Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,317 members, 7,815,604 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:08 PM

When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. (6745 Views)

The Deeper Life Lady I Want To Marry Doesn't Want To Know My Place / Lady In Tears As She Says No To Her Boyfriend In Public Despite The Cameras(Pics / How To Get Hard And Sustainable Erection Anytime You Want It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:02am On Jun 17, 2019
Set your mind already to forgive before the offences of men come. Sure, it's absolutely impossible for offence not to be, but woe to the evil doers and their deeds.

When you grasp how abundantly the Lordship forgave you, you won't think anyone wrong you.

You'd be thinking and saying "ALL of my sins are wiped out by the blood of Jesus Christ, what can I do to repay such favour, Lord, help me carry out your plans in me.

If you start acting like this, then you are on your way to eternal love. Fight hard to live like this. Already forgive. There are much better after you have forgiven and be renewed by the all supplying root of David.

Lord, Christ Jesus our King, you and the father forgave all of our errors and remembers them no more. Be praised for ever more. Amen.
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Shining through
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by megareal: 2:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin grin grin
You take style preach for Romanceland? They are coming for you. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
megareal:
grin grin grin

Your heart dey there. Love birds
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by 40secondsguy(m): 2:30pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:
Set your mind already to forgive before the offences of men come. Sure, it's absolutely impossible for offence not to be, but woe to the evil doers and their deeds.

When you grasp how abundantly the Lordship forgave you, you won't think anyone wrong you.

You'd be thinking and saying "ALL of my sins are wiped out by the blood of Jesus Christ, what can I do to repay such favour, Lord, help me carry out your plans in me.

If you start acting like this, then you are on your way to eternal love. Fight hard to live like this. Already forgive. There are much better after you have forgiven and be renewed by the all supplying root of David.

Lord, Christ Jesus our King, you and the father forgave all of our errors and remembers them no more. Be praised for ever more. Amen.
What manner of fuckery is this angry??

Do you know you have sinned greatly by committing this treacherous act.. angry.how can you be misleading us with that topic and still claim to be preaching..

If I were you I would go to the altar and self-inflict injuries on myself to reduce the wrath and punishment the lord has kept in store for you..

Fuckery angry

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
40secondsguy:

Do you know you have sinned greatly by committing this treacherous act.. angry.how can you be misleading us with that topic and still claim to be preaching..

If I were you I would go to the altar and self-inflict injuries on myself to reduce the wrath and punishment the lord has kept in store for you..

Fuckery angry

What is sin
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Have you ever seen gold before refinance It's always rough.

We roughly
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by 40secondsguy(m): 2:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

What is sin
Really ??Are we doing this

You misled us with your title..if you wanted to preach. You coulda just put a decent title instead you had to deceive undecided

As for the definition of sin ..check your bible..if you can't see it there..check your dictionary.. If still you can't see it... Check your brain... undecided

Fuckery angry

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
40secondsguy:

Really ??Are we doing this

You misled us with your title..if you wanted to preach. You coulda just put a decent title instead you had to deceive undecided

As for the definition of sin ..check your bible..if you can't see it there..check your dictionary.. If still you can't see it... Check your brain... undecided

Fuckery angry

Will you shut down demonic.
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
Package is deceitful

Open the package and see the real content

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by 40secondsguy(m): 3:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sunnyshinylight:

Will you shut down demonic.
Lolz..I guess we'll meet in hell since you don't want to acknowledge your evil doings grin

Who knows...I might make you one of the demon elders grin grin

Fuckery grin

Modified:so I just found out you're actually bleeped up..pretty face but your posts are so dumb.. undecided

Maybe I'll refer you to my doctor

See ya in hell grin

3 Likes

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 4:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
No time
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by metroid(m): 4:22pm On Jun 17, 2019
grin

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Onyenna(m): 4:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
OP........

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Nelsonmande79: 4:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
See below

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by dangoteinlaw: 5:32pm On Jun 17, 2019
See them all nairaland peverts, just like Indians they rush click hoping to see bobs and vagene lol

1 Like

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by czarina(f): 7:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
dangoteinlaw:
See them all nairaland peverts, just like Indians they rush click hoping to see bobs and vagene lol
lipsrsealed

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by dangoteinlaw: 7:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
czarina:
lipsrsealed
wow so u sabi them too, those guys are something else. their search for bobs and vagene is endless lmao

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Nobody: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
mtchew

Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 7:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Love you
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by fcdgrand(m): 8:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
40secondsguy:

Fuckery angry
grin
40secondsguy:

Fuckery angry
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 10:15pm On Jun 17, 2019
A
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
megareal:
grin grin grin
And she posed like a yahoo pastor cool
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 11:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
Joyfully
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Noah2gud(m): 12:23am On Jun 18, 2019
Stinky Spot Every Married Women Should Watch

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XvtP1-jS-TU
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 8:06am On Jun 18, 2019
On above
Re: When She Says She Doesn't Want It Inside, And This Happened.. by Sunnyshinylight(f): 2:09pm On Jun 18, 2019
SA

(1) (Reply)

I Finally Had Sex With D Love Of My Life, but.. / Shocking: Girl Climps On Huge Manhood..see Photo / World Most Hilarious Picture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.