Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,713 members, 7,831,248 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG (40448 Views)

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by TheWordist(m): 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tunde wey still be confused nonentity still dey talk. Aunty but your forehead sha be like tarmac
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by AMvanquish: 2:23pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one

In that case, he should have simply disabled his comments or not post in a public forum. Because you'd definitely get such comments. But he truly sounds pained.. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Dwayne564: 2:24pm On Jun 19, 2019
The guy is one proud fellow, he insaults people but takes offense when teased.
He claims he isn’t a blogger but we all know jealousy guards his blogging job.

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ajebuter(f): 2:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Who dey even follow all these sets of people

Exactly my view , dude!
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by dominique(f): 2:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.

If he doesn't want criticism, he should have kept his top 10 countdown to himself

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by erai30(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
Come on! Get out comot from here! now u don go let person insult ur mama. cry cry

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
nairalee:
That went South so fast.

why is it that the first insult a "typical" Nigerian will throw at a lady is "ASHAWO". It's too razz and stale abeg

If you must insult be creative

I'm with you on this. undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by omobaba1759: 2:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
SHUT UP JOOR .AFFECTING WHICH FANBASE.IT'S HER FUCKING PHONE SO SHE TYPE WHATEVER SHE WANT. THE EDNUT SHOULD KNOW IT'S NOT EVERYONE THAT WILL ACCEPT WHATEVER HE POST ON THERE .

kiddoiLL:

9 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by seangy4konji: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
Little criticism but he favor a list artist and he is a boot licler and when it blows backnu act like a victim

Next time drink water and face your books
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
This one burst my head
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by shogsman(m): 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2019
JMK9600:
His page is his source of income. Go to your own page too and do your own top ten. But wait a minute, is nairaland a sub section of Instagram?

Of course
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by seangy4konji: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2019
dominique:

If he doesn't want criticism, he should have kept his top 10 countdown to himself
yes his top ten is on hisnpage.not her..she can create her on her page also
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ajebuter(f): 2:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
Nigerian celebrity and their inflated ego and self importance!

Why do people even follow them ?

I prefer to follow friendly and down-to-earth Mexican-Spanish Telemundo favorites like Aracely Arambula, Aylin Mujica, Gabriel Porras, Sonya Smith, David Chocarro, Ximena Duque, Rafeal Amaya, Fabian Rios, Arron Diaz and Jorge Luiz Pila.

Just comment on their pictures in English and see how they appreciate your comment especially when they know you're watching their telenovelas from far-away English-speaking Africa.... Funny enough, Aracely Arambula ( La Patrona and Altagracia in Iron Rose ) even follows me on IG

Not these so called egomaniac yeyebrities in Nigeria..

Nonsense

3 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by seangy4konji: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
U come someone an asslicker and he insult u now u deh cry?

Ur fada..
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by spiceadole: 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
Typical Nigerian man.

Calling a lady "Prostitute" is usually the first insult they throw.

Too bad he called someone's mother that.
Tunder Ednut lacks manners.
No wonder his career decayed like rotten beans
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by mekaboy(m): 2:38pm On Jun 19, 2019
That tunde with his rubbish blog, seeking to be relevant by as licking celebs. The only reason people view and comment on his boring page is the give away. The girl is right.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by dominique(f): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
seangy4konji:
yes his top ten is on hisnpage.not her..she can create her on her page also

That's it's page and his countdown shouldn't mean he should not entertain diverse opinions.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by frowland(m): 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
[s]
kiddoiLL:
[/s]

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Fixion(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
Insulting someone else's parents is wrong ab initio. If you don't know how to take harsh criticisms you aint ready for life. He should have ignored her. But you threw caution to the wind and called her mother a prostitute. Seriously?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ELgordo(m): 2:44pm On Jun 19, 2019
ovoko! no be this boy way go tiff phone 4 London that year@?
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Toks2008(m): 2:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:

As long as you are on social media...expect anything and develope a thick skin.

Tunde goofed...but I would have loved to see the lady's comment.

3 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by pharoahs(m): 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:

You run your business on social media, expect people to follow you and like you and then expect them to clap and smile like zombies if you say or post something to which they have a contrary view?
I am shocked at people who go to the stream to wash and complain when you splash water at them. Kid-ults everywhere on social media.

4 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by sucess001(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:

Shaderoom doesnt block people no matter your comment on their content...neither does instablog...tunde blocked me too before for saying he posts too much on bobrisky...

and he is a sexual pervert...always following his females fans and sending dms...

2 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by seangy4konji: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
dominique:

That's it's page and his countdown shouldn't mean he should not entertain diverse opinions.
yea without having to tell him he ass licks a list artist seeking their attention or favors them..that's an insult on his hustle
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by MeeLan: 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
is this guy a male? chai, drugs bad o
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by goodyvin02(m): 2:50pm On Jun 19, 2019
make him go try am with peruzzzi naa
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Angelfrost(m): 2:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Look at the average looking negro body shaming another... Most of the people who indulge in body-shaming are barely physically comely. I used to think they were spotless, Adonis-looking, physically perfect individuals without blemishes, but I get seriously disappointed when I eventually see them in person... Mtchewwww.

Ironically, very attractive individuals rarely indulge in such childish practices...
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Duggedised12(f): 2:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
That escalated quickly undecided. If you can't entertain diverse opinions you have no business having a page. How you respond and handle criticism is what will keep your followings, I unfriended tunde when I saw how rude and uncouth he was and I have not missed out on life .

3 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by tfash96(m): 2:56pm On Jun 19, 2019
ajebuter:
Nigerian celebrity and their inflated ego and self importance!

Why do people even follow them ?

I prefer to follow friendly and down-to-earth Mexican-Spanish Telemundo favorites like Aracely Arambula, Aylin Mujica, Gabriel Porras, Sonya Smith, David Chocarro, Ximena Duque, Rafeal Amaya, Fabian Rios, Arron Diaz and Jorge Luiz Pila are there..

Just comment on their pictures in English and see how they appreciate your comment especially when they know that you're watching their telenovelas from far-away English-speaking Africa.... Funny enough, Aracely Arambula ( La Patrona and Altagracia in Iron Rose ) even follows me on IG

Not these so called egomaniac yeyebrities in Nigeria..

Nonsense
u are on point.. Last time I checked I don't follow any of them. igbo for them all

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.