Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,523 members, 7,836,998 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:35 PM

Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States (11250 Views)

Peter Obi's Speech At LCCI Postponed And 15 Candidates Protest Exclusion / Okada Ban: Ajao Estate Residents Protest Exclusion / Candidates Protest Exclusion From Presidential Debate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by SaturnNick(m): 7:12am On Jun 20, 2019
Macdove02:
Ok,
Nigeria depends so much on crude oil sha.
While everything is becoming electronic

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Aboguede(m): 7:13am On Jun 20, 2019
Fine

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by SaturnNick(m): 7:17am On Jun 20, 2019
whirlwind7:
Hmmm.

The obvious solution to all these issues is starring everyone in the face.
Restructure this shithole, and we might stand a better chance.
Restructure this shithole, and nobody else will give a flying damn whether you state is an oil producing one, or not.
Restructure this shithole, and you will have nobody but yourself to blame if crooks in power lord things over you.
Oil was discovered in Anambra for sure. Then Orient commenced building a refinery nearby. I don't know what the update is over that.
What I know is that the system of government in Nigeria is brutally unfair and disgusting. The Sharia states up north will go about destroying alcoholic drinks in their domain, yet they get a hefty share of the revenue from alcohol taxed from southern states. Same north gets huge chunks from oil revenue from the south, of which they make zero contribution.

I can't wait for oil to become worthless. We are getting there. FG knows that next to crude oil, the massive gas reserve in the south is another cash cow. They are hoping to latch in to that as well once the global crude oil market goes bust.

Just a matter of time. Injustice can only get so far. There's always certainly a day of reckoning.. and we approach it with every minute that goes by.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by barry75: 7:18am On Jun 20, 2019
What will kogi state that has 80% of this oil deposit in their land say? Over to you Yahaya Bello.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by goodnewsbabe: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2019
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by AustineE1: 7:21am On Jun 20, 2019
....what happened to the media oil found in badagry lagos and some northern states,as we where told that they were at the verge of lifting,two years on,they are still doing 'gulder ultimate search'. APC and propaganda,you cant seperate both!

2 Likes

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by akdjr(m): 7:26am On Jun 20, 2019
Why are the Ibos being treated as a second class citizen in Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by ifeachoonyeka6(m): 7:31am On Jun 20, 2019
[quote author=nastyesco post=79497626]These palm oil Eastern brothers of ours also want to be flexxing muscle like they have crude oil.....

Dear Anambrarians, Palm oil no b crude oil oh >: Bros I am from ogwu ikpele, this company has been exploring oil in my community so long and took it to Delta State
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by etrouble: 7:31am On Jun 20, 2019
Jestin:
I know if it is northern state, it should have been a deal done already....continue with the protest guys..I dey with una

If your brother the drunk ineffectual buffoon called Goatluck Jonathan did not do it for the 8 years that the idiot was VP, Ag President and President, then it will be stupid for any Igbo to dream that your enemy Buhari will do it. Just wait till we have an organization for hard drugs trafficking states, you can be sure that you will be top three.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by IjebuAssasin: 7:38am On Jun 20, 2019
nastyesco:
These palm oil Eastern brothers of ours also want to be flexxing muscle like they have crude oil.....

Dear Anambrarians, Palm oil no b crude oil oh angry

*runs out of thread

Tell dem abeg...

Opolo eyes no be open eyes... grin

Okoro Savages lasan lasan. grin

3 Likes

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Nobody: 7:44am On Jun 20, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Actually is a truth that cannot be hidden.

Various wide and extensive researches shows that Edo are just Yorubas having many things in common from obas to names to certain cultural similarities and even in language.
okay we know. So how does that relate with the topic and discussion that Igboland is landlock without oil?

6 Likes

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Nobody: 7:46am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
okay we know. So how does that relate with the topic and discussion that Igboland is landlock without oil?

Lolzzzzzz

Thanks you agreed that Edos are a sub group of Yorubas.

That's all.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Nobody: 7:48am On Jun 20, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzz

Thanks you agreed that Edos are a sub group of Yorubas.

That's all.
hmm okay. Igbos are also a slave subgroup of ijaws. Thanks for agreeing

5 Likes

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by bestdudes: 7:57am On Jun 20, 2019
nastyesco:
These palm oil Eastern brothers of ours also want to be flexxing muscle like they have crude oil.....

