Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,163,870 members, 7,855,560 topics. Date: Monday, 10 June 2024 at 04:35 AM

I'm Sliding Into Depression. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Sliding Into Depression. (1239 Views)

Palmpay Has Sent My Friend Into Depression (pictures) / Lady Trolls Guy For Sliding Into Her DM, Gets Blasted ( Photos) / Four Years After Sliding Into Her DM, Man Got Engaged To His Love(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Sliding Into Depression. by victorlake(m): 4:11pm On Jun 17, 2019
please my Nairaland family I really need your help, last year March I invested my life saving in a cocoa business but fell into a wrong hands,I lost everything. my house rent expired and I could not renew it, I had to pack out and presently am squatting with a sister. my friends have all deserted me, nobody calls again and the painful of all is that I lost my dad two months back. is as if whole world has crumble. so many times have thought of taking my life .
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by blackpanthar: 4:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
If you take your life, when you get to the other side, your dad may beat it back into you.

What you need is to REST... go out, go to happy places... Make new friends. Also FORGIVE YOURSELF... things happen... but LIFE MUST MOVE ON.

Dont kill yourself. Avoid depression by getting active again. Get a girlfriend or a job or even start learning new ways of making money.

you will make it and whatever you are going through now will be part of your success story one day

victorlake:
please my Nairaland family I really need your help, last year March I invested my life saving in a cocoa business but fell into a wrong hands,I lost everything. my house rent expired and I could not renew it, I had to pack out and presently am squatting with a sister. my friends have all deserted me, nobody calls again and the painful of all is that I lost my dad two months back. is as if whole world has crumble. so many times have thought of taking my life .

3 Likes

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Bamz(m): 4:24pm On Jun 17, 2019
Stay strong mate.

last year March I invested my life saving in a cocoa business but fell into a wrong hands,I lost everything.
You won't be the first nor the last to make poor business decisions, I've been there too but that's life for you. Its not a linear graph, you will go through a lot of local minima, and it doesn't mean you should unpack and sleep their. You have to move on mate. See the red patches in the graph below.

my house rent expired and I could not renew it, I had to pack out and presently am squatting with a sister.
Yes this is a ripple effect from your earlier point, and come to think of it, some people have it worse as they have noone to stay with.

my friends have all deserted me, nobody calls again
Sorry mate, they were not really friends. You'll realise who's really there for you when you're at your worst.

and the painful of all is that I lost my dad two months back. is as if whole world has crumble. so many times have thought of taking my life
“If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it.” – Unknown
If you're contemplating why should stay alive, consider why you put up this thread in the first place. My friend, the world needs you, and there's so much difference you can make with your special abilities and unique talents. You don't want to leave the surface of this earth without fulfilling your 'why' and you still have the opportunity to do so. You see that dash they put on tombstones ( in between the birth and death dates), some people make that dash meaningless, because they only came to occupy space and they died with all their potential.
This thread is a sign from God that He's not done with you yet.

7 Likes

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by ibkayee(f): 4:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
*hugs*

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by victorlake(m): 4:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:
If you take your life, when you get to the other side, your dad may beat it back into you.

What you need is to REST... go out, go to happy places... Make new friends. Also FORGIVE YOURSELF... things happen... but LIFE MUST MOVE ON.

Dont kill yourself. Avoid depression by getting active again. Get a girlfriend or a job or even start learning new ways of making money.

you will make it and whatever you are going through now will be part of your success story one day

Thanks so much brother. have tried looking for jobs but no invite yet.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by victorlake(m): 4:52pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bamz:
Stay strong mate.

last year March I invested my life saving in a cocoa business but fell into a wrong hands,I lost everything.
You won't be the first nor the last to make poor business decisions, I've been there too but that's life for you. Its not a linear graph, you will go through a lot of local minima, and it doesn't mean you should unpack and sleep their. You have to move on mate. See the red patches in the graph below.

my house rent expired and I could not renew it, I had to pack out and presently am squatting with a sister.
Yes this is a ripple effect from your earlier point, and come to think of it, some people have it worse as they have noone to stay with.

my friends have all deserted me, nobody calls again
Sorry mate, they were not really friends. You'll realise who's really there for you when you're at your worst.

and the painful of all is that I lost my dad two months back. is as if whole world has crumble. so many times have thought of taking my life
“If you are looking for a sign not to kill yourself, this is it.” – Unknown
If you're contemplating why should stay alive, consider why you put up this thread in the first place. My friend, the world needs you, and there's so much difference you can make with your special abilities and unique talents. You don't want to leave the surface of this earth without fulfilling your 'why' and you still have the opportunity to do so. You see that dash they put on tombstones ( in between the birth and death dates), some people make that dash meaningless, because they only came to occupy space and they died with all their potential.
This thread is a sign from God that He's not done with you yet.
Hmmm, thanks brother

