Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,901 members, 7,814,048 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:24 AM

A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) (15304 Views)

A Nairalander Graduates With A Distinction From A UK University! / Sylvester Oromoni’s Sister Celebrates His Birthday (Photos) / A Nairalander Graduates In Style. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Supreme145(m): 7:22am On Sep 22, 2021
Yesterday was a day of double celebration for me, not only did I write my final papers it was also my birthday. It has been a long and trying journey but God has seen me through, I came to the university like a missionary with just my bags of cloths, slept in lecture halls and battled hunger for long periods. I wonder at times how I was able to pay my fees throughout my stay on campus but it all ended in praise.

I just clocked 29, most of my course mates are much younger while majority of my age mates have gone beyond this level but I would rather see myself as a late bloomer rather than someone lagging behind. I ventured into school mainly because most things I put my hands on before didn't pan out the way I envisaged but the experience has been worthwhile coupled with the wonderful people I've met.

The main struggle continues but I'm sure I will overcome. Thanks to the nairalander that sent me a token to celebrate my day.

More importantly I need a job, my rent expires in a couple of weeks and I can't go back to my parents house. Its time to face my struggles squarely, I can work even in Afghanistan and any condition as long as I can earn to put food on my table while I sharpen my web development skills.

Have a nice and productive day ahead.

74 Likes 7 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by CampussNews: 7:23am On Sep 22, 2021
Abeg Siggy come look something... Which of them in that picture is celebrating?

16 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Bilabong(m): 7:24am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by VoltageDivida(m): 7:29am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by xpressionx(m): 7:34am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by TurnNewLeaf: 8:31am On Sep 22, 2021
Supreme145:
Yesterday was a day of double celebration for me, not only did I write my final papers it was also my birthday. It has been a long and trying journey but God has seen me through, I came to the university like a missionary with just my bags of cloths, slept in lecture halls and battled hunger for long periods. I wonder at times how I was able to pay my fees throughout my stay on campus but it all ended in praise.

I just clocked 29, most of my course mates are much younger while majority of my age mates have gone beyond this level but I would rather see myself as a late bloomer rather than someone lagging behind. I ventured into school mainly because most things I put my hands on before didn't pan out the way I envisaged but the experience has been worthwhile coupled with the wonderful people I've met.

The main struggle continues but I'm sure I will overcome. Thanks to the nairalander that sent me a token to celebrate my day.

More importantly I need a job, my rent expires in a couple of weeks and I can't go back to my parents house. Its time to face my struggles squarely, I can work even in Afghanistan and any condition as long as I can earn to put food on my table while I sharpen my web development skills.

course of study?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by AgentGoat: 9:37am On Sep 22, 2021
Na only one picture you snap?

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by mbahdi(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Yanku

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by lonelydora: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations and welcome to the real world.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by chinchonglee(m): 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Dnt celebrate yet bro.
Your country is a mess.

Even when i graduated, I didn't celebrate or take any useless pictures.

During NYSC, the same thing cos i know the deep messy labour market/economy i was abt facing..

Thank God for me today.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Authoreety: 9:49am On Sep 22, 2021
Congradulation
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by ModeXug: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by incogni2o: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrats
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by snoopz: 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations
But which one of you dey graduate?

4 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Petersamuel8(m): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations to you, my own go come by December IJN

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by IbrahimSkiba(f): 9:50am On Sep 22, 2021
Welcome grin

Second Phase

Now Your Suffering Begins
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Charleschidera(m): 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Supreme145:

Uniben?
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by spirul77: 9:51am On Sep 22, 2021
Who be you for the picture? Very confusing something o.

20 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Earlystar698(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations, which person is you

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Nobody: 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
Accept my congrats, bro. May the days ahead favour you.
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Umaruxoxo(m): 9:52am On Sep 22, 2021
TurnNewLeaf:
course of study?
u be sadist ?
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by iamyemiakins(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Who be who?
Abi na you dey grab that banny from behind?

5 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by BigDawsNet: 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations... When will you register for masters grin

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by money121(m): 9:54am On Sep 22, 2021
Congrat
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Evergreen4(m): 9:56am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations. But which one is you. Una plenty for the picture

6 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by greenie77: 9:57am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Corporate2020: 9:58am On Sep 22, 2021
Supreme145:

I would have lambasted you because nah only you go graduate that you have to come and post it here? But with that your age, you are a strong man. God will restore the years that you think you have lost. You didn't lose the years, instead God kept the years and the blessings for you, now HE will release them and you will be overwhelmed with joy and happiness

22 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by McOluOmo: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations

Guys wey no get girlfriend get peace of mind
Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by Lamanii22(f): 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Graduates/birthday(photos) by GUNITGuy: 9:59am On Sep 22, 2021
Congratulations to you

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Odukoya And Agbaire Win Linux Scholarships / Why Students Fail Maths In WAEC, NECO - Prof. Onah / The Misconception That Only High Level Education Is A Guarantee For Success.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.