Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,066 members, 7,838,700 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 08:08 AM

Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's (3487 Views)

Reno Omokri: Why Dangote Refinery Is Buying Crude Oil From The US / Casual Workers Ground Activities At Warri Refinery / Umahi Sacks Tertiary Institution’s Boards Headed By Ex-minister, Ambassador (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 1:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rolings:

lets assume you are right, did you shout southernization during Gej era when everything went to easterners and south southerners? its payback time....its karma.....while the yorubas were shouting marginalization during Gej era, yall told us Obj did 8 years......so deal with it now for the next 4 years....
do Yorubas or Hausa own oil? No so all appointments concerning oil should be given to the Niger deltans

4 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Rolings: 1:12pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
do Yorubas or Hausa own oil? No so all appointments concerning oil should be given to the Niger deltans

so what are niger deltans doing in federal agencies located in the north, and in agricultural entities since they dont farm, can they drink their oil? what is a niger deltan doing in north east development commission?

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by ahiboilandgas: 1:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
how is it Niger delta business?
kaduna refinery ...what is niger delta (ibori ,tompolo and co )or those people on wooden houses on water
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by TooMuchStuff: 1:38pm On Jun 20, 2019
Amanismone:
it's not Benin kingdom oil so it's not Edo business.

If Edo people has oil like ijaw have it, Benin would have seceded from Nigeria. We don't dull
Of course it's not the current Benin Kingdom am talking about.
I mean the very historic Benin Kingdom of 450AD
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
This lopsidedness in employment into public firm should be corrected, for it doesn't speak well our nation.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by amaben2020(m): 4:48pm On Jun 20, 2019
I pray this oil dries up or we stop getting patronage from other countries as soon as possible. Amen

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Nobody: 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
KEVIND:

My brother that's how it is oo. Go to Eleme Petrochemical, NNPC South South Zonal headquarter in Portharcourt, you'll weep. The North have taken over every sensitive positions in both the down stream & Upstream sector.They head everything. You can't be employed there without a strong recommendations from Abuja. When I hear some of my southern brothers argue & tell me it doesn't matter whoever Buhari appoint as long as he is qualified, I laugh because they're beclouded by party affiliation & interest. They don't seems to see the bigger picture. The North don't play politics when it has to do with their interest.
Southern are their enemies especially south south region
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by escapefromusa(f): 9:17pm On Jun 20, 2019
amaben2020:
I pray this oil dries up or we stop getting patronage from other countries as soon as possible. Amen

Why not pray your illness - poverty dries up.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8238420_screenshotfrom20171223045529_png4a40fa2797ca822610a97814ad5f6003
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by amaben2020(m): 10:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
escapefromusa:

Why not pray your illness - poverty dries up.
www.nairaland.com/attachments/8238420_screenshotfrom20171223045529_png4a40fa2797ca822610a97814ad5f6003

See as you resemble clown wey escape from USA
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by killsmith(f): 11:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
Rolings:

lets assume you are right, did you shout southernization during Gej era when everything went to easterners and south southerners? its payback time....its karma.....while the yorubas were shouting marginalization during Gej era, yall told us Obj did 8 years......so deal with it now for the next 4 years....
onyeara di ka gi.... Jonathan concentrated on the north. Fighting boko haram and building almajiri schools and universities in the north. Jonathan even elected people in the opposition party in his government. Look at how Jonathan conceded defeat and look at what your buhari shamelessly forced himself on Nigerians. Stop hating Jonathan. Nobody in your coming will be as modest as him.

4 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by ANIOMADEI2018: 1:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Fulmigati:

Learn to read and comprehend, where did I say I'm an Ijaw? You're definitely Yoruba for you to insert them into this conversation.
How is it fair to indigenous of Warri that their industry is dominated by foreigners? You would not tolerate this crap, but you expect them to tolerate it for the sake of one Nigeria?

But your people dominated onitsha people in onitsha
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Emilokoiyawon: 3:45am On Jun 21, 2019
Amanismone:

So Ondo State, one of the major oil producers, is not Yoruba abi? See your mouth like kerosene funnel.

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Emilokoiyawon: 3:49am On Jun 21, 2019
killsmith:
onyeara di ka gi.... Jonathan concentrated on the north. Fighting boko haram and building almajiri schools and universities in the north. Jonathan even elected people in the opposition party in his government. Look at how Jonathan conceded defeat and look at what your buhari shamelessly forced himself on Nigerians. Stop hating Jonathan. Nobody in your coming will be as modest as him.

