Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,087 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:54 AM

Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in (46709 Views)

Jubilation As George Akume Arrives SGF Office After Swearing-in (Video, Photos) / Governor Peter Mbah Signs 3 Executive Orders, Hours After Swearing-In / Governor Mai Mala Buni Weds Ummi Adama Gaidam As 3rd Wife, After Swearing-in (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by globemoney: 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
nwanyionitsha:
Mr non wailer, i hope you have 24 hours electricity ?
Sophisticated morons is a very befitting names for those people from that part of Nigeria.
Tufiakwa awolowos fake education.
Tribal and religious bigotry has finished thèse sophiticated morons.
Oya na, go and close down fidelity bank na.
Narrow minnded fools. Fia,....spits.
Nwanyi Abuja e ka na ebe Akwa? When will you understand that adaobi will never be vp? Why are you still pained, even adaobi has gotten over the loss while you are still in pains. Maybe ask adaobi to find employment for you at fidelity bank so you can get yourself busy. Ndo
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by ultimate77(m): 7:27pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again.

You are amongst all men most miserable.

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by MrMoney55: 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
see how stupid that you are and talking trash
Jobac:
People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by njimezz(m): 7:48pm On Jun 17, 2019
Most times the way some people behave really need for them to go for check up, Obi made a point and instead calling Mr. President to order some are talking rubbish
PDJT:
Mr. Obi, what made you assume the owners of Nigeria wants anything other than where Nigeria is now or headed? You and Ohanaeze better get real and join IPOB for the restoration of our dear Republic of Biafra.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Mack5ive: 7:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
[quote author=Charly68 post=79419943]Atiku would have hit the ground running had it meant that he won the election [/qu
By appointing ministers right, without the confirmation of the senators who are yet to settle down for plenary
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by paix(m): 7:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
The president and his party, promised to take the country to the next level. Why are you complaining? His first tenure took him 6 months to appoint his ministers, it may take him twice as long to do same in his second tenure.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Mack5ive: 8:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
It is the constitution of Nigeria that we should be blaming and not Buhari, Buhari can only present his nominees to the Senate only when they have been constituted and on plenary we all know the nass was just constituted only last week Tuesday and it's yet to settle down for plenary in July the 2nd so we'll have till then, unlike in other jurisdictions where the legislators will have already been in place to confirm appointees of the government.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Generalyemi(m): 8:07pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:

but they ball hard ,no matter the economy,..

help yourself and your house hold

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by khcode(m): 8:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Built2last:
He is looking for angels that will turn Naija to Dubai

My joy is that Buhari became president. Nigerians would have deceived my children that we had a man who would have fixed Nigeria but was not allowed to lead. Despite his integrity.

Buhari is president and we have seen.

We would have had Buhari's day as Federal public holiday years to come.
Dullards
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by GeorgeTheCoder: 8:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Jobac:
[s]People from that part of the country will wail tired in this new Buhari's Next Level Government while the true lovers of Nigeria will make progress. Mazi Peteru is now the Chief Wailer...is ok! You will only see the picture of the Aso Rock from afar, but you and your Atiku will never sit there again[/s].

Shut Up

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by asanwafo: 8:25pm On Jun 17, 2019
MaziOmenuko:

Lol..insults only shows how shallow you are. Ministers are appointed in acting capacity. They can be confirmed when the house reconvenes. But then, you are too daft to reason along those lines.
pls stop disgracing Igbos with ur senseless wail
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by mistyebby(f): 8:29pm On Jun 17, 2019
My annoyance is we all knew this man did nothing in all sincerity and honesty. The agreement in 2015 was to kick away incompetence.

But here we are, giving incompetence another chance. Zombies are happy, smh. Shame!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by flames01: 9:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
budaatum:

Look at you. Failed Air Nigeria is your evidence for "Buhari stole money", which you slyly downgrade to "squandered", and add "his cabinet" and then call me "hypocrite", and you are not "deceiving yourself"!?

Thank you Lord that this person's type is not the only type of Nigerian!

Why did you call Jonathan a corrupt person? Was it not because people around him were thieves?

So, why are you excusing buhari now that his cabinet members and people around him are thieves?

