Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,009 members, 7,835,426 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:02 AM

Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers (62798 Views)

Burial Photos Of Corper Who Drowned In Bayelsa Boat Accident; Friends Mourn / The Boulevard Of A Fresh Bayelsa Corper / Bayelsa Corper Drowns While Taking Selfie At A Jetty In Ogbolomaibiri, Nembe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Nobody: 4:53pm On Jun 17, 2019
When will the government end this scheme.
As far as I am concerned, it is useless. The one year I spent serving in Kogi State was more or less a wasted year. The only thing of interest I did that year was my involvement in Rural Rugged Evengelism of NCCF, winning souls to the Lord Jesus and helping to bring both Divine Healing and medical care (as a pharmacist) to 2 or 3 villages where we had this gospel campaigns. Other than this, that year was wasted
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by IceColdVeins(m): 4:54pm On Jun 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:
Die from sleep! Hmm mm no suffering nothing nothing....bros your own good

[sup][/sup]Trust me, no death is painless.
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by czarina(f): 4:55pm On Jun 17, 2019
misterme:
When will the government end this scheme.
As far as I am concerned, it is useless. The one year I spent serving in Kogi State was more or less a wasted year. The only thing of interest I did that year was my involvement in Rural Rugged Evengelism of NCCF, winning souls to the Lord Jesus and helping to bring both Divine Healing and medical care (as a pharmacist) to 2 or 3 villages where we had this gospel campaigns. Other than this, that year was wasted
If you did all of those things, it wasn't totally useless then.

I understand you though

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by IceColdVeins(m): 4:56pm On Jun 17, 2019
osuofia2:
NIGERIA STINKS, NAIJA NOT WORTH DYING FOR . PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN TO RUN AND LEAVE THIS ZOO CALLED NIGERIA

Speak for yourself, Every mallam with his kettle!!
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Nobody: 4:57pm On Jun 17, 2019
spencekat:
What if he was a moslem?
I'm aware that Muslims don't support invasive autopsies, but non-invasive autopsies such as a CT scan or blood cultures can still determine the cause of death. The family should accept one of these, if they are Muslims. I think it's just the right thing to do, but it's up to them.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by KanuSE: 4:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
SimplePlan34:
My own time is near

Death is only a vehicle to the other side when we all finally wake up from our present slumber. smiley
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Nobody: 4:59pm On Jun 17, 2019
whose that girl near him? he didnt die of std sha? sad
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by AngelicBeing: 5:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
osuofia2:
NIGERIA STINKS, NAIJA NOT WORTH DYING FOR . PLEASE DO ALL YOU CAN TO RUN AND LEAVE THIS ZOO CALLED NIGERIA
grin

1 Like

Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by KanuSE: 5:01pm On Jun 17, 2019
Melison:
Morning and night Mama dey pray say e go beta for her pikin,life sef
Rest on young man
Life anagaga

So na only mama dey pray for pikin ehn? undecided
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Evince(m): 5:05pm On Jun 17, 2019
madam journey. have u died b4 to know where the journey heads to?
KanuSE:

Not at all, he is in transition coz the journey continues...smiley
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by SyrusdeHansome(m): 5:06pm On Jun 17, 2019
There's always an end to every journey in life.
Today his journey has ended nd million others have started theirs today as well.
Every day we're slowly moving to our graves.
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by femi4: 5:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:
good ke? I m sure when he was going to bed he had plans for the following day. He never envisaged that he won't be able to get up from his again
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Bimpe29: 5:14pm On Jun 17, 2019
Spot on.
Rayd502:

There is no table of contents in the book of life.
You don't know if today is the first page or the last chapter.

That's why we have to be grateful anytime the page turns.

Rest in peace young man...
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by shogsman(m): 5:19pm On Jun 17, 2019
Opexzy:
What happened to body bags?... A country that does not even have respect for the living...

