Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,597 members, 7,820,145 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead (2007 Views)

Osama Bin Laden's Family Members Die In Plane Crash / Osama Bin Laden Is Not Dead / Osama Bin Laden Is Dead: His Body Is In US Custody! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by johnblaze1: 6:58pm On Oct 04, 2010
Osama bin Laden “died a peaceful death due to an untreated lung complication” in December, 2001, according to a report carried by none other than Fox News. The FBI, former Pakistan dictator Musharraf, Afghan puppet leader Hamid Karzai, Israeli intelligence, the late Benazir Bhutto, and many others have said Osama bin Laden is dead

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,41576,00.html

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/world/south_asia/2135473.stm

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/south/01/18/gen.musharraf.binladen/

http://edition.cnn.com/2002/WORLD/asiapcf/central/10/06/karzai.binladen/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnychOXj9Tg

Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by montelik(m): 7:01pm On Oct 04, 2010
Na you kill am? cheesy
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by johnblaze1: 7:05pm On Oct 04, 2010
montelik:

Na you kill am? cheesy
NO,but have read the links?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by Osama10(m): 2:48am On Oct 20, 2010
@ Poster, take your time. lipsrsealed
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by RSA(m): 8:18am On Oct 20, 2010
Osama was just an actor hired by America.He never really existed,he was there for a purpose and that purpose have been achived now they're trying to 'kill' his charector in this horror movie.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by Nobody: 11:49am On Oct 20, 2010
[size=13pt]who cares, he is a terrorist and one way or the other he will be answerable for his crimes against humanity.

No mercy for this mass murderer.[/size]
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by bawomolo(m): 2:57pm On Oct 21, 2010
RSA:

Osama was just an actor hired by America.He never really existed,he was there for a purpose and that purpose have been achived now they're trying to 'kill' his charector in this horror movie.

drop the crack pipe or LSD pill right now
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by chyz(m): 6:06am On Oct 22, 2010
There is no such Osama Bin laden.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by NegroNtns(m): 5:56pm On Oct 22, 2010
He is not dead but the cells have not had much chatter and leads going lately making it difficult to track and spot activities within the group. The news is a ploy to agitate the cells and get a chatter going . . . .

It also ties in with the recent policy to defeat Taliban strategically by embracing a selectfew of their leaders into mainstream politics. What they don't know is that once they agree to this high level meetings and their participation is recorded, then counter-intelligence programs (CONITELPRO) will create a profile for each leader and use that resource to infiltrate, turn them on each other and decapitate the leadership from within. Without leadership the grassroot is vulnerable.

This is what FBI used to defeat Black Panther, the American communist party, Nation of Islam, and many others. It's an old trick butitstill works effectively.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by ElRazur: 9:45am On Oct 25, 2010
Negro_Ntns:

He is not dead but the cells have not had much chatter and leads going lately making it difficult to track and spot activities within the group. The news is a ploy to agitate the cells and get a chatter going . . . .

It also ties in with the recent policy to defeat Taliban strategically by embracing a selectfew of their leaders into mainstream politics. What they don't know is that once they agree to this high level meetings and their participation is recorded, then counter-intelligence programs (CONITELPRO) will create a profile for each leader and use that resource to infiltrate, turn them on each other and decapitate the leadership from within. Without leadership the grassroot is vulnerable.

This is what FBI used to defeat Black Panther, the American communist party, Nation of Islam, and many others. It's an old trick butitstill works effectively.

You have an interesting point there to be honest.

On the other hand, I think the Pakistani Intelligence are keeping him alive, then using him to get billions of money off the US. Think of the money war in that region may bring to such people and how it may help put Pakistan in a "special" position with the US while getting one over India.

I don't buy conspiracy theory, but that is probably as close I will get to posting one myself.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by Mobinga: 9:05pm On Oct 25, 2010
chyz:

There is no such Osama Bin laden.
Expantiate
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by NegroNtns(m): 3:05pm On Oct 26, 2010
On the other hand, I think the Pakistani Intelligence are keeping him alive, then using him to get billions of money off the US. Think of the money war in that region may bring to such people and how it may help put Pakistan in a "special" position with the US while getting one over India.

