Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,446 members, 7,812,352 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:08 PM

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) (46711 Views)

Peter Obi Visits Bishop Oyedepo. Sparks Reactions (Photo) / Peter Obi Visits Egypt To Study Their System / Mikel Obi Visits Governor Yahaya Bello (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by ebukajay184: 10:06am On Mar 26, 2023
Labour Party's presidential candidate, Peter Obi visited Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson motors, IGBERETV reports.

Taking to his Twitter handle, he shared photos from his meeting which he captioned;

"Earlier today, I visited my friend and brother, Chief Innocent Chukwuma, CEO of Innoson motors. We shared some convivial moments and had very productive discussions. -PO"

https://twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1639731361173979139?s=19

96 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 10:07am On Mar 26, 2023
Interesting times we live in indeed
One thing I like about this emergence of Obi is that is has corrected so many lies and propaganda about the Ibo which the Yoruba has spread for decades.

Truth always prevails eventually,no matter how long a lie has spread , one day the truth will come forth

As it stànds the Ibo have shown they are a major tribe with political might , they can give a candidate the presidency .
That lies about them being 5% has been bursted the lies by Yoruba that Ibo have no population has been bursted
Yorubas need to embrace truth and stop tribalism

422 Likes 42 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Nobody: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Nigerians are about to waste another 8 yrs. 8 yrs is enough to own a bachelor, masters and PhD.

Yoruba please wake up now

68 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 10:08am On Mar 26, 2023
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president elect.

Uche can only insult on social media, but Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

160 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Massiveglory: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2023
The original winner of the presidential election whose mandate was robbed is preparing to lead Nigeria because he knows his mandate will be restored

While the mahood yakubu 4am president-select is still looking and begging for people to recognize him.

PODATTI is coming

181 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 10:09am On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:
Bola Ahmed Tinubu is the president elect.

Uche can only insult on social media, but Tinubu will be sworn in on 29 May 2023.

All your tribalism and lies has been bursted kid.

Now you can stop scamming Nairalanders with fake agriculture investment schemes and embrace the truth

185 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Zonefree(m): 10:10am On Mar 26, 2023
Real recognise Real.

27 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by skj1377(m): 10:12am On Mar 26, 2023
You will need it to develop your region . Peter obi the president of Ibo and Ibo people of south east.
We have Nissan, elizade/toyota in south west. They are all imported vehicles no difference. I think Volkswagen can still be rehabilitated while Alaba market can be demolished and used as testing ground or race track for all vehicles produced in Lagos. I forgot to mention scoa/ Peugeot. Just forget southwest is good to go anyday any time.

28 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by LeoDeKing: 10:19am On Mar 26, 2023
CallmeTrinity:

All your tribalism and lies has been bursted kid.

Now you can stop scamming Nairalanders with fake agriculture investment schemes and embrace the truth
Similar lies and false accusations that dominated obifraud campaign are still being peddled even after election.

Ask him for the weakest of proof, he start speaking in tongues. He will never say anything to substantiate his accusations. Either mods delete this or other similar rubbish.

No be only agriculture investment, na pig rearing plan. So police is not on my trail again?

Ipob pigs are fools.

84 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by CallmeTrinity: 10:24am On Mar 26, 2023
LeoDeKing:

Similar lies and false accusations that dominated obifraud campaign are still being peddled even after election.

Ask him for the weakest of proof, he start speaking in tongues. He will never say anything to substantiate his accusations. Either mods delete this or other similar rubbish.

No be only agriculture investment, na pig rearing plan.

Ipob pigs are fools.

You and your likes where all over this forum for years calling them 5% !! Or are.you denying this ? Now suddenly you had to rig to save Tinubu and now your tone has changed. For years you called the Ibos on this forum a minority tribe. Irrelevant this and that

But the last election showed the whole world the lies the Yoruba peddle 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Omenka try and grow up

40 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by MXrep: 10:55am On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:
You will need it to develop your region . Peter obi the president of Ibo and Ibo people of south east.
We have Nissan, elizade/toyota in south west. They are all imported vehicles no difference. I think Volkswagen can still be rehabilitated while Alaba market can be demolished and used as testing ground or race track for all vehicles produced in Lagos. I forgot to mention scoa/ Peugeot. Just forget southwest is good to go anyday any time.
This yoruba economic illterate doesn't know the difference between Nissan, Toyota and Innoson. For your information we have Mercedes by ANAMCO now assembling SHACKMAN trucks but none is the same with indegenous Innoson

