Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,689 members, 7,831,133 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:15 PM

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG (40446 Views)

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by doggedfighter(f): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
I wonder how people use their data to pay for insults.
Imagine calling her mom a prostitute. Damn !!!!

Keep following uncouth and illmannered people. angry
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Alexrayz(m): 3:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one.

Edited:
To everyone quoting me and saying dumb stuffs such as it's social media n he should keep his posts to himself then if he can't take other people's opinion, He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then.One dumb one even went ahead to say she can criticize him since its her phone, He should as well be given the free ride to insult whoever goes to his own page and try to kick him down then, since he's doing it from his own phone too. Hypocrites everywhere

The question is if it was a celebrity or a well known street boy who made such comment would he have reacted this way

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ogene144(m): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
Olareveals:
shocked sad

We sew corporate wears like shirt, trousers, sweatshirt and pants, polo for corporate organization, schools and churches at affordable prices
U are on every news
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by janejive(f): 3:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
She is beautiful, Tunde is just pained
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by doggedfighter(f): 4:01pm On Jun 19, 2019
nairalee:

Nigerians are mentally lazy and that's what's annoying to me.
Any girl that dresses sexy = Ashawo
Any girl that steals = Ashawo
Any girl that lacks manner = Ashawo
Any girl that lies = Ashawo
Any girl that can't perform house chores = Ashawo
Any girl that breaks up a relationship = Ashawo
A woman's husband dies = she killed him
A widow remarries = Ashawo
Nigerian women are fvcked either ways sadly. Kudos for thinking differently angry angry angry
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Mbsuxces: 4:04pm On Jun 19, 2019
[i][/i]I see nothing spectacular about this tunde of a guy but na una dey make am feel like star on IG... Tweew
laosy:
True, tunde ednut needs to learn some manners, he always attacking people with contrary opinion
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by omobaba1759: 4:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
Yes he already did the right thing by deleting her comment but not messaging the girl privately and insulting her .

kiddoiLL:
its his content then, it's his page, he can insult whoever goes to his page then, he can type whatever he wants since its from his own phone too. Rubbish
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by dominique(f): 4:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
seangy4konji:
yea without having to tell him he ass licks a list artist seeking their attention or favors them..that's an insult on his hustle

So going all the way to slut-shame, body-shame and insult her parents is not an insult to his hustle right?
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nerro042: 4:09pm On Jun 19, 2019
The girl is definitely HEADING somewhere in life
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by 2rez: 4:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
...wide forehead like a beast in the evil forest got me in stitches grin
U indirectly called him an ass licker in a public forum yet u claimed u didn't insult him grin. How else would u have insulted him? To remind person that he is an ass licker, that thing dey pain cheesy
Babe, try dey ur lane next time.

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by themoneybag: 4:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
some people are not even supposed to have any followers at all

ARE YOU IN ABUJA?? CHECK MY SIGNATURE!!!
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by UKusedBoyfriend(m): 4:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
This is one of the reasons burna boy decided to leave social media.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one.

Edited:
To everyone quoting me and saying dumb stuffs such as it's social media n he should keep his posts to himself then if he can't take other people's opinion, He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then.One dumb one even went ahead to say she can criticize him since its her phone, He should as well be given the free ride to insult whoever goes to his own page and try to kick him down then, since he's doing it from his own phone too. Hypocrites everywhere

so if you make a list of top Nigerian songs at the moment......i can't disagree with u or what are u saying
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Abkreizi: 4:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Dear she could've criticized the contents without telling him indirectly he's an ásslicker.

True, but isnt that the point where he would have acted more mature and ignore her than to enter her dm and call her mother a prostitute.
He is a role model , he should act as one.

Though I get the cause of anger but the action is uncalled for
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by nairalee(m): 4:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
doggedfighter:

Nigerian women are fvcked either ways sadly. Kudos for thinking differently angry angry angry

What's painful is I actually thought our generation will be saner and more civil due to exposure but nah.

Do u think the next generation will be better?
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by gr8child(m): 5:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
She's actually not ugly. E for look for another insult.