This is precisely what they did with the tribal lords in Waziristan, . . . .pawns for holding off India's invasion of Kashmir. So it's not a conspiracy theory, it's a deed!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by Angelheart: 7:33am On Nov 27, 2010
RSA:

You are VERY STUPID!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by nikki86(f): 6:31pm On Nov 27, 2010
I agree there was no osama and I actually beileve it was a conspirecy(spelling) that my government cooked up.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by nikki86(f): 6:33pm On Nov 27, 2010
I agree there was no osama and I actually beileve it was a conspirecy(spelling) that my government cooked up
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by juman(m): 12:13pm On Nov 30, 2010
RSA:

grin smiley grin

nikki86:

I agree there was no osama and I actually beileve it was a conspirecy(spelling) that my government cooked up
grin wink smiley grin

Osama dey ooo.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by MaiSuya(m): 12:48am On Dec 01, 2010
is he really?
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by johnblaze1: 12:20pm On Dec 03, 2010
yes
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by RSA(m): 12:31pm On Dec 03, 2010
I say Americans bombed Twin Towers and World Trade Center and went on to destroy Afganistan for no reason(or personal gains) and continue to Iraq where hundreds of innocent lifes were losts.AMERICANS ARE TERRORISTS,BULLIES and EVIL(And I am not even a muslim or but I hate this American Bastaardds).

There is a say in Zulu that say 'Le mini le yeza na kuwe' meaning that day will also come to you.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by ElRazur: 12:51pm On Dec 03, 2010
RSA:

I say Americans bombed Twin Towers and World Trade Center and went on to destroy Afganistan for no reason(or personal gains) and continue to Iraq where hundreds of innocent lifes were losts.AMERICANS ARE TERRORISTS,BULLIES and EVIL(And I am not even a muslim or  but I hate this American Bastaardds).

There is a say in Zulu that say 'Le mini le yeza na kuwe' meaning that day will also come to you.

I heard the white man is the one infecting millions of blacks with HIV in SA too.

I heard Mandela is like Mugabe. I heard loads of shiiiiiitttttt that I cannot even prove but I am sticking to it.

Hopefully, you understand sarcasm.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by RSA(m): 12:56pm On Dec 03, 2010
ElRazur:

I heard the white man is the one infecting millions of blacks with HIV in SA too.

I heard Mandela is like Mugabe. I heard loads of shiiiiiitttttt that I cannot even prove but I am sticking to it.

Hopefully, you understand sarcasm.

I don't hear Americans killing thousands of Iraqis,I see them doing it,sse the difference? Americans arejust plain evil and evil never prevail over good.Wait and see,it will happen in our life time.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by johnblaze1: 2:39pm On Dec 03, 2010
when some people are confronted with truth, they choose to live in denial, there is overwhelming evidence(that is if you choose to look) that shows US government involvement in 9/11 attacks
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by RSA(m): 3:29pm On Dec 03, 2010
john_blaze:

when some people are confronted with truth, they choose to live in denial, there is overwhelming evidence(that is if you choose to look) that shows US government involvement in 9/11 attacks

I think it is extreme case of blind patriotism,their goverment overthrew more than 30 goverments accross the world who where democraticaly elected.If you're not with them then you deserve to be outsted(and they will make sure of that.)
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by ElRazur: 3:37pm On Dec 03, 2010
RSA:

I don't hear Americans killing thousands of Iraqis,I see them doing it,sse the difference? Americans arejust plain evil and evil never prevail over good.Wait and see,it will happen in our life time.

You clearly do not understand sarcasm.

Now you SEE Americans soldiers killing innocent people? I will take this as a figure of speech.

American are evil? Yet you are using their technology from mobile phone down to the internet.

You sir, are a joke.

Why not go back to the cave era and live the live of a traditional zulu. You know, hunting with spear and arrow? smh.

Once again, I hope you can see the sarcasm here.

john_blaze:

Only that folks like you set out to look for evidence to fit your deluded fantasies.

You know, how some did in this thread (see below) equate President of NK to "Anti christ" simply because the bible said so.

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-558134.0.html

You started this thread with the sole aim of sprouting conspiracy theory that you find intriguing, but has been debunked many-a-times over the web and loads of fact documentary done to counter all your claims.

I asked you this before, and I'm asking again. Do you have a degree in civil and mechanical engineering? Do you have models and facts (real facts, not the twisted crap you called facts) to back up your claims? Outside what you copy and paste, can you hold down a defence to each on of your claims?

Answer all of those please. I can tell you know, that we all know the answer to most of it.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by RSA(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2010
ElRazur:

American are evil? Yet you are using their technology from mobile phone down to the internet.
You sir, are a joke.
Why not go back to the cave era and live the live of a traditional zulu. You know, hunting with spear and arrow? smh.

I said this American bastarrds are evil and I am sticking to those words.
I am using 'their ' technology because I traded with them,they have my blass azz African money and I have 'their' evil  technology.Fair deal don't you think?
And yes I am a descended of great Africans and I am very proud of it,I know who I am and where I am from.I speak 8 great African languages that have a long and great history,I am proudly African,So Sir if you though my Africanese emabarraces me then think again.

