Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,895 members, 7,814,025 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? (15300 Views)

ASUU Has Not Called-off The Strike / Is ASUU Strike Still On? / Is ASUU Strike Called Off? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by rowlandwhy: 6:41pm On May 11, 2007
I thought i would hear a goodnews on this thread today! cry cry
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by savesoul(m): 6:44pm On May 11, 2007
me too!!!
i thought a meeting was held today, the meeting is supposed to be over
What is the outcome?
Can Any one tell Us?
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by dominobaby(f): 8:43pm On May 11, 2007
Yeah, i heard the meeting's been postponed to june 6th! Just as i thought, definitely after musa comes in. But i heard OAU is resuming 13th june. Hope its reality n confirmed.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by otuonye(m): 8:12am On May 12, 2007
For sure, meeting was postponed to the 6th of June! Wait until Musa takes Over!

LOLz
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by ialadega(m): 10:08am On May 12, 2007
wetin dey happen. Why ASUU & FG dey toy with our career. Something needs to be done. Let us pray oh fellow Nigerians. angry
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by Godswill(m): 6:36pm On May 12, 2007
The skrick will be over probably when ASUU and FG meets. Well we are hoping for a better result.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by savesoul(m): 1:22am On May 13, 2007
angryAm confused angry
Can somebody straighten this Out?
When is the meeting going to hold?
What went wrong in the last meeting held?
What does ASUU want? (Piece of National cake?)
angryAm confused angry
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by BizBiz(m): 2:29pm On May 13, 2007
Shocked na wah so this ASUU strike thingy is not yet total abolished ? I thought the idea went extinct years ago Huh na wa for Niger Cry

SO 4ni
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by oghos2k(m): 7:39pm On May 14, 2007
Uniben resumes on wednesday guys so pack and lets go write our exams.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by savesoul(m): 8:43pm On May 14, 2007
I pray LAUTECH Resumes too oooooo embarassed
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by oghos2k(m): 8:50pm On May 14, 2007
pray hard man
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by tunrexdj(m): 8:33am On May 15, 2007
chai,saburi don ruin me ooooo.if i had i known,i would have mobilized enmass oau students to write the harmattan semester exams.if we had written the exams b4 ASUU strike,we would atleast be jiving now.kai,my head is as empty as empty itself.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by mekoyo(m): 9:53am On May 15, 2007
No one knows when ASUU will be calling off the strike. All we here everyday is meeting upon meeting, consultations. This strike will continue until the new president will be sworn in. We are still going to stay for a long time at home.
Lets just wait and see what they will come up with in their next meeting.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by AGBAMA(m): 4:26pm On May 15, 2007
savesoul ASUU is going on their 2nd meeting with d federal govt on the 6th of june .so keep a date with dat meeting and stay glued to ur nta news and ait and lest i 4get keep on burnin the candle!!!.i finally want 2 hail UNIBEN 4 callin its students back 2 school:and we the STUDENTS really appreciate it.one love!!!
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by ToToChoper: 9:50pm On May 16, 2007
I read this morning that lecturers wont return back to their classrooms until after May 29.
http://allafrica.com/stories/200705160726.html

This is what I have been saying. If the supposedly new government does not make education one of its top priorities, we stand no chance of progressing as a nation.
Most people will like to blame Nigerians abroad for Nigeria's woes (the brain drain) while the main problem is left untouched.
It is like someone who was home when his house caught fire, but instead of putting it off he leaves it to raze the house and later blames the fire service for not making it on time.

This is my frustration with Nigeria, young brains that will make Nigeria great are not being cared for. Little wonder why our youths will do whatever it takes to escape such hopelessness and no one should ever blame them.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by ifesly(m): 12:08pm On May 17, 2007
abeg if u no anybody for FG or ASUU tell am say i talk say it is worthless keeping at home
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by Ezenwenyi(m): 9:51pm On May 18, 2007
A country that plays with the future of her citizenry,is not worth being a nation.How can both ASUU and FG play with our careers?Total wickedness,their children are oversees or in a private school here in Nigeria studying while we are happily tired of staying at home.May God forgive them.They should thank their God that the era of Student violence is gone.
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by elvisgee(m): 8:35am On May 26, 2009
only GOD knows for them oh
Re: When Is ASUU Calling Off The Strike? by brodaman1: 5:40am On Jul 11, 2013
ASUU strike is still very much ongoing, students beware of faulse stories about d strike

(1) (2) (Reply)

Can SLT Student Do Direct Entry To Medicine & Surgery / A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) / Odukoya And Agbaire Win Linux Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.