Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,755 members, 7,831,420 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:29 PM

"God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG (40449 Views)

Toke Makinwa Body-shames Man She Saw Peeing On The Road / Davido Body Shames Lady Who Claimed He Sold His Soul To Win Votes / Speed Darlington Body Shames Bobrisky (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jun 19, 2019
b0rn2fuck:
Who dey even follow all these sets of people

I tire o. Some people are just born to be nothing but a follower
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ToscanHenry: 9:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
I don't have problem him insulting the lady but why insulting her mother
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by Olareveals(f): 9:43pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin Na hustle
ogene144:

U are on every news
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by kayalla(f): 12:02am On Jun 20, 2019
happybee:
Wetin make we come do?
undecided

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by 9jaRealist: 3:41am On Jun 20, 2019
kiddoiLL:
I aint a fan of Headnut but you went to someone's page, his means of hustle, went there to criticize what he put his time to do, the means for him to make his money, you kicked it down with your words, someone's hustle, that is legit, something we know can affect his fanbase or number of audience, which will in return affect his means of income, and you expect him to sit back and not come for your head?
I can only say you got what you deserve even though the said guy talks likes a kid.
you too, open IG, list your own top ten and put whoever you want as number one.

Edited:
To everyone quoting me and saying dumb stuffs such as it's social media n he should keep his posts to himself then if he can't take other people's opinion, He earns his money with whatever he does, but because you feel you have the right to criticize him, he should keep his contents to himself? Just like saying a company should keep their products locked in their warehouse then since not everyone will be impressed by what they put out then.One dumb one even went ahead to say she can criticize him since its her phone, He should as well be given the free ride to insult whoever goes to his own page and try to kick him down then, since he's doing it from his own phone too. Hypocrites everywhere

Dude, when you SHARE your opinion with the PUBLIC...
The PUBLIC that you address has the right to comment/respond.

When you speak of “the means for him to make money”....
He is making that money because of the PUBLIC that reads his opinions.

Here, he’s merely a service provider and the PUBLIC are his clients...
Using your analogy, it’s akin to a client criticizing a company and the company attacks her family. DESPICABLE!! angry
>
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by 9jaRealist: 3:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Abegi, shading the size of someone’s forehead is not body-shaming... cheesy
>
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by HARDBUOI: 7:26am On Jun 20, 2019
sweetrace:

The girl is an idiot!! She insulted his integrity, and claimed he was a low esteem fanzine. She insulted him heavily then turned around to say she did nothing. Attention seeking ....

And that deserves insulting her mum rather than the girl in question. undecided
Wait are u a Yoruba?
Because they are one always found of doing that.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by sweetrace(f): 8:39am On Jun 20, 2019
HARDBUOI:

And that deserves insulting her mum rather than the girl in question. undecided
Wait are u a Yoruba?
Because they are one always found of doing that.

Now there you go making it a tribal issue. He insulted her mother and you insult an entire tribe. Is this not a case of the pot calling a kettle black? No, I’m not Yoruba, but I can see the reason for his anger. She threw stones and expected to be praised for it. Not everyone is tolerant of rubbish you know. You’d probably have called her worse names if you were in his shoes.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by HARDBUOI: 8:47am On Jun 20, 2019
sweetrace:

Now there you go making it a tribal issue. He insulted her mother and you insult an entire tribe. Is this not a case of the pot calling a kettle black? No, I’m not Yoruba, but I can see the reason for his anger. She threw stones and expected to be praised for it. Not everyone is tolerant of rubbish you know. You’d probably have called her worse names if you were in his shoes.

Huh undecided
U have issues.. I insulted entire tribe. ?
Tunde could have insulted her back rather than calling her mum.. I'm sure u won't like it if I insult ur mum too over a quarel on nairaland.
I might call her names but insulting her mum.
I can only insult ones parents if the person insulted mine first.. Not on petty issue like this.

U supporting Tunde ednut on this matter shows the type of person you are.
I'm very sure u are a Yoruba. I can bet anything on it

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by seangy4konji: 10:11am On Jun 20, 2019
dominique:

So going all the way to slut-shame, body-shame and insult her parents is not an insult to his hustle right?
bet who left her lane to go another mans lane first?if am right tunde does not know her from Adams..if she had been drinking water and minding her business then I would also support whoever left her business to tell another one how an ass licker he or she was to an a list artist.
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by ashawopikin(m): 10:15am On Jun 20, 2019
pumpkinpie:

ofcourse,little or constructive criticism is allowed for a reasonable person to improve.so I don't think she meant bad at all
failed musician

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by toprealman: 11:06pm On Jun 20, 2019
laosy:
True, tunde ednut needs to learn some manners, he always attacking people with contrary opinion
Theses guys ain't no morality vanguard.....just saying
Re: "God punish your prostitute mother - Tunde Ednut Attacks, Body Shames Lady on IG by HabaHaba: 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sanchez01:
Tunde is one uncouth human being. He is quick to lash out and insult people who have different ideas from his. Very irascible human being.

Hey, hey take it easy with those grammar! Haba! U don burn one small Vocabs IC for my phone.

Heehehhehw, abeg calm down dey type.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Pastor To D'banj - Join Illuminati And Land In Hell / Paul Okoye & Elshama Igbanoi Pictured Together / Tracey Boakye Celebrates Her Birthday With Cleavage-Baring Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.