26 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by tishbite42: 10:58am On Mar 26, 2023
Real Ni99az
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Legitisreal: 11:01am On Mar 26, 2023
Obi na man you be

We crown you our online president, just be giving us motivational pics like e-money, till 2027 when you aspire again for real life president

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by christejames(m): 11:08am On Mar 26, 2023
My President and my economic mentor (even Innoson inclusive)... ☺

5 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by mytime24(f): 11:18am On Mar 26, 2023
No urchins shld come here to beg for money again ooooo

Thieftnubu shld take care of their needs

24 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by kingthreat(m): 11:19am On Mar 26, 2023
This man should go and sit down.
You are not the president. Even in 2027, you would not be the president.
Going around making political visits to make yourself relevant won't help.
Exactly like how you were visiting power stations in Egypt at the end, that visit was a total waste of money.

64 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by SLAP44: 11:23am On Mar 26, 2023
Makers of men, this is one of Peter Obi achievements in Anambra state as governor.

Very commendable leader.

8 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Boomkalakuta: 11:25am On Mar 26, 2023
Accommodating landlords will not be happy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Boomkalakuta: 11:37am On Mar 26, 2023
kingthreat:
This man should go and sit down.
You are not the president. Even in 2027, you would not be the president.
Going around making political visits to make yourself relevant won't help.
Exactly like how you were visiting power stations in Egypt at the end, that visit was a total waste of money.

Another uninformed wailer

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by DeTribalisedCit: 11:46am On Mar 26, 2023
I came across and interesting 'Fake Agricultural Scheme' post in this thread involving a scammer. Is it something to be concerned about? 🤔
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Bashet: 11:49am On Mar 26, 2023
I hope he don stop to dey import fake spare parts

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Bashet: 11:50am On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

This yoruba economic illterate doesn't know the difference between Nissan, Toyota and Innoson. For your information we Mercedes by ANAMCO now assembling SHACKMAN trucks but none is the same with indegenous Innoson

Yoruba Proforce alone is far better than your spare parts assembly innoson

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by maivd: 12:54pm On Mar 26, 2023
Obi is a great man on all forms

1 Like

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by chigator2: 1:02pm On Mar 26, 2023
skj1377:

Chase all Igbos away if you like, the yorubas that will remain poor and useless like you will forever remain so, Tinubu and friends won't leave anything for you. Idiots.

Go and ask Awolowo what he thought would happen to Igbos and how it ended up. Dirty bastards

11 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by OriOko88(m): 1:15pm On Mar 26, 2023
I pity those ibos trending those rubbish against tinubu on twitter,if police nab u now,you'd be shouting victimization.

Bunch of uncouth,uncultured scoundrels. undecided

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by MXrep: 1:22pm On Mar 26, 2023
Bashet:

Yoruba Proforce alone is far better than your spare parts assembly innoson
So called proforce only makes military vehicles which Innoson also produces. Plus proforce is indian
Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Bashet: 1:23pm On Mar 26, 2023
MXrep:

So called proforce only makes military vehicles which Innoson also produces. Plus proforce is indian

Proforce is Yoruba.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by Omoawoke: 1:28pm On Mar 26, 2023
I remember the Innoson vs GTBank case and how some tribal bigots changed it to Yoruba vs Igbo

I remember how some tribal bigots were spreading fake news that Innoson will take over GTBank and they were celebrating

Chai, those people are chameleons and change uniform anytime any day, they once wore Biafra till death, changed the uniform to join Endsars, they used that opportunity to burn down infrastructure in Lagos, then changed uniform and joined obidient movement. Then changed uniform to become GRV in Lagos, from there they have found a new uniform which is “Stolen Mandate”
Only God knows their next mission

17 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by TrumpDonald2: 1:41pm On Mar 26, 2023
Boomkalakuta:

Another uninformed wailer

Dont mind the imbecille. Peter Obi attracted SAB Miller to locate their brewery in Anambra State and that is one of his offence by some disgruntled greedy south west APC urchins. Had it been the factory was situated in Lagos or Ogun state, it would have been a welcome development to them.

Bunch of lunatics.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Obi Visits CEO of Innoson Motors (Photos) by WesternPanzer: 1:49pm On Mar 26, 2023
Igbo Ekunie...

Ndi Odogwu... Men Dem!!!

Seun Lalasticlala

Coman and See something wink

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mass Resignation Looms In INEC In Aftermath Of Elections - Vanguard / Boko Haram Didn't Kidnap Chibok Girls, APC Used Them Against GEJ - Labour Party / Photos From Peter Obi Rally In Abakaliki, Ebonyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.