Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:02 AM

Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage (912 Views)

Jonathan Vs Buhari: Setting The Stage For An Imminent Confrontation - AWORINDE / Aliyu Orders His Deputy To Leave Executive Meeting For Calling Him A Thief / Why I Will Vote for GEJ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by idupaul: 12:13am On Oct 05, 2010
Gej is over heating the polity with the way he is handling this bomb thing is very boyscoutish. In the last 3 day he has handled the affairs of our nation very immaturely as if he has a pact with the western world to breakup the nation. GEJ has gotten it wrong this time even if it was Ibb that planted the bombs. And why in Gods name did he have to appoint Azzazi as his NSA now . By appointing azazi he has jst put the govt in harms way by means of a forced ouster.  To make matters worse the western world connives with FIFA to ban the nation thereby setting a stage for an orgy of violence in coming days. Sad
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by koruji(m): 1:47am On Oct 05, 2010
You are a true fool. Even if we don't know the truth of what happened just yet.

IBB's friends are going around town issuing ultimatum and promising mayhem if GEJ doesn't stop contesting.

I wish this would develop into some great katakata, so we can finally put the nail on the coffin of this contraption called Nigeria, where people who produce the revenue this nation depends on can be zoned out of rulership.

Better watch your steps, when people have had enough, they have had enough.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Kobojunkie: 1:51am On Oct 05, 2010
koruji:

Better watch your steps, when people have had enough, they have had enough.

What people have had enough? I laugh in Klingon . . . . ROFLG&T^(#$^)#$(&#)#
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Nobody: 1:57am On Oct 05, 2010
^^of course you can afford to laugh, you piece of chit deserter
Its we that sit on the powder-keg set to go off
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Abagworo(m): 1:58am On Oct 05, 2010
Why do Gej's supporters resort to insults even in the face of logical and well articulated observations.

Someone posted the obvious about the polity being over-heated and all I see is abuses.
Mschewwww,
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by koruji(m): 2:00am On Oct 05, 2010
I can hope that they won't paddy-paddy this and move on. That this would lead to the serious talk of dismembering this nation as that seems the only option now.

MEND would not stop now, no matter what, until they get what they want or this nation is justly rearranged.

Kobojunkie:

What people have had enough? I laugh in Klingon . . . . ROFLG&T^(#$^)#$(&#)#
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by koruji(m): 2:05am On Oct 05, 2010
What you don't understand is that GEJ might be getting what you call support because of IBB.  Rather than IBB, this nation is going to be turned over, poured out and completely dried up. IBB can keep ruling a non-existent country if he likes. On the other hand, IBB people have threatened fire and brimstone.

What we have are two ultimatums in place - a perfect condition for conflagration.

Abagworo:

Why do Gej's supporters resort to insults even in the face of logical and well articulated observations.

Someone posted the obvious about the polity being over-heated and all I see is abuses.
Mschewwww,
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by egift(m): 5:51am On Oct 05, 2010
Abagworo:

Mschewwww,

That is what you get from people that have no record to present - wait you will see more grin
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by ekoboy: 7:01am On Oct 05, 2010
Whats the alternative to GEJ? IBB?

I think am very very very very okay with GEJ.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by jamace(m): 7:54am On Oct 05, 2010
Tell that to IBB. He will soon be disgraced.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Abagworo(m): 7:58am On Oct 05, 2010
They have noticed the tension being generated and hurriedly released Dokpesi.But the reason why the polity is heated is not IBB and Dokpesi but rather the way FG is handling MEND.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by idupaul: 8:55am On Oct 05, 2010
I opened this not for partisan reason bt throw the spotlite to an inevitable military intervention in which jona mite be the victim . Any one who knows me knows i am a fervent supporter of GEJ. The truth is if GEJ cant step up to issue likd a man then maybe i was wrong then when i tot he was the man. Governance take more than being a good man to handle. Why did the sss keep dokpesi and allowed media to carry stories that he had been arrested when they knew has only being quized to be released . I stil dnt understand
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Nobody: 9:01am On Oct 05, 2010
idupaul:

Gej is over heating the polity with the way he is handling this bomb thing is very boyscoutish. In the last 3 day he has handled the affairs of our nation very immaturely as if he has a pact with the western world to breakup the nation. GEJ has gotten it wrong this time even if it was Ibb that planted the bombs. And why in Gods name did he have to appoint Azzazi as his NSA now . By appointing azazi he has jst put the govt in harms way by means of a forced ouster. To make matters worse the western world connives with FIFA to ban the nation thereby setting a stage for an sin assembly of violence in coming days. Sad

If you were in his shoes would you treat a terrorist attack with kids' gloves?
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Nobody: 9:05am On Oct 05, 2010
Abagworo:

They have noticed the tension being generated and hurriedly released Dokpesi.But the reason why the polity is heated is not IBB and Dokpesi but rather the way FG is handling MEND.

Na wa for you. You can't detain someone for 24 hrs without charging him/her to court.