I am not blaming the corp members because it was never their duty... Anyways RIP

I don’t think you know what a body bag is,that is a body bag.

1 Like

Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by femi4: 5:20pm On Jun 17, 2019
KanuSE:

Not at all, he is in transition coz the journey continues...smiley
To where? Too much nollywood is affecting you
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by KanuSE: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
femi4:
To where? Too much nollywood is affecting you

Ok smiley
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by KanuSE: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
Evince:
madam journey. have u died b4 to know where the journey heads to?

Seek knowledgesmiley
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Opexzy: 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
shogsman:

I don’t think you know what a body bag is,that is a body bag.

You must be joking right...?
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by lonelygem(m): 5:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
gloriaunobi:

Like seriously? And u think its in anyway easy? My dear, try and engage those that washes corps their various observations about those we assumed had died peacefully.

The facts are just there.. Or maybe you should ask from scholars and religious leaders how severe that pain is..

It has been proved and verified that, the process of separating life from a living body is the most painful and most unbearable process in the journey of all mankind..

Some bodies get deformed in the process.
The severity only get slightly reduced out of mercy from God and through our good deeds and kindness while we were hail and healthy..

May God have mercy on us and may He never take our lives untill He's pleased with our souls.

May God forgive the demise and grant his family the fortitude to bear the loss with strong faith..

2 Likes

Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by AreaFada2: 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rip.
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
osuofia2:

IN A SANE COUNTRY IS IT THE DUTY OF HIS FELLOW CORP MEMBERS TO TRANSPORT HIS CORPSE TALK MORE OF WRAPPING HIS BODY WITH NYLON BAG. I HOPE YOU KNOW THAT EVERY SERVING YOUTH CORP MEMBER IS A GOVT PROPERTY. WILL NIGERIA SHUT DOWN IF NYSC TAKES RESPONSIBILITY FOR THIS?
I understand your point. It is sad. Very sad. But still, I believe Nigeria will better one day.
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by BABANGBALI: 6:00pm On Jun 17, 2019
why nylon now?
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Lovelyn451(f): 6:03pm On Jun 17, 2019
Just like babies in the womb don't know what happens after birth, no one knows what happens after death...live right, make impacts and return to your creator
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by CreativeJerry(m): 6:18pm On Jun 17, 2019
No one nows when to return, God help us
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by giftfromGod(f): 6:39pm On Jun 17, 2019
RIP bro.
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Sirmuel1(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackaxe78:
cry cry cry

“Iku ni i fo ile adun

Iku ni i pa babalawo bi eni ti ko gbofa,

Iku ni i pa onisegun bi eni ti ko loogun,

Iku ni i pa alufaa ti o gboju bi eni ti ko l’Olorun Oba,

Iku lo pa Abiri ti Abiri fi ku,

Iku pa Abiri, Abiri re orun alakeji”

Hmmmm
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Melison(m): 7:26pm On Jun 17, 2019
KanuSE:

So na only mama dey pray for pikin ehn? undecided
Ur problems are way above me,why the tackle chairman,ontop dead person thread,I clearly said what's on my mind and if it was offending to u just go past it okay?? Definitely today's not the day
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by cooljoe(m): 7:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rest on young one. This practice of taking photos of cadavers is disgusting. This social media won't kill us.
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by Kakamorufu(m): 7:42pm On Jun 17, 2019
it is well cry
Re: Dead Bayelsa Corper Wrapped In Nylon Bag, Transported On Boat By Fellow Corpers by charispersnifid: 8:02pm On Jun 17, 2019
Rayd502:

There is no table of contents in the book of life.
You don't know if today is the first page or the last chapter.

That's why we have to be grateful anytime the page turns.

Rest in peace young man...
WORD!!!
may his soul rest in peace

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerians React To Corper Gbadamosi Mayowa Post About Sleeping With His Students / What Is Wrong With This NYSC Photo ??? ( Photo ) / Corpers Taking Selfie At Taraba River Before Drowning (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.