Dear Anambrarians, Palm oil no b crude oil oh angry

*runs out of thread
anambra has the largest gas reserve in the country. Anuofia

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by ITbomb(m): 8:07am On Jun 20, 2019
They are oil bearing states not oil producing states
All the oil fields they are mentioning are OPL, till when they get the OML then we talk
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Nobody: 8:24am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
hmm okay. Igbos are also a slave subgroup of ijaws. Thanks for agreeing

Wonderful.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Ultimatezlant: 8:34am On Jun 20, 2019
Juliusmalema:

I don't have your time or for any of your people

Edo state is simply a sub group or extension of yorubaland....that's all.
I think
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Nobody: 8:36am On Jun 20, 2019
Ultimatezlant:
I think you should add delta to it been part of bendel of the old Midwest where your analogy emanated from

See painment
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Ultimatezlant: 8:38am On Jun 20, 2019
Juliusmalema:

See painmebt
quote me when you can spell well.

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Kyngfarabale1(m): 9:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Actually is a truth that cannot be hidden.

Various wide and extensive researches shows that Edo are just Yorubas having many things in common from obas to names to certain cultural similarities and even in language.
edo state is better than all the whole eastern state in Nigeria

anger issues with u people

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by GetCofOProperty: 9:07am On Jun 20, 2019
Wow! Removing Anambra from the list? Then Lagos and Ogun should be the replacement because of the discoveries.

Do You Desire A Very Good Property (Landed property or to buy a house apartment) for acquisition or as a form of Investment That Guarantee High Return? Check our signature below on how to get on PROMO affordable titled lands & properties in good location with Rest of mind. There are good properties in choice locations that boast of a huge return on investment.

You may want to partake in the available promos. Visit our Ikeja Office @ 3/9 Olu Koleosho Street (Off Medical Road) or OUR ISLAND OFFICE @Kilometer 38, LEKKI-EPE EXPRESSWAY By Mayfair (AWOYAYA).

Call +2348027390046.
Click the WhatsApp link to reach out to us. Or if you want to know how you can be a part of the business part of Real Estate/Property Business... Join this link together erasing every space and click to chat us ht tp s: / / bit. ly/2ASCSgC

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Amah70: 9:09am On Jun 20, 2019
Under Buhari govt, with Buhari as Petroleum minister, under Buhari who boasts that he fought bitter civil war because of the oil?
Wait for him to leave office.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by tsdarkside(m): 9:11am On Jun 20, 2019
israelmao:
When the crude oil dries up or it becomes useless I think Nigerians' senses will come alive and their hidden creativity will be unleashed.

dries up,dries up....we have been hearin this bullshitt from una for years....

from were do you people even have this nonesense from sef....??
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Amah70: 9:14am On Jun 20, 2019
Kyngfarabale1:

edo state is better than all the whole eastern state in Nigeria

anger issues with u people

Your happiness on the situation of Nigeria - your happiness on the situation is overflowing with milk and honey.
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Bimpe29: 9:16am On Jun 20, 2019
OMG!
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by OfoIgbo: 9:33am On Jun 20, 2019
And apart from the fact that Anambra has the 7th largest oil reserve in Nigeria, Anambra and Imo have the largest gas reserves in the whole of Nigeria, yet you don't wanna consider Anambra, an oil producing state.

I think Anambra people are beginning to wise up to some salient facts. I hope this campaign grows. Enough is enough

1 Like

Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by sparko1(m): 9:57am On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So I'm from an Oyel producing state! Wonderful

Nothing wonderful about it!
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by ken6488(m): 10:06am On Jun 20, 2019
wink Nice
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by arthurwillia(m): 10:13am On Jun 20, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
So I'm from an Oyel producing state! Wonderful
K
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by Nobody: 10:18am On Jun 20, 2019
arthurwillia:

I Dey Nnewi na, make we talk beep me 08127603957
I'm not in that Axis.. Thanks
Re: Communities Protest Exclusion Of Anambra From Oil-producing States by TSRC: 10:53am On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
Two igbo states apart from anambra are part of the niger delta and are actively gemerating oil for Nigeria as we speak.

Illiterate.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Two Rep Members, Aliyu Yawo And Danjuma Usman Defect To APC From APGA And PDP / PDP Will Bounce Back – Atiku / How to tackle the Problem of Corruption Cankerworm In Nigeria!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.