Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now (1605 Views)

Lady Says She Found Gold Inside Water She Fetched From A Well (pics/video) / Lady Saw Her Boyfriend's Wedding Photos Online After An Abortion For Him / Boyfriend Retrieves All He Bought For Girlfriend After He Saw Her With A Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 11:58am On Jun 19, 2019
is either two thing are involve
1. either to wear it and make it her own self
2. or sellin it

in full detail about my story, we just moved in here not upto a month... and i meet this girl to be in the semi flat compound and i later found out that she is the daughter of the house cleaner

the girl is temptin, that i desire to made sex with her if for once ... i never knew she of this or have been in the act before until right now am catchin her stealin pant that her own mother help wash for one of the neighbor in the flat..

today i am off from work and i just come back from ringroad to register my name at foodco for a video game competition
goin on.
i was at my table behind the window and i can see everything happenin downstair and unfortunately for her she did not know have been watchin her and her mother with the two kids since.
while her mother was away to dry the other cloth at the other corner she fasten steal it

the PROBLEM is, should i expose her?
or i can be of smart to have my WAY now?
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by merrypakman: 12:02pm On Jun 19, 2019
Na wa o! Things the happen.
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 12:15pm On Jun 19, 2019
merrypakman:
Na wa o! Things the happen.
Na so i see ham o
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by ebonyggurl(f): 12:30pm On Jun 19, 2019
So basically, you're asking if you should report her, so she can get rebuked for the act and thereby desist from it in future OR if you should blackmail her into having sex with you? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Skyfornia(m): 12:33pm On Jun 19, 2019
Hmm...you are thinking with your dlck..
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 12:45pm On Jun 19, 2019
ebonyggurl:
So basically, you're asking if you should report her, so she can get rebuked for the act and thereby desist from it in future OR if you should blackmail her into having sex with you? undecided
yea... i ll be weird about this... like i ve mention in the story above...
if i can go about
1. warnin her
2. blackmail her
3. report her to her mom...
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by ebonyggurl(f): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
VicYo:

yea... i ll be weird about this... like i ve mention in the story above...
if i can go about
1. warnin her
2. blackmail her
3. report her to her mom...

You are one of the things that is wrong with society today undecided

2 Likes

Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Deepfeel(m): 12:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
VicYo:
is either two thing are involve
1. either to wear it and make it her own self
2. or sellin it

in full detail about my story, we just moved in here not upto a month... and i meet this girl to be in the semi flat compound and i later found out that she is the daughter of the house cleaner

the girl is temptin, that i desire to made sex with her if for once ... i never knew she of this or have been in the act before until right now am catchin her stealin pant that her own mother help wash for one of the neighbor in the flat..

today i am off from work and i just come back from ringroad to register my name at foodco for a video game competition
goin on.
i was at my table behind the window and i can see everything happenin downstair and unfortunately for her she did not know have been watchin her and her mother with the two kids since.
while her mother was away to dry the other cloth at the other corner she fasten steal it

the PROBLEM is, should i expose her?
or i can be of smart to have my WAY now?
Who gives people pants to wash these days undecided
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 12:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Skyfornia:
Hmm...you are thinking with your dlck..
but what if were you.. dont let be bersia about this....
as in if you really put yourself in my shoe... think about the hot vein..
i know it is dilemma, this kind of drama happens... and i have think like a 90% man could think
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 12:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
ebonyggurl:

You are one of the things that is wrong with society today undecided
Well :/
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Obiworld2020: 12:52pm On Jun 19, 2019
Bros just call her two aside and ask her why she's doing that, it may be that she no longer have good panties so she decided to help her self, then you can even promise to get her some if possible, thereby bringing her more close to yourself and then subsequently thanking me later......but you don't have to thank me... What are friends for?
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Bellotelli: 12:54pm On Jun 19, 2019
looku dem looku dem... na dem... grin grin grin
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 12:55pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:
Who gives people pants to wash these days undecided
i think the lazy ones called wife... the pant probably her size
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Deepfeel(m): 1:00pm On Jun 19, 2019
VicYo:

i think the lazy ones called wife... the pant probably her size
So the madam hasn't notice her missing pants yet? And the lady that washed it didn't notice a pant is missing from the ones she dried?
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 1:47pm On Jun 19, 2019
Obiworld2020:
Bros just call her two aside and ask her why she's doing that, it may be that she no longer have good panties so she decided to help her self, then you can even promise to get her some if possible, thereby bringing her more close to yourself and then subsequently thanking me later......but you don't have to thank me... What are friends for?
YEA... i was also thinkin of this... thanks
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 1:51pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

So the madam hasn't notice her missing pants yet? And the lady that washed it didn't notice a pant is missing from the ones she dried?
na one kind ibo... her kids her own... plenty pants
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Drisade: 2:12pm On Jun 19, 2019
just call expose her and let everyone know Wat is happening u never can tell who u will be saving from this ur boxers can be next
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by carter009(m): 2:29pm On Jun 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin Sharp guy.
Obiworld2020:
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 2:49pm On Jun 19, 2019
Deepfeel:

Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Kendumazy(m): 3:10pm On Jun 19, 2019
The way ladies or women conveniently gives out their panties to outsider to watch for them still baffles me. Seen this happen in a flat i once frequently visited.
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 3:16pm On Jun 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
The way ladies or women conveniently gives out their panties to outsider to watch for them still baffles me. Seen this happen in a flat i once frequently visited.
i tire o... and it those pavement concrete with metal as fence with a big gate we use.. so transparent
ibo no de too caution unlike yoruba
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Deepfeel(m): 3:46pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=VicYo post=79480226][/quote]
Jeez all those panties for one person shocked
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by Glycosunde: 4:28pm On Jun 19, 2019
How can somebody give her pants to somebody to wash for them. This is the height of laziness n if she can't wash her pants her self just imagine how will she be able to take care of her home

@ op call d girl aside n tell her u saw her n that what she did is wrong. Is she even aware dat she can contact disease from wearing somebody else pant. Let her know n you can then continue your ministry from there to the permanent location
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 9:48pm On Jun 19, 2019
i'll do the talkin with her.... but it seem like she want wears and shes broke... before she steal the first pant... she rolled her top up and was avouching her underwear with the one she sight on the wire with her mom
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by rowland545(m): 10:05pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=VicYo post=79480226][/quote/]see Benz everywhere
Re: Need Your Advice; I Saw Her Fetched 2 Pants From The Wire Now by VicYo(m): 10:25pm On Jun 19, 2019
[quote author=rowland545 post=79493028][/quote]
benz biti bawo? shocked she cant have the heart to that extent... she is not like your heart

(1) (Reply)

Farmer Proposes To Girlfriend Placing Engagement Ring On A Cow’s Breast / Regina Daniels Old Video Break The Internet Today (watch) / When A Girl You Like Says She's In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.