Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,229 members, 7,829,395 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (62637 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by martowskin1(m): 12:20pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kpoint2190x:

How can I get it
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by aalangel(f): 12:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
My baby (7 years ago) reacted the same way when my younger sister visited.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Nobody: 12:31pm On Jun 18, 2019
LuciferIslam:
It must definitely be an Igbo baby.

Baby factory products oshi.
How can he tell his mum when he was bought as a 9-day old baby?

*spits angry

Keep trying.

You can never be Nwaamaikpe

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by drakeli: 12:33pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Where did this happen
It’s in the US
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Ijawwomaninoyo: 12:34pm On Jun 18, 2019
That's not true, bonding is done at birth so children can used to their mothers.
Some babies like other family members at times and prefer being with them. Some even like their neighbors.
It doesn't mean the baby is confused, they are very intelligent too.

1 Like

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by livebyday(m): 12:44pm On Jun 18, 2019

2 Likes

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by IbrahimSkiba(f): 12:46pm On Jun 18, 2019
Davash222:

Your madness is getting out of hand bro. Get help asap

That guy on your dp is cute...
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by karma2000: 12:52pm On Jun 18, 2019
I'm quite sure de karma of confusion is running marathon race in DAT family
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by blesscash: 12:56pm On Jun 18, 2019
cute baby
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by SammyTJack: 1:03pm On Jun 18, 2019
Lol
I used to love that joke my mom n her sis wud play on me bck wen i was 5
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by uuzba(m): 1:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
It is a natural phenomenon for babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqbf-oBHf-Q

2 Likes

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by OdefaGirl(f): 1:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
Eyaaa! Even as adults, we are still confused over some certain things in life.
So cute though.

4 Likes

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Afonja007: 1:25pm On Jun 18, 2019
kereman1:
Lol...
Didn't watch d video but I presume it's gonna b funny, I've been in this shoes b4. Cos my mum has an identical twin.
you dey save your data na Your sense oyibo people take manufacture plane undecided undecided undecided common give me your number make I recharge 2k air time for you
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Reference(m): 1:26pm On Jun 18, 2019
I sincerely hope the father can as well.
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by NobleAngell(f): 1:27pm On Jun 18, 2019
Mary and Maryann Wellington. I knew them from school. Mary was my room mate. They are really identical.
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by yarimo(m): 1:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Ifesinachi22:
Where did this happen
it happens in SAMBISA forest
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by globatop: 1:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hope the husband too can identify his wife, so as not to have cross pollination. ����

2 Likes

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by safetyInspector(m): 1:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
If you watch the video you will find out that the baby was struggling to identify his mum.
Ijawwomaninoyo:
That's not true, bonding is done at birth so children can used to their mothers.
Some babies like other family members at times and prefer being with them. Some even like their neighbors.
It doesn't mean the baby is confused, they are very intelligent too.

1 Like

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by KingRabota: 2:22pm On Jun 18, 2019
Abeg no blame the pickini jooor !
After all facial recognition software also has difficulties differentiating betwixt identical twins
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Egemeole: 2:48pm On Jun 18, 2019
I hope the confusion won't affect the father too grin grin grin grin
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by goaldynboy: 2:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
The real mother of that baby is no where near!

No matter what a baby will always figure out the mother in a twinkle of an eye

Exactly! With the smell of breast milk he should be able to identify his mother; unless he has been weaned!! undecided

1 Like

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by stanisbaratheon: 3:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
See the kind of trauma they are putting the kid to
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Pat081: 3:19pm On Jun 18, 2019
Chinekepikin:

Enemy of progress
what is enemy of progress in this now? ?that is the problem of the guy and his family not Nairaland problems
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Ferrous(m): 3:23pm On Jun 18, 2019
The child be like: can somebody tell me what is happening here
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Awoo88: 3:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
freemanbubble:
The real mother of that baby is no where near!

No matter what a baby will always figure out the mother in a twinkle of an eye

You are wrong. YouTube has videos of this type of thing. Even for Father's who are twin.

2 Likes

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Beremx(f): 4:05pm On Jun 18, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
Since OP didn't drop the video, I'm doing that smiley

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=laxYB-_FpOA

This is very hilarious aswr... grin
v the video has been removed by the owner. It's not showing

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.