Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,900 members, 7,828,173 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:21 AM

Recommend A Side Hustle For Me - Business (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Recommend A Side Hustle For Me (42520 Views)

Recommend Some Side Hustle For A Corp Member / The Best Cities To Hustle And Make Money In Nigeria - Smartlazyhustler / How Much Can I Sell This Snake I Killed In My Hustle Today ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by VirusOO7(m): 1:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
xyz123456:
This country Nigeria is going down. Look at all the guys interested in internet frauds. please, if you can afford it, its best to get a new passport. Naija no be country..

How many people can afford it.. Rwanda yaaaaaaa
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Ajibade123(m): 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
I know how you feel.... check out this for the answer to your alternative job you desire
https://explicitsuccess.com/9-to-5-job-alternatives/
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by DEmejioba1: 1:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
Buzoman:
pls like hiw much can start this business?

We supply to wholesalers and we are located in Lagos Ojota
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by tobisunday(m): 1:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bizmagnet:
You can start blogging and earn from home if you are hardworking. You can also learn software development and become a Freelancer.
Check my signature to contact me for quality blogs, websites and softwares.
I have a blog though newly opened but don't know how to go abt the monetization

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by popoolaRofiat(f): 2:31pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=ugonology post=79451878]Store farm products like grains or legumes[/quote

Nobody should try that for now]
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by mosho2good: 2:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
BabyApple:
If you can drop your number no wahala.
My WhatsApp number
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Redman44(m): 2:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
biztip:

what kind of tools are talking about .explain more .tanx

Yes, I was talking about getting tools from Chinese sites like DHgate, Alibaba.com, Aliexpress.com, globalsources.com etc to improve businesses in Nigeria and create wealth, rather than importing stuffs to sell. There are a lot of tools on these sites that can help you boost whatever business you are doing. For example, you can get unique wallpapers for your barbing salon that will encourage people to patronize you. The Asians are very creative and I must confess that they are extremely creative. They keep bringing out tools that can help people in the food processing business. If you are into making Cakes, doughnuts, Meatpies, sausage rolls etc, there are so many cheap tools on these Chinese sites that you can import by yourself to boost your food business. I have attached a barbershop wall sticker to this post. Wall stickers like these can beautify a Barbing Shop or Salon. There are other barbing accessories that are unique that can be found on Alibaba etc. If I have to explain what I have to say in detail, I will have to organize a seminar. Cheers.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by pappy4real(m): 2:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
olumalcolm:
i will give you a num to call, he will explain in details to you. He is friend and thats what he does as side hustle.
OK. Thanks. I've sent u a pm
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Redman44(m): 3:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
So, it is up to you to use these Chinese sites intelligently smiley smiley smiley smiley. Find tools that can boost your business on these sites and create jobs in Nigeria. I have attached a picture of a baking tool for people who make Cakes and Cupcakes. This kind of tool can be shipped into Nigeria easily from China, Korea etc. Let us these tools to improve our businesses. Thanks.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by ManspaceBarber(m): 3:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
LKO:

Following with rapt attention.
Thank you. After creating a brand; (business name, slogan, logo, tagline etc) go ahead and locate where your target market is and offer value to them. You would realize my emphasis on value and not the service/goods you will be giving to your customers.

Value is what successful businesses offer. Make them feel important, build personal relationships with them, follow them up on after sales...

Create social media handle for your business and register on social media websites and forums with the name. {These places are going to be your shops online, where you would promote and market your brand, services and goods. You can have your own e-commerce website later on}

Let me stop here for now. Meanwhile, do you feel we should continue here or create another thread? I feel our conversation might be a distraction to other members here.

I would be waiting for your opinion. Above all,remember to master the art of manliness with Manspace Grooming Manspace Barber smiley

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by olumalcolm(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
pappy4real:

OK. Thanks. I've sent u a pm
Alright, would respond to you in a jiffy.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by DADDY2or3FISHES: 4:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
henrixx:
and you think you will prosper doing yahoo? Come on
so how do you intend to help
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by NOL2dworld(m): 6:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tenshades:

Mind your business, you dirty hypocrite!

