Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,361 members, 7,812,018 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:27 AM

Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? (3454 Views)

FCT Minister, Bello, Misses Flight As EndSARS Protesters Block Road / Ondo Youths Commission Road "On Behalf Of The Governor" (Video) / Amaechi Clashed With Segun Sowunmi At Symposium (WATCH) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 4:19pm On Jul 09, 2019
Why haven't security men clashed with muslims that pray on major roads?

Every Friday in major northern Nigeria cities and towns, muslims gather in any mosque located at the centre of the town no matter how small the mosques is and do their jumat prayer there. They do it obstructing roads around the mosques and I find it baffling that our security agent have hardly clashed with them the way they clashed with Shi'ite muslims.

What is the secret behind this highly improbable pattern?

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 8:05pm On Jul 12, 2019
why?
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Wildcat2020: 9:58pm On Jul 12, 2019
They clash with IPOB member only and that's what jubril in asorock told them..

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Babalegba(m): 10:19pm On Jul 12, 2019
Those are Sunni Muslims.,a protected species undecided lipsrsealed .Sunni Muslims bombs Shia mosques all over the worldl. The two have ideological differences and being Muslims they settle it the way they know how instead of leaving each sect to their own devices like the Christian's do.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 11:54am On Aug 03, 2019
Babalegba:
Those are Sunni Muslims.,a protected species undecided lipsrsealed .Sunni Muslims bombs Shia mosques all over the worldl. The two have ideological differences and being Muslims they settle it the way they know how instead of leaving each sect to their own devices like the Christian's do.
I agree with you.

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 2:44am On Sep 12, 2019
Wildcat2020:
They clash with IPOB member only and that's what jubril in asorock told them..
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Charleys: 5:26am On Sep 12, 2019
Blocking of roads during prayers is a sin in Islam.

8 Likes

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Formularcr7: 5:34am On Sep 12, 2019
It's better to use your time on something sensible

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Validated: 5:43am On Sep 12, 2019
Formularcr7:
Meaning blocking of roads by muslims on Fridays is foolishness? Just asking so that you can help our understanding.

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 3:42am On Sep 13, 2019
Formularcr7:
Like what?

12 Likes

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by helinues: 5:40am On Sep 13, 2019
Probably, you are referring to Sunnis

Make sure you understand something before rushing to create a thread

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 1:35pm On Oct 11, 2019
Thanks for the correction @helinues. But no clash yet, why ?

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Nobody: 1:37pm On Oct 11, 2019
May God bless ur brain OP

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by debaj10: 12:07am On Oct 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:
just another aspect of our national "animal farm".

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by sweetonugbu: 5:53am On Oct 12, 2019
All animal are equal but some are more equal than the other.

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by helinues: 5:56am On Oct 12, 2019
CodeTemplar:

Cos they are the majority in Nigeria Muslims.. Almost 75% if I am not mistaken.

And also they are the one in power... No long story about that

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by olatunyemi(m): 6:52am On Oct 12, 2019
On a normal day, I won't reply this but I realize as a Christian you don't know anything about Islam per se. You think everyone who is not shia is sunni and you think federal government is Sunni. you're far from the truth.

As a Nigerian, I know you should be concerned of road blocking and not who or why do they block it. In my side, ordinary party like wedding could cause road block, even church anniversary celebration.

I know you pick Islam as your example because it's every week. but others do as well

Shia will block road for hours unlike at most 30 minutes of other Muslims. And you dare not pass if Shia is doing their thing.

condemn road blockade as a Nigerian not as a religious bigot

11 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 10:12pm On Dec 01, 2019
olatunyemi:
On a normal day, I won't reply this but I realize as a Christian you don't know anything about Islam per se. You think everyone who is not shia is sunni and you think federal government is Sunni. you're far from the truth.

As a Nigerian, I know you should be concerned of road blocking and not who or why do they block it. In my side, ordinary party like wedding could cause road block, even church anniversary celebration.

I know you pick Islam as your example because it's every week. but others do as well

Shia will block road for hours unlike at most 30 minutes of other Muslims. And you dare not pass if Shia is doing their thing.

