Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,656 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance (31192 Views)

Kemi Olunloyo Begs Hushpuppi For Money For Her Medical Check-Up (Photos) / Kemi Olunloyo Begs For Financial Assistance To Sort Her Medical Bills / Who Rocked It Better? Juliet Ibrahim Vs Taraji P Henson (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Nobody: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hanty kemi just drink sniper.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Sholaco: 4:54pm On Jun 18, 2019
No be this woman once said she would like Bleep flavour? Eyah!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by davillian(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:
So because aunty Kemi wants to beg, Nigeria is now an ignorant country?

Why didn't she talk about her family instead? Or don't they have the finances to help her out?
No b person way do reach house house people de do for.
These people don't really care about anyone
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by castrokins(m): 4:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
That's Cookie Lion, Don't Tell Us Any Other Name.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by LZAA: 4:59pm On Jun 18, 2019
Her dad was a former gov
She herself was abroad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Stevedegreat(m): 5:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
It's a surprise, and she was serious minded on it.......
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Stevedegreat(m): 5:04pm On Jun 18, 2019
davillian:
No b person way do reach house house people de do for. These people don't really care about anyone
. She's ignorant herself
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by MightySparrow: 5:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Such a beautiful bastard!
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Angelfrost(m): 5:17pm On Jun 18, 2019
Newsblogger:
Now the truth is..me I dont know when Kemi Is serious and when she is fooling around...

Doesn't matter... What matters is that she is in need of serious mental health hospitalization... What I don't get is what she wants "Cookie" to do for her from another country, when the lady hasn't finished tackling those in her home nation, which she is campaigning for...

The fact that an educated elder is embarrassing herself and her already damaged country in an international forum is cause for concern... So, no one in her entire family can tie her up, and bundle her to Uselu or Yaba
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by SammyTJack: 5:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
Yea its an ignorant country
Buh some of us are smart
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 18, 2019
Baba lawo don settle her case; come and see African magic
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by hush15: 5:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:

Why didn't she talk about her family instead? Or don't they have the finances to help her out?

Is niferia not an ignorant country....
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by jrusky(m): 5:47pm On Jun 18, 2019
Kemi blame yourself. Nigerians are nice people and not ignorant helpwise as you said it's your bad character that is killing you. Your attitude has really poison your helpers and the poison is consuming you right now.

Few days I watched you Kemi shouting Iyabo Ojo this iyabo Ojo that and you want me to belief you are depress Hell No because no one knows when you are serious and not.

Those who would have come to your rescue you have abuse them, called them.all kinds of horrible names. Kemi your character is too poisonous better go back and seek the face of God with total repentance orelse it might be too late.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Doyrite: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
Hummmm
Radarada sad sad
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Cyynywhite: 5:49pm On Jun 18, 2019
:-XHmmm wetin my ear just hear now eeh.... headline news talk say gorilla swallow 6.8million naira... How true is dis... the answers to d question of if Nigeria z ignorant or not depends on how true d headline news z
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by DelilahMakinde(f): 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Sholaco:
No be this woman once said she would like Bleep flavour? Eyah!

My former crush Flavor is up to the task.

He can help hanty K both ways.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by seangy4konji: 5:55pm On Jun 18, 2019
Its better to crynout than die in silence.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Isoduwa(m): 5:57pm On Jun 18, 2019
Defenderalert:
This woman is a disgrace to Nigeria.

Nigerian Wey don already disgraced her self long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time ago

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by poseidon12: 6:01pm On Jun 18, 2019
kennygee:

Of course, Nigeria is a country populated by mostly ignorant people.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Defenderalert(m): 6:02pm On Jun 18, 2019
Isoduwa:

Nigerian Wey don already disgraced her self long long long long long long long long long long long long long long long time ago

Lol
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by poseidon12: 6:07pm On Jun 18, 2019
hush15:

Is niferia not an ignorant country....

Don't mind them. Always denying the obvious.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by mechanics(m): 6:15pm On Jun 18, 2019
She talks too much and she won't keep her mouth shut, maybe her village people is against her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Deepfeel(m): 6:24pm On Jun 18, 2019
In other words she's mentally broke grin imagine what she could have said if this happened to davido
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by thunderbabs: 6:35pm On Jun 18, 2019
Aunty don finally admit she needs epp
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by RZArecta2(m): 6:39pm On Jun 18, 2019
Now this is getting ridiculous undecided
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by Icon79(m): 6:50pm On Jun 18, 2019
Thank you, my dear. That Kemi woman is a disgrace. But I do agree with her on one thing: she's mentally ill and needs serious help.

O pari

kennygee:

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by OgogoroFreak(m): 6:58pm On Jun 18, 2019
Make she die first nau... So people like me go believe her.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by daroz(m): 7:00pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think this woman actually needs help, lets help.
Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by elgramz: 7:45pm On Jun 18, 2019
I think pastor ibiyeome actually did the country a favour when he took this woman out of circulation

1 Like

Re: Kemi Olunloyo Begs Taraji P. Henson For Mental Assistance by ThisIsOutlaw: 8:11pm On Jun 18, 2019
Newsblogger:
Controversial Journalist, Kemi Olunloyo has taken her plea for financial and mental assistance international as photos of her begging Taraji P. Henson for support surfaced online today.

Kemi Olunloyo, who hours ago shared photos of injuries sustained from a robbery attack encounter in her Ibadan home , while begging Taraji P.henson for support said;

Now the big question is, "Is Nigeria Truly The Most Ignorant Country In The World?"

Source: https://www.nightwatchng.com/2019/06/kemi-olunloyo-taraji-p-henson.html

Abeg who know site where I fit see nollywood movies download High Quality, not phone versions... Thanks

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Photos: Banky W Relaxing With His Family / Caroline Danjuma Proves She's 28 & Not 34 By Sharing Her Masters Degree ID Card / Uche Ogbodo Claps Back At Fans Who Say Working Out Has Made Her Uglier

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.