Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,781 members, 7,851,648 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:18 AM

What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? (1853 Views)

Will You Accept Your Dad’s Secret Family? / Why Do You Give Money To Your Mom Instead Of Your Dad? / I Am Growing Fond Of My Neighbors Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? by skinnyebans(m): 6:53am On Jun 22, 2019
Buffalo2:
He taught how to answer official query ;and you know what? my response to my first and only query ever got my boss his own query, suspension and transfer.

I would like to know how u responded pls...

1 Like

Re: What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? by skinnyebans(m): 6:54am On Jun 22, 2019
budaatum:

There are men here saying amazing things about their father so I don't quite understand what you're making a alse groundsweeping statement about men's father's as if you've checked anyone's father.

Tell us a fond memory about your good father whom your are proud of and leave other people's father alone!

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin
Re: What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? by Mizwisdom(f): 9:58am On Jun 22, 2019
My dad got me hooked on reading books, God bless you Pops

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? by kelcy1: 8:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
Oh! My Dad, he will wake up in the middle of the night just to make sure we are okay.....he was selfless
Keep resting in the Lord

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Fond Memory Do You Have Of Your Dad? by Buffalo2(m): 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
skinnyebans:

I would like to know how u responded pls...
it was an engineering firm and there I had a mechanical engineer that can't diagnose or trace a simple fault in a Cummins engine that went off. It happened while I was on break and issued one werey query, copied almost everybody and required me to respond within 4hrs. Fine, I responded that 1. It was my break period and I was never told not to go for it and 2. Even at that as "oga", he should be able to rectify that and safe the company's face and then do whatever necessary when I return as I was able to do that within 5 minutes when I returned. In summary I submitted that he either was not capable or well grounded as an angineer and tried to shift blame.
Fiam, the tide turned and they was the end of "Solomon Grundy"

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

My Sister My Enemy / Hitting Ur Wife To Be? / Need A Good Man For My Sister(ready For Marriage )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.