Yes, you are a shameless hypocrite.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by themanderon: 9:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
We have a natural aversion to anything good in this country so am not surprised.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by omolola12345(m): 9:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
Slow and steady always win the race. Its not a matter of forming cabinet within two weeks but its a matter of nominating candidates that will make things work for our good in this country. In Nigeria someone must look very well before he or she leaps unlike other countries that were compared with Nigeria.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Insectkiller: 10:17pm On Jun 17, 2019
You are very foolishh!

Learn to speak well whenever u see a serious matter..
If u don't know what to say, u can keep quiet.
Okay..

Jobac:
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by omobaba1759: 10:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
THE TRUTH IS BITTER TO SWALLOW . YOU GUYS ARE ALL FAILURE

Jobac:
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by biztip: 11:16pm On Jun 17, 2019
obi is d best governor or politician Nigeria can ever have in this hard and modern times. a man who left office with billions of naira saved in both local and foreign currencies for his state. he brought development to anambra state. those insulting him, can never have someone half a man obi is in their entire lineage and generation.

I respect this man. I wish his brains can be duplicated and given to many leaders in Africa so DT d African story will be changed in the near future

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by biztip: 11:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
these people who insult Igbo's at d slightest comment ,I wonder. when I look tru Nigeria and d rising poverty rate, its people from d north and southwest re most affected. yet they keep supporting incompetence. when d chips re down una go realise DT d ones u thought were ur friends re ur worst nightmares

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 12:14am On Jun 18, 2019
flames01:

Why did you call Jonathan a corrupt person? Was it not because people around him were thieves?

So, why are you excusing buhari now that his cabinet members and people around him are thieves?

Yes, you are a shameless hypocrite.
I never called Jonathan a corrupt person! I don't think Jonathan was corrupt. The greatest looting. No! The looting under Shagari was immense and no one should forget Abacha and Babandiga and my very own big fat belle full of Naira shameless brother Obj the alaigbenọ!

A lot of looting went on under Jonathan but I wouldn't say Jonathan himself was corrupt. Incompetent? Yes. Drunk? Yes. Not exactly President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria being there at the mercy of Yaradua's ghost? Yes. Unable to manage the corruption that went on under him being an As Ho Rọ at their mercy the price being "we shall strip Nigeria dry and put it in our own pockets and you Jonathan will just shut the fuq up? Yes. "Jonathan have another drink so you will be blind and not see how much we are stealing anyway?" Yes! Corrupt? No! Jonathan was not corrupt. Not in my opinion and buda never said he was so please stop bearing false witness against buda who has done you no harm! Jonathan was not corrupt at all. He was was just plain useless, drunk, incompetent and not exactly the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria so sai bubu next level 4+4 who makes even my fat belle full of Naira brother groan and stop calling buda "hypocrite"!

Na sai bubu run things now!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 12:26am On Jun 18, 2019
biztip:
obi is d best governor or politician Nigeria can ever have in this hard and modern times. a man who left office with billions of naira saved in both local and foreign currencies for his state. he brought development to anambra state. those insulting him, can never have someone half a man obi is in their entire lineage and generation.

I respect this man. I wish his brains can be duplicated and given to many leaders in Africa so DT d African story will be changed in the near future
I have been hearing a lot of very good things about Obi I dare say, even attempts to tarnish his name have failed as far as I have seen but his bedfellow stinks to high to hell that even when I hold my nose I smell him here on earth! Why would such a decent person like you Obi hook up with Atiku for Christ sake? Do you seriously think you can sanitise Atiku with your decency and make him clean?

Atiku is way too dirty for him to be cleaned by you Obi I'll ask my friends on Nairaland to tell you if they pass your way. You should go and find a better bedfellow instead of letting that dirty Atiku near you!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by flames01: 1:59am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

I never called Jonathan a corrupt person! I don't think Jonathan was corrupt. The greatest looting. No! The looting under Shagari was a immense and no one should forget Abacha and Babandiga and my very own big fat belle full of Naira shameless brother Obj the alaigbenọ!