But GEJ publicly made it clear that Igbos were the 'bedrock' of his corrupt government...you Igbos stole Niger Deltans entitlement during GEJ tenures, so you should pay the Niger Deltans back what you stole from them.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by JubrilBuhari: 3:54am On Jun 21, 2019
Fulmigati:
The people should fight for what belongs to them. That is why the Ijaws remain my favorite tribe outside my own they won't tolerate this nonsense.
Hsusas are also heading Oil companies at their backyards too.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by JubrilBuhari: 3:58am On Jun 21, 2019
ANIOMADEI2018:

But your people dominated onitsha people in onitsha
What do you mean by dominating Onitsha people at Onitsha?
Anyone fighting for Onitsha land or collecting his allocation?
Are you from Anambra State?
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by fx45(m): 5:03am On Jun 21, 2019
amc:

Adewale Ladenegan, - MD Kaduna Refinery
Stolen oil from the Niger-Delta

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by orisa37: 5:10am On Jun 21, 2019
Why? We are in a Democracy, not Militariocracy. He should be Indigene of the State. The C.P also should be indigene.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by tiwiex(m): 5:12am On Jun 21, 2019
amc:

Really? And who has been heading the NNPC in the last 3 years? Definitely not an Ijaw man.

You guys are petty and losers, focusing on the wrong things. There are Ijaws in high positions in companies owned by Yorubas and Hausas. I don't see the junior Yorubas and Hausa staff complaining. Nigeria does not have discriminatory laws and there is freedom of movement all cross the country.

It's a givernmanebt agency. Not a Nigerian company.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Bighead9: 5:40am On Jun 21, 2019
Amanismone:
Go to delta state, enter warri refinery and you'll think you are in Kaduna. They hardly speak English except Hausa. 80% of people working their are from the north and all Muslims.

It's such a shame people that own the oil are used as slaves in their own land

So what?

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:11am On Jun 21, 2019
franklyfrank:
but Igbos are not allowed to vote in Lagos

How are Igbos not allowed to vote in Lagos?
Didn't Igbos say they own 99% of Lagos and developed it?

Liars ought to have good memories.

2 Likes

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:12am On Jun 21, 2019
orisa37:
Why? We are in a Democracy, not Militariocracy. He should be Indigene of the State. The C.P also should be indigene.

Under which law?
The only time policemen were posted to serve in their states of origin was 1991 under IBB.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Ikpeazukerosene: 6:16am On Jun 21, 2019
Amanismone:

Ondo has oil, Lagos has oil. Both are oil producing
Even Ogun has oil reserves just that it's untapped.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Lerio(m): 6:49am On Jun 21, 2019
Since Niger Delta indigenes no wan get sense, they will reap what they sow. I just thank God for Igbos that boldy say things the way it is. They have been shouting against this since 1967 but we ignorantly put up deaf ear to the truth they say, now you all are complaining. Slaughter market in ph is headed by an hausa man. This can never happen in the north.

Thank God for Igbos because am sure God is with them. The day if reckoning will come soon. I hope they can swim the oceans because before you travel from Rivers state to the north, you must pass through one southeastern state. Buhari has succeded in dividing this country congrats to him.

1 Like

Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by NaMe4: 7:06am On Jun 21, 2019
Rolings:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cabinet_of_President_Goodluck_Jonathan
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by orisa37: 9:35am On Jun 21, 2019
Ikpeazukerosene:

Under which law?
The only time policemen were posted to serve in their states of origin was 1991 under IBB.

It's a Fundamental objective of a good discerning Democracy.
IBB then operated a Military Democracy. No wonder he is such a "Rambo Democrat", that allows the people to govern the people. He went to the NASS sometimes to plead for State Police. autonomy.
Re: Warri Refinery Is Headed By Hausa's by Rolings: 9:44am On Jun 21, 2019
killsmith:

im not from the north, so its not my business if GEJ decided to develop the north at the expense of his people all in the name of playing statesman.......GEJ was doing the bidding of the north cos he was spineless and too weak to confront them and since he doesnt know the power he wields as a president, the same people he was pampering ousted him from power.....if you say Buhari forced himself on Nigerians, Atikus desperation shows he has a hidden agenda to loot the country blind again

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? / How The Early Yoruba Migrants In Gold Coast [ghana] Were Beggars. / Uchenna Amaechi The Brother Of Chibuike Amaechi Celebrate Drink Hero Beer-pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.