Your goverment blew up twin towers,created Osama Bin Laden,whose family have ties with Bush's family.They asked Osama to make couple of tapes and walaaa! they went on to practice or test their weapons in Afghanistan because they where the easy targets and then went on to finnish the job in Iraq.Killing hundreds of thousands even millions innicent people so that they could steal their oil.Evil bastardss.
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by RSA(m): 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2010
ElRazur:

Maybe this will tell you who I am Sir,

I am an African BY PRESIDENT THABO MBEKI.

I owe my being to the hills and the valleys, the mountains and the glades, the rivers, the deserts, the trees, the flowers, the seas and the ever-changing seasons that define the face of our native land.

My body has frozen in our frosts and in our latter day snows. It has thawed in the warmth of our sunshine and melted in the heat of the midday sun. The crack and the rumble of the summer thunders, lashed by startling lightening, have been a cause both of trembling and of hope.

The fragrances of nature have been as pleasant to us as the sight of the wild blooms of the citizens of the veld.

The dramatic shapes of the Drakensberg, the soil-coloured waters of the Lekoa, iGqili noThukela, and the sands of the Kgalagadi, have all been panels of the set on the natural stage on which we act out the foolish deeds of the theatre of our day.

At times, and in fear, I have wondered whether I should concede equal citizenship of our country to the leopard and the lion, the elephant and the springbok, the hyena, the black mamba and the pestilential mosquito.

A human presence among all these, a feature on the face of our native land thus defined, I know that none dare challenge me when I say - I am an African!

I owe my being to the Khoi and the San whose desolate souls haunt the great expanses of the beautiful Cape - they who fell victim to the most merciless genocide our native land has ever seen, they who were the first to lose their lives in the struggle to defend our freedom and dependence and they who, as a people, perished in the result.

Today, as a country, we keep an audible silence about these ancestors of the generations that live, fearful to admit the horror of a former deed, seeking to obliterate from our memories a cruel occurrence which, in its remembering, should teach us not and never to be inhuman again.

I am formed of the migrants who left Europe to find a new home on our native land. Whatever their own actions, they remain still, part of me.

In my veins courses the blood of the Malay slaves who came from the East. Their proud dignity informs my bearing, their culture a part of my essence. The stripes they bore on their bodies from the lash of the slave master are a reminder embossed on my consciousness of what should not be done.

I am the grandchild of the warrior men and women that Hintsa and Sekhukhune led, the patriots that Cetshwayo and Mphephu took to battle, the soldiers Moshoeshoe and Ngungunyane taught never to dishonour the cause of freedom.

My mind and my knowledge of myself is formed by the victories that are the jewels in our African crown, the victories we earned from Isandhlwana to Khartoum, as Ethiopians and as the Ashanti of Ghana, as the Berbers of the desert.

I am the grandchild who lays fresh flowers on the Boer graves at St Helena and the Bahamas, who sees in the mind's eye and suffers the suffering of a simple peasant folk, death, concentration camps, destroyed homesteads, a dream in ruins.

I am the child of Nongqause. I am he who made it possible to trade in the world markets in diamonds, in gold, in the same food for which my stomach yearns.

I come of those who were transported from India and China, whose being resided in the fact, solely, that they were able to provide physical labour, who taught me that we could both be at home and be foreign, who taught me that human existence itself demanded that freedom was a necessary condition for that human existence.

Being part of all these people, and in the knowledge that none dare contest that assertion, I shall claim that - I am an African.

I have seen our country torn asunder as these, all of whom are my people, engaged one another in a titanic battle, the one redress a wrong that had been caused by one to another and the other, to defend the indefensible.

I have seen what happens when one person has superiority of force over another, when the stronger appropriate to themselves the prerogative even to annul the injunction that God created all men and women in His image.

I know what if signifies when race and colour are used to determine who is human and who, sub-human.

I have seen the destruction of all sense of self-esteem, the consequent striving to be what one is not, simply to acquire some of the benefits which those who had improved themselves as masters had ensured that they enjoy.

I have experience of the situation in which race and colour is used to enrich some and impoverish the rest.

All this I know and know to be true because I am an African!

Because of that, I am also able to state this fundamental truth that I am born of a people who are heroes and heroines.

I am born of a people who would not tolerate oppression.

I am of a nation that would not allow that fear of death, torture, imprisonment, exile or persecution should result in the perpetuation of injustice.

The great masses who are our mother and father will not permit that the behaviour of the few results in the description of our country and people as barbaric.

Patient because history is on their side, these masses do not despair because today the weather is bad. Nor do they turn triumphalist when, tomorrow, the sun shines.

Whatever the circumstances they have lived through and because of that experience, they are determined to define for themselves who they are and who they should be.

We are assembled here today to mark their victory in acquiring and exercising their right to formulate their own definition of what it means to be African.