A lot of looting went on under Jonathan but I wouldn't say Jonathan himself was corrupt. Incompetent? Yes. Drunk? Yes. Not exactly President of The Federal Republic of Nigeria being there at the mercy of Yaradua's ghost? Yes. Unable to manage the corruption that went on under him being an As Ho Rọ at their mercy the price being "we shall strip Nigeria dry and put it in our own pockets and you Jonathan will just shut the fuq up. Yes. "Jonathan have another drink so you will be blind and not see how much we are stealing anyway?" Yes! Corrupt? No! Jonathan was not corrupt. Not in my opinion and buda never said he was so please stop bearing false witness against buda who has done you no harm! Jonathan was not corrupt at all. He was was just plain useless, drunk, incompetent and not exactly the President of the Federal Republic of Nigeria so sai bubu next level 4+4 who makes even my fat belle full of Naira brother groan and stop calling buda "hypocrite"!

Na sai bubu run things now!

Yeah, he runs things and may run you into a ditch soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 2:44am On Jun 18, 2019
flames01:

Yeah, he runs things and may run you into a ditch soon.
I can safely say it will be far more shallower a ditch than the pit Atiku would run Nigeria into!
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Nobody: 3:01am On Jun 18, 2019
Built2last:
He is looking for angels that will turn Naija to Dubai

My joy is that Buhari became president. Nigerians would have deceived my children that we had a man who would have fixed Nigeria but was not allowed to lead. Despite his integrity.

Buhari is president and we have seen.
100...Buhari definition of integrity

Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by EagleNest(m): 4:09am On Jun 18, 2019
I agree with Mr Obi, Buhari indeed is not serious with governance. He doesn't seem to be in charge and takes so much time to make simply decision. It will soon be one month after election...

But even opposition parties are sleeping too. They are not equally serious with keeping the ruling party on their toes. After the election they seem to have lost their voice.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Nobody: 6:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Jobac:
I hope for your sake that you are still a kid.You got a lot of growing up to do.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by Nobody: 6:45am On Jun 18, 2019
omolola12345:
Slow and steady always win the race. Its not a matter of forming cabinet within two weeks but its a matter of nominating candidates that will make things work for our good in this country. In Nigeria someone must look very well before he or she leaps unlike other countries that were compared with Nigeria.
This your joke is not funny
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by flames01: 7:02am On Jun 18, 2019
budaatum:

I can safely say it will be far more shallower a ditch than the pit Atiku would run Nigeria into!

And probably less deeper than the one thief tinubu, your beloved thief, runs Lagos finances into.

It's clear that you aren't against corruption. You are only against corruption when perpetrated by people you don't want, but you welcome corruption with both hands when perpetrated by your preferred, beloved thieves.

Yes, you are a shameless hypocrite
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by chozzy: 7:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Brainless president
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by budaatum: 9:00am On Jun 18, 2019
flames01:

And probably less deeper than the one thief tinubu, your beloved thief, runs Lagos finances into.

It's clear that you aren't against corruption. You are only against corruption when perpetrated by people you don't want, but you welcome corruption with both hands when perpetrated by your preferred, beloved thieves.

Yes, you are a shameless hypocrite
The way these things work is if we don't catch your fingers in the cookie jar or see the crumbs on their fingers or around their mouth dem never thief. Take my very own Ogbebi O Steal Aregbe of Osun State. He stole my state money finish then he comes to my Alimosho and wants to rule me there! Tufiaka mba over my dead body. Now see him fludering in the wilderness of nowhere! Im praying hard that he does not get minister and that he gets implicated in the new efcc legislator probe. I can be patient. Time, is on my side. One by one they will fall if they stole our money including my bubu if he too steals or they just all will die when their time is up. And it will be your turn.

Fact remains, this is now, and less of my country's money is going missing than almost any government ever probably, barring evidence to the contrary, so I'm sai bubu next level.
Re: Peter Obi: Why Buhari Is Yet To Form His Cabinet Weeks After Swearing-in by nwanyionitsha: 4:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
globemoney:

Nwanyi Abuja e ka na ebe Akwa? When will you understand that adaobi will never be vp? Why are you still pained, even adaobi has gotten over the loss while you are still in pains. Maybe ask adaobi to find employment for you at fidelity bank so you can get yourself busy. Ndo
So if you see my comment, you can scroll past ?
I have no time for fulls.
Sim niru puah. Onye ala.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Sowore: Soyinka, Shehu Sani, Deji Adeyanju Arrive Abuja High Court (Photos) / Peter Obi Joins Labour Party, To Contest For President / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 78
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.