I believe the coming days will reveal more
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by naso2(m): 9:05am On Oct 05, 2010
idupaul:

Gej is over heating the polity with the way he is handling this bomb thing is very boyscoutish. In the last 3 day he has handled the affairs of our nation very immaturely as if he has a pact with the western world to breakup the nation. GEJ has gotten it wrong this time even if it was Ibb that planted the bombs. And why in Gods name did he have to appoint Azzazi as his NSA now . By appointing azazi he has jst put the govt in harms way by means of a forced ouster.  To make matters worse the western world connives with FIFA to ban the nation thereby setting a stage for an sin assembly of violence in coming days. Sad

What exactly is your point here?post does not make any sense. Are you saying Azazi is not competent, or that the office of NSA is zoned to the north too? What exactly has GEJ got to do with the FIFA ban?
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Nobody: 9:10am On Oct 05, 2010
idupaul:

Gej is over heating the polity with the way he is handling this bomb thing is very boyscoutish. In the last 3 day he has handled the affairs of our nation very immaturely as if he has a pact with the western world to breakup the nation. GEJ has gotten it wrong this time even if it was Ibb that planted the bombs. And why in Gods name did he have to appoint Azzazi as his NSA now . By appointing azazi he has jst put the govt in harms way by means of a forced ouster.  To make matters worse the western world connives with FIFA to ban the nation thereby setting a stage for an sin assembly of violence in coming days. Sad
I concur with the bolded part.Jonathan should wake up to the fact that he's the president of Nigeria though he was not democratically elected to have known that; and not a president of ijaw or Niger delta.he got carried away big time.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by naso2(m): 9:13am On Oct 05, 2010
~Bluetooth:

I concur with the bolded part.Jonathan should wake up to the fact that he's the president of Nigeria though he was not democratically elected to have known that; and not a president of ijaw or Niger delta.he got carried away big time.

Sir , can you explain what you mean here sir?
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by idupaul: 9:21am On Oct 05, 2010
Yes Azzazi is nt competent to be NSA . It is always better to have an ex security person who has clout within the nations security forces. Azazi was a nyamanguru officer during his service years. I am nt blaming gej for the FIFA ban but i meant the ban came at the wrong time as the opposition wil use it clamour as GEJ incompetence.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by naso2(m): 9:28am On Oct 05, 2010
idupaul:

Yes Azzazi is nt competent to be NSA . It is always better to have an ex security person who has clout within the nations security forces. Azazi was a nyamanguru officer during his service years. I am nt blaming gej for the FIFA ban but i meant the ban came at the wrong time as the opposition wil use it clamour as GEJ incompetence.

kai are you serious? grin grin grin. So how did gusau become the NSA? Whats the difference between Gusau's background and Azazi's? you no get case for dis one abeg. find another excuse.

If GEJ is not to blame for fifa ban then why did you connect him to that? forget what the opposition will say, they really need to say something, but that changes nothing.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by idupaul: 9:31am On Oct 05, 2010
See naso u dnt love GEJ more than me. If u like pretend all is well with the presidency, its at ur own peril.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by naso2(m): 9:48am On Oct 05, 2010
idupaul:

See naso u dnt love GEJ more than me. If u like pretend all is well with the presidency, its at your own peril.

Azazi has been head of DMI,Chief of army staff, chief of defence staff and you say he is not qualified to be NSA?

Yes we know these are trying times for the presidency, but if you know what happened to GEJ during the sick UMYA days and when UMYA was flown in, and all the plans lined up to nail GEJ, you will come to agree that these times are not really more difficult than the ones GEJ has seen.

Some people want to harrass GEJ, and he is set to hshow them that he is the C-in-C. Nothing dey happen, forget all this mallam gragra.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by ono(m): 9:59am On Oct 05, 2010
na_so:

Azazi has been head of DMI,Chief of army staff, chief of defence staff and you say he is not qualified to be NSA?

Yes we know these are trying times for the presidency, but if you know what happened to GEJ during the sick UMYA days and when UMYA was flown in, and all the plans lined up to nail GEJ, you will come to agree that these times are not really more difficult than the ones GEJ has seen.

Some people want to harrass GEJ, and he is set to hshow them that he is the C-in-C. Nothing dey happen, forget all this mallam gragra.

Idupaul, can you please reply? Give us a concrete reason to disqualify Azazi as NSA, now - OR forever remain silent.
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by otokx(m): 11:40am On Oct 05, 2010
can mister idupaul please speak up?
Re: Time Has Come For Gej To Leave The Stage by Mobinga: 1:08pm On Oct 05, 2010
This is just a PDP power-play turned deadly as usual

You all are seeing the light now.

A vote for AC. A vote for Nigeria

Nuhu Ribadu for President

(1) (Reply)

Iranian Arms Imports To Nigeria: The Men Who Did It / Why Jonathan Won’t Get My Vote / A Must See Documentary(Historic Archives):How Britian Created&Destroyed Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.