Dude, cool down biko.. U offend u?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Denko2721987(m): 11:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
xyz123456:
This country Nigeria is going down. Look at all the guys interested in internet frauds. please, if you can afford it, its best to get a new passport. Naija no be country..

Like it amases me.. This nation is just hopeless
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Olawrites: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Keep bombing sites.

Client will bleed for you

Don't dull yourself

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Parrot69: 6:16am On Jun 20, 2019
kayprinz:
bros im interested please moseszeebee@gmail.com
bro please message on whatsapp +1(845)7343958
Let’s track this dude and get him arrested.

2 Likes

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Kujo(m): 6:43am On Jun 20, 2019
freemanbubble:
Bros
China dey use GMT+8
Australia dey use GMT+11
Japan na GMT+9

Which means bombing them nor go affect your huzzle for office
But i prefer China.

Just buy a 3gig ram phone if you can't buy a laptop
Start to bomb in the midnight
Position your contact for Italy or Mexico.
Track me i go help you with Italian or Mexico number

Meet guys make them give you format and tools
Then establish link shaperly for that same China make you take dey collect your money because Chinese maga nor dey green want transfer their money to another country without step down

Within three months you go dey collect steadily!

No body should criticize me because life itself is a scam
So there is no reason why can't i take scamming as a career

A Chinese woman is bleeding steadily for me now

How do I contact you
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by BabyApple(m): 8:34am On Jun 20, 2019
mosho2good:
My WhatsApp number 08086843386
Okay
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Yinkerb(m): 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
incogni2o:

And paying UBER and TAXIFY

Good day house

Am an uber driver am my account has been waitlisted for month now. Have complained to them and they said, they can't do anything about it. That am off the platform due to the wrong document I upload. What can I do please tone back on driving with uber?

Advice needed please......
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by kennysympathy(m): 11:08am On Jun 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

Chat me up

+393512447352
Check your message.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by BBM: 12:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
kennysympathy:
Check your message.
That guy matter tire person

Just drop number come lockup for WhatsApp
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by BBM: 12:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
freemanbubble:

+393512447352

Alaye no be so o..

You just pack people go WhatsApp come ignore them like people wey no they exist grin

1 Like

Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by lailuvly: 3:08pm On Jun 20, 2019
beckNcall:

Trade marijuana stocks online and earn over N50k - N100k weekly. New and hot, https://weedmoney.club . Best thing that will ever happen to you

is it real?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by lailuvly: 3:16pm On Jun 20, 2019
ManspaceBarber:

Thank you. After creating a brand; (business name, slogan, logo, tagline etc) go ahead and locate where your target market is and offer value to them. You would realize my emphasis on value and not the service/goods you will be giving to your customers.

Value is what successful businesses offer. Make them feel important, build personal relationships with them, follow them up on after sales...

Create social media handle for your business and register on social media websites and forums with the name. {These places are going to be your shops online, where you would promote and market your brand, services and goods. You can have your own e-commerce website later on}

Let me stop here for now. Meanwhile, do you feel we should continue here or create another thread? I feel our conversation might be a distraction to other members here.
Iwant more explanation on this

I would be waiting for your opinion. Above all,remember to master the art of manliness with Manspace Grooming Manspace Barber smiley
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 5:19pm On Jun 20, 2019
vision202020:
Hello guys,
My job pays well but my salary is not enough due to the number of dependants I have. I work 8am - 5pm in the office and sometimes during public holidays.
I need a side business either offline or online that can augment my income.
Please kindly recommend a suitable business that I can venture into.
Thanks
Try Uber if u got a spare corolla
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 20, 2019
BabyApple:
If you can drop your number no wahala.
bro i asked how we could talk?
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by kennysympathy(m): 6:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
R
BBM:

That guy matter tire person

Just drop number come lockup for WhatsApp

Might be busy.
Re: Recommend A Side Hustle For Me by Nobody: 7:02pm On Jun 20, 2019
lailuvly:

is it real?

100% Real

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Nigeria Is Now Africa's Top Tech Nation, Beats South Africa - Forbes / Viral "Papa bar" Story Inspires Guinness To Support Bar Owners, Bartenders / How Much Is Needed To Open A Standard Barbing Salon?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.