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by flyingdutchman(m): 5:08pm On Jun 19, 2019
She is evil! The boy relies on his page for survival and you deliberately try to make him look irrelevant. I see nothing here. Let her gerrarradia!!!
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by fortunechy(m): 5:13pm On Jun 19, 2019
the girl's eyes be like someone that just finished smoking Igbo
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by doggedfighter(f): 5:18pm On Jun 19, 2019
nairalee:

What's painful is I actually thought our generation will be saner and more civil due to exposure but nah.

Do u think the next generation will be better?
Better? Who will raise them? Is it not the crop of people that will have now that will still raise them?
Is it not what they have that they will give?
Nairalee, your guess is as good as mine. grin grin grin
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by bionixs: 5:26pm On Jun 19, 2019
hisexcellency34:
Tunde Ednut transferring aggression of his failed career on the young lady
he who feels she claps well should learn to endure clap backs
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by nairalee(m): 5:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
doggedfighter:

Better? Who will raise them? Is it not the crop of people that will have now that will still raise them?
Is it not what they have that they will give?
Nairalee, your guess is as good as mine. grin grin grin

Well, I certainly won't raise my kids like that. I can't teach them what I don't like. And I'm sure whichever lady I'll marry will be well mannered. So who are they gonna learn it from?
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
With WIDE FOREHEAD like a beast in the evil forest. shocked

Me and my forehead are crying on her behalf cry cry cry
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by sweetrace(f): 5:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
HARDBUOI:
undecided this boy is an idiot.

The girl is an idiot!! She insulted his integrity, and claimed he was a low esteem fanzine. She insulted him heavily then turned around to say she did nothing. Attention seeking ....
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by HeyCorleone(m): 5:58pm On Jun 19, 2019
YOUNGELDER1:
Little criticism you say? undecided

Lol. She's a real idiot. So he's supposed to overlook things because he's a "sex blogger". With her wide ass forehead.

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kiddoiLL(m): 5:59pm On Jun 19, 2019
frenzyduchess:
where is the lie there? its a fact ,before I unfollowed tunde I noticed he had preferential artist he respects and ass licks ,they day I decided to unfollow was when he insulted someone too.

There is a reason why brands take customer service and feedback seriously. The feedback from tunde is nasty.The day these so called influencers and Nigerian celebrities will have sense is when Nigerians start having sense and know these people are nothing without their fan base. If they are too fragile and sensitive then disable comments or dont post at all . The world has always been mean, enough of the snow flake attitude. Fans are what increases activity on a page without his followers he is just another Instagram account. That he went that far to insult someone's mother is very shameful ,disreputable and disrespectful.In sane climes he would have lost a lot of followers, foreign influencers are always careful to respond, but here I can see people already saying "mind your business" . if everyone minded their business no one would follow or comment on the page of a person as uncouth as tunde .And to anyone still following him because of give away ,the day he will insult you ,I hope the money will be worth it.
Lol,you even have time to follow these kinda people
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 6:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
Faithway10:
Musician turned U.S based-Nigerian blogger, Tunde Ednut attacked and body-shamed  a lady in her Dm over the comment she dropped on his page.

See the messages Tunde sent her below....

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/god-punish-your-prostitute-mother-tunde-ednut-attacks-body-shames-lady-on-instagram.html
Go and study how to mind your business. I guess it gonna help you in case of next time
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 6:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
Faithway10:
Musician turned U.S based-Nigerian blogger, Tunde Ednut attacked and body-shamed  a lady in her Dm over the comment she dropped on his page.

See the messages Tunde sent her below....

http://www.amagitesblog.com/2019/06/god-punish-your-prostitute-mother-tunde-ednut-attacks-body-shames-lady-on-instagram.html
Go and study how to mind your business. I guess it gonna help you in case of next time.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 6:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
Lol,you even have time to follow these kinda people
i did at a point ,but not anymore , I only follow motivational pages now. Atleast I have the power to control what I see on my Internet space.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Bahddo(m): 7:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
Screenshot the whole conversation jare. His response was nasty but I doubt the part where it was unprovoked.

Girls look for trouble and then try to play the victim when they get more than they bargained for.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Johnson Stuns In Traditional Attire (Photos) / Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.