Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,237 members, 7,829,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:48 AM

Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister - Family (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister (62638 Views)

Lady Reunites With Her Twin Brother After They Were Separated At A Young Age / Woman Impregnated Twice By Her Twin Brother Insists On Marrying Him (pics) / A Beautiful Dwarf With Her Kids And Her Twin Sister (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Beremx(f): 4:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
uuzba:
It is a natural phenomenon for babies.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mqbf-oBHf-Q

grin grin
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Defenderalert(m): 4:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
This is so funny.
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by daxon001(m): 4:30pm On Jun 18, 2019
the boy face go sweet for meme die grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by rikithor(m): 6:21pm On Jun 18, 2019
to differentiate twin requires 'gift of discernment' does this boy have gift of discernment?
lol
he cried cos unusual pressure was on his reasoning energy demanding more than he can process per time,so he gave up,he cried, he lost control

learn how to drive,manual/automatic vehicles
location is in bariga,akoka,Pedro, ilupeju, Anthony

driving/vehicle license
call/WhatsApp 08.10.99.74.85.9

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by TalkTalkTwins(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
Beremx:
v the video has been removed by the owner. It's not showing

It's my channel please, someone reported me for copyright infringement
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Slurity(m): 8:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
The daddy too is forming not confused too
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by kereman1: 9:14am On Jun 19, 2019
Afonja007:
you dey save your data na Your sense oyibo people take manufacture plane undecided undecided undecided common give me your number make I recharge 2k air time for you

Thanks I appreciate d kind jesture, but i'll u convert d 2k to cash, preferable #200 notes in ten piece. Walk to ur nearest bus/stop to u, and give any berger u see there a note...

Now u are a philanthropist
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Omofranca(f): 1:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
freemanbubble:
The real mother of that baby is no where near!

No matter what a baby will always figure out the mother in a twinkle of an eye

Must be their first meeting or the aunt rarely comes around; after this, you can be sure the child will not confuse one for the other again!

Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Sammye(m): 7:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
Gabson001:
What is Progressing in this post?
Chill bro, you didn't see it in any national daily but here
Re: Baby Couldn't Differentiate Between His Mother & Her Twin Sister by Gabson001(m): 7:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sammye:
Chill bro, you didn't see it in any national daily but here
Super story

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

The Moment Little Boy Caught His Dad Cheating On His Mum. See What Happened / Woman Chased Away Husband From Home After Impregnated By Lover (pics) / Sex Starved Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.