The constitution whose adoption we celebrate constitutes and unequivocal statement that we refuse to accept that our Africanness shall be defined by our race, colour, gender of historical origins.

It is a firm assertion made by ourselves that South Africa belongs to all who live in it, black and white.

It gives concrete expression to the sentiment we share as Africans, and will defend to the death, that the people shall govern.

It recognises the fact that the dignity of the individual is both an objective which society must pursue, and is a goal which cannot be separated from the material well-being of that individual.

It seeks to create the situation in which all our people shall be free from fear, including the fear of the oppression of one national group by another, the fear of the disempowerment of one social echelon by another, the fear of the use of state power to deny anybody their fundamental human rights and the fear of tyranny.

It aims to open the doors so that those who were disadvantaged can assume their place in society as equals with their fellow human beings without regard to colour, race, gender, age or geographic dispersal.

It provides the opportunity to enable each one and all to state their views, promote them, strive for their implementation in the process of governance without fear that a contrary view will be met with repression.

It creates a law-governed society which shall be inimical to arbitrary rule.

It enables the resolution of conflicts by peaceful means rather than resort to force.

It rejoices in the diversity of our people and creates the space for all of us voluntarily to define ourselves as one people.

As an African, this is an achievement of which I am proud, proud without reservation and proud without any feeling of conceit.

Our sense of elevation at this moment also derives from the fact that this magnificent product is the unique creation of African hands and African minds.

Bit it is also constitutes a tribute to our loss of vanity that we could, despite the temptation to treat ourselves as an exceptional fragment of humanity, draw on the accumulated experience and wisdom of all humankind, to define for ourselves what we want to be.

Together with the best in the world, we too are prone to pettiness, petulance, selfishness and short-sightedness.

But it seems to have happened that we looked at ourselves and said the time had come that we make a super-human effort to be other than human, to respond to the call to create for ourselves a glorious future, to remind ourselves of the Latin saying: Gloria est consequenda - Glory must be sought after!

Today it feels good to be an African

I am an African.

I am born of the peoples of the continent of Africa.

The pain of the violent conflict that the peoples of Liberia, Somalia, the Sudan, Burundi and Algeria is a pain I also bear.

The dismal shame of poverty, suffering and human degradation of my continent is a blight that we share.

The blight on our happiness that derives from this and from our drift to the periphery of the ordering of human affairs leaves us in a persistent shadow of despair.

This is a savage road to which nobody should be condemned.

This thing that we have done today, in this small corner of a great continent that has contributed so decisively to the evolution of humanity says that Africa reaffirms that she is continuing her rise from the ashes.

Whatever the setbacks of the moment, nothing can stop us now!
Whatever the difficulties, Africa shall be at peace!
However improbable it may sound to the sceptics, Africa will prosper!

Whoever we may be, whatever our immediate interest, however much we carry baggage from our past, however much we have been caught by the fashion of cynicism and loss of faith in the capacity of the people, let us err today and say - nothing can stop us now!
Re: Osama Bin Laden Is Dead by ElRazur: 12:49pm On Dec 05, 2010
RSA:

I said this American bastarrds are evil and I am sticking to those words.
I am using 'their ' technology because I traded with them,they have my blass azz African money and I have 'their' evil  technology.Fair deal don't you think?

Do you not have a moral conscious? No? Oh I get it, it is good to bash the good old white man and claim they have your money for their technology. What an utter rubbish. Surely, there are more fun things to do in the cave? Smh.

And yes I am a descended of great Africans and I am very proud of it,I know who I am and where I am from.I speak 8 great African languages that have a long and great history,I am proudly African,So Sir if you though my Africanese emabarraces me then think again.

Means what to me? I am embarrassed you are talking crap and you ain't even realising your own prejudices can be used against you.

Your goverment blew up twin towers,created Osama Bin Laden,whose family have ties with Bush's family.They asked Osama to make couple of tapes and walaaa! they went on to practice or test their weapons in Afghanistan because they where the easy targets and then went on to finnish the job in Iraq.Killing hundreds of thousands even millions innicent people so that they could steal their oil.Evil bastardss.

Do you have any proof? Or just further garbage you are posting?

What is your nation doing to combat AIDS that have ravaged your country so bad. Is it not, 6 or more in SOuth African is infected with HIV? I have a feeling that most of the drugs given to help combat this was made in a white man laboratory.

Again you see how it is easy to apply the same miscalculations to you and just show you how stuuuupid your view points are?

Please post something more sensible.

(1) (Reply)

ISIS Threatens To Invade The Vatican. / Graphic : Jittery Russian Soldiers Blow Up An Innocent Elderly Couple In Car / Russian Military Provides List Of Targets, Details Of ‘repelled’ Us-led Strike

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 85
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.