Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,450 members, 7,846,885 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 05:57 AM

Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! (1928 Views)

Akeredolu's Funeral: Nigeria Army Arrests Kidnappers Along Akoko-owo Road / Gunmen Kidnap Matthew Abo, Benue Information Commissioner / Inside Ilu Aje, A Ghost Village In Oyo, Where Money Has No Value. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
Picture of the explosion in ilu abo owo explosion Ondo State

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Nobody: 10:39am On Mar 28, 2020
God
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 10:40am On Mar 28, 2020
Lalasticlala
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by bigiyaro(m): 10:47am On Mar 28, 2020
Oboy! thank God the bomb did not get to its real destination.
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Precious4real50(f): 10:51am On Mar 28, 2020
sarrki:
Picture of the explosion in ilu abo owo explosion Ondo State
You are part of people that brought this useless government.
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 10:53am On Mar 28, 2020
Precious4real50:
You are part of people that brought this useless government.

Are you mentally and physically ok ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by lawalosky(m): 10:54am On Mar 28, 2020
s
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Derryboy: 10:55am On Mar 28, 2020
Well played
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Finnese001: 10:59am On Mar 28, 2020
this is just how I feel

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Precious4real50(f): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
sarrki:

You are the one I should ask that because no reasonable, mentally, physically OK people will vote for lifeless President two times like you did.

1 Like

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by NaijadrivaCars: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
sarrki:

The lady said the truth and you flouted NL rule 2 because you are told the naked truth.
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by helinues: 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
What type of explosion?

Waiting for Aketi's comments
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Precious4real50(f): 11:00am On Mar 28, 2020
sarrki:

You are the one I should ask that because no reasonable, mentally, physically OK people will vote for lifeless President two times like you did
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Precious4real50(f): 11:02am On Mar 28, 2020
Sarrki enjoy the government you put in power because of your greed .
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Precious4real50(f): 11:04am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

The lady said the truth and you flouted NL rule 2 because you are told the naked truth.
I don't want call mods for I want to finish without ban.
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by TooMuchStuff: 11:08am On Mar 28, 2020
When we told them that Abule ado in Lagos explosion was the works of Buhari Fulanis they thought we are going mad...!

Hope Tinubu is happy now? Slavish Afonja!

It's now clear that Amotekun is giving Fulanis the greatest headache in their voyage to Yoruba land
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 11:08am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Keep quiet

Asking someone maybe she’s physically and mentally ok

Is that a crime?

1 Like

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by NaijadrivaCars: 11:12am On Mar 28, 2020
sarrki:

Keep quiet

Asking someone maybe she’s physically and mentally ok

Is that a crime?

I am sure you can't say the cancelled comment to my face.

Pained!!! Your payers may not smell Aso, not to talk about "ROCK".
Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

Most of the Pdp apologist are religious bigots, ethnic jingoist

1 Like

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 11:15am On Mar 28, 2020
NaijadrivaCars:

You lack sense of reasoning

1 Like

Precious4real50:
I don't want call mods for I want to finish without ban.

You lack sense of reasoning

1 Like

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by sarrki(m): 11:17am On Mar 28, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
When we told them that Abule ado in Lagos explosion was the works of Buhari Fulanis they thought we are going mad...!

Hope Tinubu is happy now? Slavish Afonja!

It's now clear that Amotekun is giving Fulanis the greatest headache in their voyage to Yoruba land

You give more energy to things in the south west

While you neglected your region to decayed

1 Like

Re: Ilu Abo Owo Road Explosion In Pictures!!!! by Mynd44: 11:21am On Mar 28, 2020

(1)

Garba Shehu Shares His Throwback Photo With MKO Abiola In 1993 / BREAKING: Sahara Reporters Deletes Blasphemous Post After Backlash / Bola Tinubu Visits Plateau State In Company Of Dogara And Ribadu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.