Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,164 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja (647 Views)

Tunde Ednut: Photo Of Bobrisky Arrested, Handcuffed & Bundled Through Fence / Photo Of Bobrisky’s New Gateman, Titus / Myweather Vs Conor: Hushpuppi Narrates What Happened To Him Last Night (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja by Amagite2: 9:35pm On Jun 17, 2019
A lady has taken to Twitter to narrate her sad experience after meeting Bobrisky today at Transcorp Hilton hotel Abuja.

According to her, she saw Bobrisky posing for a photo and brought out her phone to take a photo of him, but Bob yelled at her to stop.

Read her story below...

"You guys I went to Transcorp today and saw Bobrisky.He was posing for Tonto to snap and then I brought out my phone to take a nice pic of him.If you see the way Bobrisky yelled at me not to take pictures of him�I apologized and left. Wasn’t nice at alll especially for a “celeb”

P.s the picture by the right is before and the one by the left was the first and last picture I took of him as he screamed at me.

For the fact that I waited for him to pose does that not tell you something? I wasn’t just intentionally trying to get bad photos of him

A celebrity should expect his/her picture taken when they go out.-They are popular!I had no such intentions of ridiculing him I find him interesting. And when he screamed at me I apologized but it was not nice for him to scream at me like that.
"

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/lady-narrates-what-happened-after-she-tried-to-take-a-photo-of-bobrisky-in-abuja.html

Cc; Lalasticlala

Re: Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja by Folabifreeman(m): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
So this Bobrisky is now considered a celebrity? ? Can somebody blow the Trumpet biko. make this world kuku end angry angry

Re: Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja by apeleone(f): 9:37pm On Jun 17, 2019
Ok
Re: Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja by Realcash224(m): 9:38pm On Jun 17, 2019
Is it he or She? Lol
Re: Lady Narrates What Happened After She Tried To Take A Photo Of Bobrisky In Abuja by OrdercityWeb: 9:46pm On Jun 17, 2019
This is going to front page definitely.

(1) (Reply)

Watch Video Of 9 Months Pregnant Woman Dances With Huge Belly / Bobrisky Dancing On White Garment In This New Video / Testimony in COZA as members speak on how Fatoyinbo has impacted lives.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.