Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,118 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG (40419 Views)

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ajebuter(f): 2:57pm On Jun 19, 2019
tfash96:
u are on point.. Last time I checked I don't follow any of them. igbo for them all

Beta person...

Chop knuckle cheesy cheesy
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by udemzyudex(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
Funny guy, he leave him own forehead wey be like all those road bumb go dey insult another person own.

Funny, you better go resurrect your music career grin
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kiddoiLL(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
omobaba1759:
SHUT UP JOOR .AFFECTING WHICH FANBASE.IT'S HER FUCKING PHONE SO SHE TYPE WHATEVER SHE WANT. THE EDNUT SHOULD KNOW IT'S NOT EVERYONE THAT WILL ACCEPT WHATEVER HE POST ON THERE .

its his content then, it's his page, he can insult whoever goes to his page then, he can type whatever he wants since its from his own phone too. Rubbish

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by olumalcolm(m): 3:03pm On Jun 19, 2019
You wake up, pick up your itel phone with the data one yahoo idiot bought for you, nxt tin you went to sm1 else's page to complain about something he put on "his page", so he came for your head and nxt tin, u came to complain to pple who did not knw wen d whole drama started, i add join d insult, u r a vagabond. angry These pple r human too and dey hv blood running thru dia veins and dey can go ova d board at times jst like everybody else so pls mind d way u tlk to dem cos dere are so many tins dey put up wit dat we cnt put up wit 20% of it. angry
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kiddoiLL(m): 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
dominique:

If he doesn't want criticism, he should have kept his top 10 countdown to himself
He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by brainworkng: 3:07pm On Jun 19, 2019
na real Headnut with cracky brain. He needs to learn some manner.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by bjbjbj: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
Who is he
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Stillthebest: 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one

As much as I would like to support your idea of "someone's hustle" but you still stand to be corrected that instagram page of influencers becomes a public medium. It is called social site. Once you upload things or make a post, you actually want people to see it and have opinions about it or even comment . So, while await that, be expectant of a negative comments. Everyone can't see things how you see them or think just like you.

3 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by DiDeBee(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
laosy:
True, tunde ednut needs to learn some manners, he always attacking people with contrary opinion

funny thing is, the same tunde jst made a frnd lost her job yesterday cuz of a post he made about her...in dis hard Nigeria economy angry angry angry
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by TemmyT002(m): 3:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
Oh boy, see abuse. This one is too much na grin cheesy cheesy
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by crunchyg: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
pumpkinpie:

ofcourse,little or constructive criticism is allowed for a reasonable person to improve.so I don't think she meant bad at all
Abeg go and read that thing well again before commenting, she insulted him by saying he seeks attention from A list celebrities, if you don't know that's an insult to someone like Tunde
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Larryndelaw: 3:14pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one
Anyone that doesn't accept criticism is a fool most especially when u put yourself on social media. Criticism make u check yourself. Edbunk or Ednut is fool

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kiddoiLL(m): 3:20pm On Jun 19, 2019
Stillthebest:

As much as I would like to support your idea of "someone's hustle" but you still stand to be corrected that instagram page of influencers becomes a public medium. It is called social site. Once you upload things or make a post, you actually want people to see it and have opinions about it or even comment . So, while await that, be expectant of a negative comments. Everyone can't see things how you see them or think just like you.
I understand you bro, but they should be ready to take back whatever these so called yeyebrities throw back at them, we forget these people are human too.
It's a public and social medium doesn't mean I have the right to call someone an ásslicker for his hustle, come on,if you want to play with bees be ready to get stung too
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then
the same reason companies know that customers are the reason for business and in his case followers is what keeps any niche you build on social media going. If we are to go by the logic as people are saying fans should learn to mind their business, they might as well unfollow him so he can have his page in peace.

I still don't know how people follow such rude and uncouth people on social media.The feedback from tunde has never been good ,that people still follow him beats me. undecided

2 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kiddoiLL(m): 3:27pm On Jun 19, 2019
frenzyduchess:
the same reason companies know that customers are the reason for business and in his case followers is what keeps any niche you build on social media going. If we are to go by the logic as people are saying fans should learn to mind their business, they might as well unfollow him so he can have his page in peace
I don't in anyway support the guy body shaming or insulting folks with different views though, you see I wrote the guy talks like a like a kid, she only got what she deserves. You can't indirectly insult the guy and expect him to not react. I'm aware you know she insulted him first by indirectly calling him an ásslicker you know? Saying he's always trying to impress celebrities.
Anyone can say anything on social media, but in her case, she got what she deserved
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by umarshehu58(m): 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
The beb sef resemble Ednut o. As in the forehead undecided
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Abkreizi: 3:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one.