The question is actually directed to the Nigerian Army more than it is to muslims or Sunni. Read well and stop talking like a deranged fellow....

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by dignity33: 10:19pm On Dec 01, 2019
olatunyemi:

you are a big liar christian don't block road even if they do they will make a way for passersby unlike Muslim.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 8:10am On Apr 15, 2020
@dignity33, well said.
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by ofeco: 8:20am On Apr 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
Why haven't security men clashed with muslims that pray on major roads?

Every Friday in major northern Nigeria cities and towns, muslims gather in any mosque located at the centre of the town no matter how small the mosques is and do their jumat prayer there. They do it obstructing roads around the mosques and I find it baffling that our security agent have hardly clashed with them the way they clashed with Shi'ite muslims.

What is the secret behind this highly improbable pattern?

Is blocking roads during prayers the same thing with threatening disintegration?
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by StreetFight: 8:23am On Apr 15, 2020
Igbo Shiites have come again. When El-Zakzaky was arrested, it was same you people that posted against the arrest of your fellow terrorist brothers.
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by nagastat: 8:44am On Apr 15, 2020
Usually on Fridays
I have not witnessed this since the lockdown here in Lagos.
I have complained about this on my street, and I was told that the blockade is because of the spill over from usually bedecked jumaat prayers. Because like Christians on Sunday, Muslims see their jumaat prayers as mandatory on Fridays.

As a civil and humane person I saw reason to the sentiment as faithfuls believe in being in proximity of the symbol of faith (mosque in this case)

It's a matter of tolerance.
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by ZombiePUNISHER: 8:51am On Apr 15, 2020
nagastat:
Usually on Fridays
I have not witnessed this since the lockdown here in Lagos.
I have complained about this on my street, and I was told that the blockade is because of the spill over from usually bedecked jumaat prayers. Because like Christians on Sunday, Muslims see their jumaat prayers as mandatory on Fridays.

As a civil and humane person I saw reason to the sentiment as faithfuls believe in being in proximity of the symbol of faith (mosque in this case)

It's a matter of tolerance.

Tolerance?.... I strongly disagree
Those are potential terrorists displaying their disregard for others...

The government won't do anything
Terrorists dont fight terrorists

Reason why rag tag Boko Haram can never be defeated

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 9:14am On Apr 15, 2020
ofeco:

Is blocking roads during prayers the same thing with threatening disintegration?

Who is quilty of the bold? please be specific.
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Covidodo: 9:15am On Apr 15, 2020
Because they own your one Nigeria.
Is that too much to understand ??
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by Jahzrockballer(m): 1:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Covidodo:
Because they own your one Nigeria.
Is that too much to understand ??
Truth be told, it's very alarming!!!
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by hakeemhakeem(m): 5:49pm On Aug 21, 2020
blocking of road on Fridays in some places only arise bcoz of large congregation and majorly occurs when the mosque doesn't have large space. where that happens the stwerd lacks Cordination

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by kurupt1: 6:04pm On Aug 21, 2020
Please they should come to the east and block road for just one minute......we want to check something

1 Like

Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by CodeTemplar: 6:26pm On Aug 21, 2020
hakeemhakeem:
blocking of road on Fridays in some places only arise bcoz of large congregation and majorly occurs when the mosque doesn't have large space. where that happens the stwerd lacks Cordination
Liar spotted. It takes only one Friday prayer to know they have to move the crowd elsewhere.
Re: Why Havent Security Agent Clashed With Suuni Muslims Who Block Road On Fridays? by hakeemhakeem(m): 8:16am On Aug 22, 2020
[quote author=CodeTemplar post=93072769]Liar spotted. It takes only one Friday prayer to know they have to move the crowd elsewhere.
[/quot

To where? each community has where they pray every Friday's and the crowd grow gradually

(1) (2) (Reply)

BREAKING!!! Masked DSS Operatives Takes Over APC Secretariat / I Foresee A Violent Revolution Happening In Nigeria / Man Caught Allegedly Having $3x With An Imbe*cile In Amufie Community(photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.