

12 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
tolani91:
Hello all. I am Tolani. I live and work in Italy. I shared my relocation experience from Nigeria on a previous thread. For reference, you can check here

I am in a dilemma now. I need your help with advice. Some months ago, I met a lady here. She's Italian. In April, we started dating. The problem is that I have always had the intention to come back to Nigeria to marry. Like come back to marry a yoruba girl like me. But this girl is Italian. And she told me she wants to settle down. Specifically, she wants to settled down with me. She's young. Not those old mama Nigerians marry for papers. I did not really bother about her settling down goal. In my mind, we will just date and rest later. But her character is giving me confusion. She's a real lady.

See what happened recently that busted my brain. There's this 5 star hotel she always wished to go and relax. I had a good week. Sold 2 cars. So I decided to give her a threat. I told her I will take her there last Friday. She accepted. We lodged on Friday together. The hotel was dope. On Saturday, time to checkout, I told her that I budgeted for just one night. We should be going. She said no she wants to stay till Monday. I said I didn't budget for 3 nights till Monday. Just for Friday night. She said I should not worry. She called reception and paid for 2 more nights. Since Saturday till now, we are still at the hotel. She has being attending to the bills.

I think you get the picture of her kind of person now. I am considering following her wish and settling with her. But one mind wants me to follow my initial wish of coming back home to pick a yoruba sister.

I am sharing a pic I took for her at the hotel this afternoon. The hotel is really cool.
undecided
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
Nigerian gals need to learn. In 2008 while schooling in the uk. I hooked up with a gal online. We lodged . 40 pounds. It was split. I no gv am tfare after. But 9ja gal u will gv her tfare foot the whole bills

16 Likes

tolani91:

what kind of champagne is that in the bucket @ tolani91?
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:16pm On Jun 16, 2019
So are you indirectly saying a Nigerian lady can't do same
So because she paid for 2 extra nights, she's now a wife material?

Marty her o but don't come crying about feminism or being a sitting duck in your own home undecided

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:17pm On Jun 16, 2019
I almost thought that was Oval Office. There's nothing better than a woman with sense of independence, they are romantic and kinda loyal, at least I find them that way but oyinbo people wahala sometimes dey plenty. Don't do the pen into paper marriage with her, it ain't safe, try Nigerian style of marriage, my penny
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:

Marty her o but don't come crying about feminism or being a sitting duck in your own home undecided
As if Nigerian women are not feminist undecided

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joromi12:
Nigerian gals need to learn. In 2008 while schooling in the uk. I hooked up with a gal online. We lodged . 40 pounds. It was split. I no gv am tfare after. But 9ja gal u will gv her tfare foot the whole bills
Compare the two societies, compare the culture, compare the economic infrastructures in place.

At one time European women depended solely on their men for survival, they were relegated to the kitchen without a voice.

Personally I think Nigeria will get there if things get better economically.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by babyfaceafrica: 10:25pm On Jun 16, 2019
she seems independent and good.. but I am always wary of white female..they can do and undo if u mess up,they are less forgiving than naija ladies

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by akaahs(m): 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
SageMK:
Is she a virgin? — If she's not don't settle down with her.

Seriously though, you didn't even admit you are in love with her which is very important. You want her because she is young and she seem to be doing okay financially.

Anyway, I'll never advice you to drop her and come back home to scavenge. Chances are what you'll meet here are lazy gold diggers that will crawl up into your pocket.

If she loves you, why not give it a try at dating first.
But don't rush into what people are running out of.

PS. We don't need to see her picture to advise you bro.
Look at this one, come do weytin? Come nd carry one vulture? Bro dicuss this part of her life that u don't like and judge her responds.

2 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:26pm On Jun 16, 2019
Charelsz:
As if Nigerian women are not feminist undecided
Do we?? Really?
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:28pm On Jun 16, 2019
Op marry her but no buy any property in her country o incase of divorce!
Make your European endeavour no come be her benefit las las....launder every single penny you make back home and don't let her know you have those things wink
But it's possible she loves you.but do not be fooled!
Nwanne mulu kwa anya gi o! cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:29pm On Jun 16, 2019
babyfaceafrica:
she seems independent and good.. but I am always wary of white female..they can do and undo if u mess up,they are less forgiving than naija ladies
Yea, Naija babes are excellent at swallowing fvckups for fear if what the society would say or how she'd fend for herself eh...

4 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 16, 2019
tolani91:

I am in a dilemma now. I need your help with advice. Some months ago, I met a lady here. She's Italian. In April, we started dating. [
The problem is that I have always had the intention to come back to Nigeria to marry. Like come back to marry a yoruba girl like me. But this girl is Italian. And she told me she wants to settle down. Specifically, she wants to settled down with me. She's young. Not those old mama Nigerians marry for papers. I did not really bother about her settling down goal. In my mind, we will just date and rest later. But her character is giving me confusion. She's a real lady.

Lol

1 Like

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by pansophist(m): 10:43pm On Jun 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Compare the two societies, compare the culture, compare the economic infrastructures in place.

At one time European women depended solely on their men for survival, they were relegated to the kitchen without a voice.

Personally I think Nigeria will get there if things get better economically.

Just as men were relegated to the field slaving away their life, risking their health and engaging in fatal jobs that left many dead, disabled, permanently sick, just to provide for their family, including the wife, so what's your point? Seeing women working from home historically as ''relegation'' is sickening, it is a misunderstanding of history and a talking line of feminist that makes people with common sense never take them seriously.

Present-day Nigeria is economically harsh to both men and women, and somehow, men still try to survive and cater to women who in many cases, are an extra burden on them. No lady in good conscience can say that the reason why she is a leech is that the Nigerian economy did not permit her to make her own money. If Nigeria is a country where women ain't permitted to engage in economic activities, and their right not enshrined in the constitution, then I see the point, but it is not.

Any lady that is a leech is simply a leech, do not excuse, justify or try to somehow absolve them from the responsibility of taking care of themselves. Also, do not blame their parasitic behavior on externalities such as the economy, government, men, etc. A leech is a leech, as simple as that.

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jun 16, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Do we?? Really?
Ok undecided
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 16, 2019
I have recently realized that going back home to marry one imaginary virtuous Nigerian woman is making a fool of one's self. I've tried to so many times but one thing or the other seemed not to make it happen.

Wherever you find love, go for it bro. Since you now live in a civilized world, you guys can always understand each other.

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by carter009(m): 11:04pm On Jun 16, 2019
I bet you, you will never do this, even you have billions in your account.
AwkaetitiBabe:

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by clive2u(m): 11:05pm On Jun 16, 2019
I'l still stick to this, y are there more girls to advice when its a guy that stays in the abroad looking for one?
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by tensazangetsu20(m): 11:11pm On Jun 16, 2019
Italian women are some of the most beautiful species of women on this planet. Been there and seen it first hand. Op better don't dull yourself smiley

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:14pm On Jun 16, 2019
MJBOLT:
marry the italian lady then travel back to nigeria and marry a yoruba lady

Smh! What happen to CosmicPhoenix?
Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by Fountainofyouth(f): 11:19pm On Jun 16, 2019
Joromi12:

Because the Nigerian gal forcefully collected the tfare from you at gun point abi? Swallow the bile coming out of your mouth.

3 Likes

Re: Help Me With Advice. Should I Settled Down With Her? by STARGREEN(m): 11:21pm On Jun 16, 2019
No place better than home literally

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

You Can't Call Yourself A Lagosian If You've Not Had This. / How Many Rounds Of Sex Is Appropriate For Spouse / Is This Yansh Real? See How Curvy It Is(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 97
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.