Edited:
To everyone quoting me and saying dumb stuffs such as it's social media n he should keep his posts to himself then if he can't take other people's opinion, He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then.One dumb one even went ahead to say she can criticize him since its her phone, He should as well be given the free ride to insult whoever goes to his own page and try to kick him down then, since he's doing it from his own phone too. Hypocrites everywhere

I sha dont want say something insulting oh but nwokem what is he posting top 10 for if not criticism ( constructive and destructive ) as a blogger or influencer as they are now called why cant he take criticism

But its okay to troll bubu

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Stillthebest: 3:32pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I understand you bro, but they should be ready to take back whatever these so called yeyebrities throw back at them, we forget these people are human too.
It's a public and social medium doesn't mean I have the right to call someone an ásslicker for his hustle, come on,if you want to play with bees be ready to get stung too

Affirmative
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kiddoiLL(m): 3:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Abkreizi:

I sha dont want say something insulting oh but nwokem what is he posting top 10 for if not criticism ( constructive and destructive ) as a blogger or influencer as they are now called why cant he take criticism

But its okay to troll bubu
Dear she could've criticized the contents without telling him indirectly he's an ásslicker.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ZeusPharoah1(m): 3:36pm On Jun 19, 2019
You run your business on social media, expect people to follow you and like you and then expect them to clap and smile like zombies if you say or post something to which they have a contrary view?
I am shocked at people who go to the stream to wash and complain when you splash water at them. Kid-ults everywhere on social media.

are you justifying the nonsense tunde did.
bro that's uncalled for and there are better way of approach to send a message, not like this one.

2 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by tfash96(m): 3:39pm On Jun 19, 2019
ajebuter:

Beta person...

Chop knuckle cheesy cheesy
ur head dey der
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 3:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I don't in anyway support the guy body shaming or insulting folks with different views though, you see I wrote the guy talks like a like a kid, she only got what she deserves. You can't indirectly insult the guy and expect him to not react. I'm aware you know she insulted him first by indirectly calling him an ásslicker you know? Saying he's always trying to impress celebrities.
Anyone can say anything on social media, but in her case, she got what she deserved
where is the lie there? its a fact ,before I unfollowed tunde I noticed he had preferential artist he respects and ass licks ,they day I decided to unfollow was when he insulted someone too.

There is a reason why brands take customer service and feedback seriously. The feedback from tunde is nasty.The day these so called influencers and Nigerian celebrities will have sense is when Nigerians start having sense and know these people are nothing without their fan base. If they are too fragile and sensitive then disable comments or dont post at all . The world has always been mean, enough of the snow flake attitude. Fans are what increases activity on a page without his followers he is just another Instagram account.

That he went that far to insult someone's mother is very shameful ,disreputable and disrespectful.In sane climes he would have lost a lot of followers, foreign influencers are always careful to respond, but here I can see people already saying "mind your business" . if everyone minded their business no one would follow or comment on the page of a person as uncouth as tunde .And to anyone still following him because of give away ,the day he will insult you ,I hope the money will be worth it.

2 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by safarigirl(f): 3:41pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
There is NOBODY that is beyond criticism.

How much is Tunde earning? Does he know the kind of insults and criticisms that even Jay Z that can buy Tune's entire family, has eaten in this life, without lashing out at people?

He's obviously a trash humam being, that is why he thinks calling someone's mother a bitch because of random criticism is cool. He is a reflection of his home training, and I expect him to have supporters, because people like this always have supporters in a country like Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Adakintroy: 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2019
Tune head really " nut".
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Femeto: 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
Ednut gave her finishing.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by doggedfighter(f): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
nairalee:
That went South so fast.

why is it that the first insult a "typical" Nigerian will throw at a lady is "ASHAWO". It's too razz and stale abeg

If you must insult be creative
I totally agree with you. To think you're male and reason this way. Thank you

1 Like

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
post=79479422:

How u take know that one nah?!
na y he never come back home since lol. he will be disgraced soon
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Adakintroy: 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
kiddoiLL:
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one.

Edited:
To everyone quoting me and saying dumb stuffs such as it's social media n he should keep his posts to himself then if he can't take other people's opinion, He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then.One dumb one even went ahead to say she can criticize him since its her phone, He should as well be given the free ride to insult whoever goes to his own page and try to kick him down then, since he's doing it from his own phone too. Hypocrites everywhere

So you want all comment to go linear..nice job, great countdown, top notched!. This is why you Africans are midiocres and underperformed on big stages. Because of instant gratification. You can't entertain diverse opinion.

So because you are hussling, you sell me food salt full, I can't tell you say salt full the soup?
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Brightest04(m): 3:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
But the girl did not say anything too bad...I fear his outburst this guy can be wife beater any time any day
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Proffdada: 3:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
Sanchez01:
Tunde is one uncouth human being. He is quick to lash out and insult people who have different ideas from his. Very irascible human being.
he's becoming daddy freeze
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by nairalee(m): 3:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
doggedfighter:

I totally agree with you. To think you're male and reason this way. Thank you

Nigerians are mentally lazy and that's what's annoying to me.
Any girl that dresses sexy = Ashawo
Any girl that steals = Ashawo
Any girl that lacks manner = Ashawo
Any girl that lies = Ashawo
Any girl that can't perform house chores = Ashawo
Any girl that breaks up a relationship = Ashawo
Any girl in abusive relationship that wanna call it quits = Ashawo
A woman's husband dies = she killed him
A widow remarries = Ashawo

Sometimes when I criticize what an average Nigerian guy does they ask me if I am not a woman wrapper. I'm like how can people be so mentally lazy?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Omotola Jalade Ekeinde Reveals Secrets Behind Her Glowing Skin / Lillian Esoro's Celebrates Ubi Franklin's 31st Birthday / Whats Wrong With This Davido Photo???

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.