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by gratefulheart(m): 5:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sorry for all that has happened and that will also happen. We all are going through one thing or the other. Trust me I am going through a lost too. I sold 2 cars to invest in a business I lost everything. I have been ejected twice because I could meet up my rent and I can keep on listing but in all I am GRATEFUL TO GOD for life.
Look for something to be grateful for and I know there are many around you even if it is for shelter from your friend. Gratitude is the cure for depression. Look for a reason to live my sister. Life is beautiful.

victorlake:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by biazarre(m): 5:31pm On Jun 17, 2019
God will never allow u to take dat decision..
its weak people that commit suicide ....
strong people face n take d bull by the horn not run away finding an exit point...
some sect of people are waiting for you to impact their lives positively...
if u give up now, what do u think will happen to those people?
stand tall bro, no problem can be too tough for ur creator..
pray n move...
u av got wat it takes...!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by bobolistica(m): 5:33pm On Jun 17, 2019
i sell cheap and affordable quick action SNIPER juice... e go sama ur fear and depression kia-kia
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by missimelda01(f): 5:45pm On Jun 17, 2019
Get a girlfriend? Was that part a mistake?
blackpanthar:

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 5:50pm On Jun 17, 2019
victorlake:

The darker the night the closer it gets to day light.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Bamz(m): 5:58pm On Jun 17, 2019
victorlake:
Hmmm, thanks brother

If you're on Telegram, message me, I can add you to a job group. By the way, set your priorities straight. You don't need a gf, nor anything to add unnecessary complications to your life. You need a job most of all and loving people around you ofcourse. Twitter is a good place to get a job too, just spread your tentacles around if you get what I mean.
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by blackpanthar: 6:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
yes, at his level he wont be going for the common fairly used ladies we have around. He would have enough sense to choose a lady who will accept to be there for him at his lowest and encourage him or cheer him up... pray for him... if depression can be cured easily if the right lady is chosen and they can both have a happy life.

missimelda01:

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by victorlake(m): 6:28pm On Jun 17, 2019
Bamz:

If you're on Telegram, message me, I can add you to a job group. By the way, set your priorities straight. You don't need a gf, nor anything to add unnecessary complications to your life. You need a job most of all and loving people around you ofcourse. Twitter is a good place to get a job too, just spread your tentacles around if you get what I mean.
brother this is my number 07063676179. can we chat privately via whatsapp?
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Jun 17, 2019
blackpanthar:

Wow, what a stupid advice. The internet is the worst place to look for advice.

Don't ever take advice from people thathaven't experienced the same thing you have and overcomed it.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Deepfeel(m): 6:41pm On Jun 17, 2019
ibkayee:
*hugs*
Is that all undecided
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Deepfeel(m): 6:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
missimelda01:
Help me ask am o grin
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by blackpanthar: 6:44pm On Jun 17, 2019
the same DATA and creativity you used to say this, KINDLY GIVE HIM A REAL ADVICE and lets see.

some of you are only skilled in attacking problems than solving them

Dudeweedlmao:

Don't ever take advice from people thathaven't experienced the same thing you have and overcomed it.
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Bamz(m): 6:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
victorlake:
brother this is my number 07063676179. can we chat privately via whatsapp?

My Whatsapp is cluttered, I would reply quicker via mail then if you ain't on Telegram. Just follow me on here.
Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Marvelous7(f): 7:43pm On Jun 17, 2019
Sorry. Believe it you will bounce back. Friend will fail but GOD is ever faithful. Hang in there.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by bigpriik: 7:49pm On Jun 17, 2019
victorlake:

Mr op come-on manup control your emotions life is bitch and we must be ready for worst and prepare for the best.It Is a risk you took ,when you take risks it can go either way never give up OK stay happy ,stay alive when there is life there is hope its situations like this that men were created for to face life challenges if you kill yourself then you are not a man .my family has abandoned me for seven years no calls no nothing without hope but thanks to God am surviving.

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by peace0813(f): 9:23pm On Jun 17, 2019
Dudeweedlmao:

Why condemning other peoples advise instead of giving yours

1 Like

Re: I'm Sliding Into Depression. by Thehatman: 10:51pm On Jun 17, 2019
Some guys here have spoken really well, please take them to heart.

My 2 Cents:
I know your situation is really bad, but I need you to tell yourself that some other people have gotten to this position, and were able to get themselves out of it.

Be one of them. You can do it.

Do you have a skill you are good at? Make use of it to start getting your life together, pending the time you get a good job or any other thing you have in mind.

An antidote to depression is getting yourself busy, getting involved in a good course.

Also get closer to God, it helps a lot.

(1) (Reply)

Am I Addicted To Sex Or Just Women / S*x Video: A Guy Has Let Hell Loose On A P**sy With His God Given Talent / If A Girl Ask U This Question What Wil U Say.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.