Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,855 members, 7,813,912 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:26 PM

Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride (3966 Views)

Teni Curses Oyinbo Man With Yoruba Language, Gets Slammed / Nkechi Blessing Visit Turkey, Shares Photo Of Oyinbo Selling Water For Traffic / Who Is Daniella Down? Biography Of Oyinbo/English Actress In Wedding Party Movie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by UncleGist: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2019
GistMore.com

A handsome oyinbo man identifies as, Anthony who left his country down to Nigeria, ties the knot with his Igbo bride, Adaora.

During the marriage ceremony, the oyinbo man and his lovely wife who is from the Eastern part, dance to the indiginous igbo tunes.

See more photos here; http://gistmore.com/oyinbo-man-carries-his-igbo-bride-on-their-traditional-wedding

Lalasticlala

Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by UncleGist: 4:17am On Jun 18, 2019
Watch The Video ==> HERE

Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by UncleGist: 4:26am On Jun 18, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by garyaustin(m): 5:09am On Jun 18, 2019
Another jamboree fully loaded. I have written here on Nairaland severally, that Traditional wedding to a foreigner is useless because the foreigner is not bound by our traditional laws and not recognised by any court. However, the marriage under the act ( COURT WEDDING ) is the only valid wedding between a Nigerian and foreigner. Please let us always be properly guided. I do not want to bore you here with cases and precedents.

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by dangotesmummy: 5:18am On Jun 18, 2019
Cute
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by itspzpics(m): 5:38am On Jun 18, 2019
Wowb
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by Deji63: 5:46am On Jun 18, 2019
Congratulations to you. Many good years ahead .Enjoy each other in bliss.

A cut again at Ubunja gay dick. Men are still.loving women. Your homosexial movement laced campaign of bitterness aint doing shi.t.

No pvssy in sight You still cant conquer a single mother of two. grin Crippled thug. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by majamajic(m): 5:50am On Jun 18, 2019
garyaustin:
Another jamboree fully loaded. I have written here on Nairaland severally, that Traditional wedding to a foreigner is useless because the foreigner is not bound by our traditional laws and not recognised by any court. However, the marriage under the act ( COURT WEDDING ) is the only valid wedding between a Nigerian and foreigner. Please let us always be properly guided. I do not want to bore you here with cases and precedents.

African tradition , the Bride needs it , they can do court or white wedding later , but traditional is very important to the Bride , I knew a girl that did only Court wedding when she has issues with her husband , her family members didn't put mouth in her case , she go court tire . Small tissue that 4 kola nut and one bottle of shinapp to elders can easily settle

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by partnerbizz5(f): 7:11am On Jun 18, 2019
I love this.
Its cute.

Black and white. = chocolate kids.. cool sad

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by Sundaygeorge: 8:43am On Jun 18, 2019
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by Houseofglam7(f): 10:38am On Jun 18, 2019
kiss
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by Nobody: 2:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
They are stealing our women cry cry
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by crackhouse(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Surely prick is not a racist.... it doesn't discriminate.
Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by murphyrichy(m): 7:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
majamajic:

African tradition , the Bride needs it , they can do court or white wedding later , but traditional is very important to the Bride , I knew a girl that did only Court wedding when she has issues with her husband , her family members didn't put mouth in her case , she go court tire . Small tissue that 4 kola nut and one bottle of shinapp to elders can easily settle
you dont seem to understand what you are saying, in d case of a white marrying an African person or vice versa COURT WEDDING is the best, should anytin happens

1 Like

Re: Beautiful Traditional Wedding Photos Of Oyinbo Man And His Igbo Bride by jesvic91(m): 10:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
garyaustin:

Congrat bro you ended up spilling trash

(1) (Reply)

Kanye West Pays Tribute To Kobe Bryant, Shares Throwback Photo / DOWNLOAD: Wizboyy – Change Over Album | Full Mp3 Album Download / Adorable Photos Of Adunni Ade’s Sons Kissing Her!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.