Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,129 members, 7,863,936 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 09:17 AM

Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. (5316 Views)

My Girlfriend That Got Arrested Has Been Released Thanks To Nairaland / Fellow Nairalanders You All Are Specially Invited To My Wedding / This Were The Fingers That Helped Me Cash Out - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by 20Leave5(m): 6:44am On Jun 18, 2019
Guy I go send you 1K.

At all at all.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by ViktorG: 7:03am On Jun 18, 2019
greatnaija01:
Lemme buy your laptop for 10k plus teach you legit business for free.

DM me if you accept my offer. Hunger wont kill you, it will OPEN YOUR MIND to act and think for the money

boss I am interested in learning too oh
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by bujebudanu1(m): 7:03am On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Sorry u not in my city. I'm in Abuja

Let him get someone in Abuja to send the Lappy to.the person should deliver to you , you check your Lappy (good /bad) accept and transfer the money.

So simple.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by rtdCivilservant: 9:37am On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
How much?
Good morning pretty, I've always admired your personalities here on nairaland. Do u mind if i get to know you more?
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by dogtails(m): 10:47am On Jun 18, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
I don't like stress. He's in another city, how will the transaction go? I'll send money first for him to send it or he'll send the laptop first? These are the things I considered. Would b unfair for me to ask him to come to ABJ to deliver it to me.

It's pathetic some of you don't critically think before quoting someone. Best you mind your business. It's my 8 rounds not yours so why wanna know? Amebo
Hello Miss!! My name is walker,mind if I get to know u
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by greatnaija01: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
go to JIJI and you do your simple search. same data you used in replying could have been used in finding it.

Dudeweedlmao:

You can get better specs at less than 30k? Post link.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 11:07am On Jun 18, 2019
20Leave5:
Guy I go send you 1K.

At all at all.
2023735721 first bank. Thanks

1 Like

Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Obiworld2020: 11:15am On Jun 18, 2019
Juq

Where do you stay, what kind of laptop do you have and where do you stay??
stAboyy
:
I am about loosing it . Hunger will kill me here. I am a student writing my exams now , nothing Dey on me. Please help. I even tried selling my laptop but couldn't get buyer. Please help if you can. Else if you are looking to buy laptop or know someone who will, help connct me .

Can't even concentrate on reading now and have paper tomorrow .I swear I haven't eaten since morning . This Iife . Na Lipton I just dey take since morning.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by falcon01: 11:57am On Jun 18, 2019
JustAboyy:

Okay , 2023735721 first bank. thanks , I really appreciate .
Manage anything you see inside your account
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Nobody: 12:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
JustAboyy:

God will provide bro. It is a phase. Na only Lipton Dey my stock now ,let me sha boil another one.

Except you will add Milk ?

Lipton makes one lose weight.
That thing nealy kill me dat year, I just dey slim down.
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Bitnet(m): 12:53pm On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by maclawrence02(m): 1:08pm On Jun 18, 2019
Bitnet:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0JRYhLO0008
Presido you dey here? It's Lawrence TGPA computer science
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by Kirchhoff01(m): 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
I feel your pain
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by clive2u(m): 1:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
JustAboyy:

Okay , 2023735721 first bank. thanks , I really appreciate .
u could hav dropped ur name to make it easier. U stressd d heck out of me
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by s3nn2x(m): 2:14pm On Jun 18, 2019
JustAboyy:

Sir, funny right?

Not really
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 7:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
clive2u:
u could hav dropped ur name to make it easier. U stressd d heck out of me
Sorry, ive seen it. Thank you very much bro
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by clive2u(m): 8:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
JustAboyy:
Sorry, ive seen it. Thank you very much bro
anytime
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 10:27am On Jun 19, 2019
Someone sent me 2100 naira. Thanks very much may God replenish your pocket and enrich your life completely
Re: Thanks to everyone that have contributed and specially to those that helped me. by JustAboyy: 11:13am On Jun 19, 2019
falcon01:
Manage anything you see inside your account
Thank you very much bro . god bless you , I appreciate

(1) (2) (Reply)

Have You Ever Been Stalked? / What Do You Enjoy Being Single? / Is this true about igbo men? (photo)

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.