Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,900 members, 7,834,993 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? (1919 Views)

Wike: I Was A Drinking 40-Year-Old Whiskey When Atiku Marched To INEC In Protest / Tinubu: When Atiku Says "Walahi Talahi", He Means "Na Lie I Lie" (Video) / See How Niger Market Traders Reacted When Atiku Visited Yesterday (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:14am On Jun 18, 2019
Let's know who and why?
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by iammo1(m): 10:21am On Jun 18, 2019
grin
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:22am On Jun 18, 2019
iammo1:
grin

PDP piglets sef.... when their mumu go do, i don't know.

You don't want Atiku to arrest anyone?
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by iammo1(m): 10:23am On Jun 18, 2019
grin

PDP piglets sef.... when their mumu go do, i don't know... its quite a shame seeing the hope they have on non-existing server

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Cajal(m): 10:25am On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Let's know who and why?
...Atiku abubakr

Based on Obasanjo account on him...in MY WATCH

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:26am On Jun 18, 2019
iammo1:
grin

PDP piglets sef.... when their mumu go do, i don't know... its quite a shame seeing the hope they have on non-existing server

Server is just one of the angles...and INEC is already boxing itself into a corner. LoL.

But on a more serious note, who should Atiku arrest first? INEC chairman?

5 Likes

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by helinues: 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Himself

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by yemmight(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
Does he have a mandate to be claimed?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by iammo1(m): 10:27am On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

You don't want Atiku to arrest anyone?

Atiku is a retired custom officer and a politician who doesn't have the power to arrest or prosecute.

Buhari on the other hand would soon jail Atiku's son in law for money laundry.

When buhari is done with.una you would never call a military General/Strategist/Coupist dullard

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by mrchineke: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
You the OP

1 Like

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:28am On Jun 18, 2019
Cajal:
...Atiku abubakr

Based on Obasanjo account on him...in MY WATCH

Atiku is a democrat na. Did he attempt to subvert the will of Nigerians? Rather, millions of Nigerians came out in their numbers to vote for him. Why should anybody overturn the will of the people? Why?
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
yemmight:

The mandate we the people gave him.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:29am On Jun 18, 2019
mrchineke:
You the OP

Lol. Why me?
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
iammo1:

Atiku is a retired, custom officer and a politician who doesn't have the power to arrest or prosecute.

Buhari on the other hand would soon jail Atiku's son in law for money laundry

I really can't wait for Atiku to reclaim his mandate, then y'all would know what fighting corruption truly entails (Atiku no be hypocrite).
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 10:31am On Jun 18, 2019
helinues:
Himself

Eyaaa
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by slimfit1(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
They are going to set it up in fire soon watch out.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by iammo1(m): 10:40am On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Server is just one of the angles...and INEC is already boxing itself into a corner. LoL.

But on a more serious note, who should Atiku arrest first? INEC chairman?

His mandate is been contested on fabricated data on a hacked non existing server, other counts are his eligibility based on waec result. Which had been previously settled.

So my broda, buhari has a higher chance of locking you up with his social media DSS than atiku jailing anyone

3 Likes

Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by mrchineke: 10:52am On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Lol. Why me?

For this nonsense and incitement of the Biaf
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by OlawaleSmarter0(m): 11:09am On Jun 18, 2019
He should start working ASAP not going after people
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by SarkinYarki: 11:12am On Jun 18, 2019
he needs toenail poverty first
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Cajal(m): 11:57am On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

Atiku is a democrat na. Did he attempt to subvert the will of Nigerians? Rather, millions of Nigerians came out in their numbers to vote for him. Why should anybody overturn the will of the people? Why?
...Democratic indeed
Where were u...?....when he regretted leaving only Lagos out of his rigging
He rigged out all AD governments in the sw but Lagos..
Yet a Democratic
Jumping from APC TO PDP
a Democratic
Am only going to enrich my friends
A Democratic
APC..in the night... PDP in the morning... a Democratic
Lobbied to enter us
Dollerised Primary elections
Am sure all his supporters will hate him if he decides to go back to the other thieves..APC
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Let's know who and why?
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Ekpeitit(m): 12:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Stay away from Indian Hemp.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by yemmight(m): 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

The mandate we the people gave him.

Pipe dream.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by jabor4Naija(m): 1:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
Let him just get Nigeria working, its all i ask
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by ChristianNorth: 1:29pm On Jun 18, 2019
Atiku is a democrat, he doesn't have time for that nonsense. His mission is to get Nigeria working immediately.

And we trust him to deliver.

For me personally, I would want our incoming Attorney-General to charge Yakubu Mahmoud or what his last name is, for high treason.

I would want our incoming SGF, Dr. Bukola Saraki to probe how much the Presidency wasted during Buhari's calamitous years and jail every enemy of state.

Finally, I would want our incoming Chief of Staff, Fayose to probe all the financial dealings of the Aso Rock.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Omoboricash(m): 1:51pm On Jun 18, 2019
yemmight:
Good question. Does he has mandate to be claimed. I don't think so . If pdp could record 85% votes in River, Bayelsa, Akwa ibom, Enugu, Abia, Imo, I don't see what stop APC record the same in kastina, Jigawa, zamfara, Kano, osun, kwara, ogun, Ekiti. Let pdp /atiku proof their case beyond reasonable doubt
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Omoboricash(m): 1:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:

And rats and grass vote for PMB. Continues deceiving yourself
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by Onyemaboy(m): 3:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
Let him reclaim it first
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by dlondonbadboy: 6:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
ChristianNorth:
Atiku is a democrat, he doesn't have time for that nonsense. His mission is to get Nigeria working immediately.

And we trust him to deliver.

For me personally, I would want our incoming Attorney-General to charge Yakubu Mahmoud or what his last name is, for high treason.

I would want our incoming SGF, Dr. Bukola Saraki to probe how much the Presidency wasted during Buhari's calamitous years and jail every enemy of state.

Finally, I would want our incoming Chief of Staff, Fayose to probe all the financial dealings of the Aso Rock.

Well said.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by jumobi1(m): 6:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
No one will be jailed. They’re all brothers.
Re: When Atiku Reclaims His Mandate, Who Should He Jail First? by livelymatilda: 10:44pm On Jun 18, 2019
dlondonbadboy:
Let's know who and why?
You can not institutionalize corruption in your country, benefit from it while in office, and then turn round to be in opposition to a corrective regime. It can not work that way, and should never.
- Paul Kagame

Wailing and corrupt Zombies won't understand.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Celebrates Uzodinma's Victory (Photos) / Edo 2020: Oshiomole Dumps Ize-iyamu, Picks Odubu As Preferred Candidate / Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.