Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,238 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:03 AM

No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. (8526 Views)

Please Anyone That Understand Women Should Explain To Me O(pics). / How Do I Get A Man That Understand Me / No Heaven For You If You Understand This Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by partnerbizz5(f): 9:01pm On Jun 20, 2019
You won't make heaven if you understand this pic at first glance.

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by SLAP44: 9:05pm On Jun 20, 2019
sofa Drills On room with Rug. grin

God will forgive us.

7 Likes

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by softwerk(f): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
: sad

That must be the effect of fervent prayers during a 14days fasting
!

The fervent prayers of the righteous availeth much!

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Oluwasaeon(m): 9:07pm On Jun 20, 2019
smh
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by psucc(m): 9:13pm On Jun 20, 2019
Una no go kee me Op it is now rare because of mattress. That time mat was a luxuryand bunk bed for the big boys, hmm mm

B in do mine generation no go know

I go still de heaven sha!
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Durhleepee(f): 9:21pm On Jun 20, 2019
What's this about? *I'm not understanding*.

3 Likes

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:
you be learner see my own na on top concrete floor the through back na out of this world

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jun 20, 2019
Durhleepee:
injury from having sex on hard floor or surface
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Foodforthought: 9:55pm On Jun 20, 2019
You are referring to urself. How do you know that understanding the picture someone won't make heaven? You also must understand the picture, meaning you are not going to heaven.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Pauling: 10:27pm On Jun 20, 2019
please help me out,,,,, wetin d pix meant
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by crackhouse(m): 10:41pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na your boyfriend?
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by crackhouse(m): 10:42pm On Jun 20, 2019
Durhleepee:
you will make heaven OK. Don't worry girl. ..
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Generalwoodz(m): 10:49pm On Jun 20, 2019
Why wont they make haven?
shey na injury from knelling down...maybe during prayers? or is there another prayer that I DONT KNOW?
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by gozie112(m): 11:32pm On Jun 20, 2019
Pauling:
wen u Bleep on the rug or mat
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by kalufelix(m): 11:36pm On Jun 20, 2019
Na when you cum e go clear for your eyes grin

Inside barracks that year. .
Chai diaris God o!

2 Likes

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Emilokoiyawon: 2:47am On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by odeebee: 6:45am On Jun 21, 2019
positivevibez:
you be learner see my own na on top concrete floor the through back na out of this world

Legend
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by ayusco85(m): 6:47am On Jun 21, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Thunder fire you. Are you the Heavens gate man?
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by falcon01: 7:26am On Jun 21, 2019
if you are a man and have it, you are gay. case closed
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Offpoint1: 7:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Thank God I don't understand the picture even though I have the making in many occasions.
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by mariobobby(m): 7:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Design your brand logo for just 1k ....whatsapp 07032164422

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Aooux(m): 8:10am On Jun 21, 2019
n

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by marriage1: 8:42am On Jun 21, 2019
Have you thought of someone that due to what he or she want from God, he knelt down and prayed so serious that heaven visited him immediately.
Have you thought about of someone praying for his or her Marriage so serious that he knelt down to God and said I will never let you go unless you bless me.
Some days ago we were praying for Marriages and Relationships, those that are very much committed to the Prayer can tell how their encounter with God looks like.
Read all at .....
allsinglesandmarried..com
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by theunnamed: 9:22am On Jun 21, 2019
Pauling:
o

So you no want make heaven

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by SendAbroad: 9:34am On Jun 21, 2019
For those who don't know,

It is called Carpet burns...

It occurs when someone is kneeling down and moving the knees back and forth.

I hope I have enlightened you today.
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by IamPlato(m): 9:48am On Jun 21, 2019
Analqueenluci Come And See, I Am Going To Heaven cool
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by respect80(m): 11:15am On Jun 21, 2019
Although I have this scar on both knees but not from s*x while kneeling on rug carpet or any hard surface but actually from playing football

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Greystone: 11:23am On Jun 21, 2019
lipsrsealed
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Doggy
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by Lonelypacifist6: 1:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Durhleepee:
You're lying you understand,As of you've not been in that situation before, Say the truth and shame the Devil.

1 Like

Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by rex444(m): 9:04pm On Jun 23, 2019
Never you try this on a rug....
Re: No Heaven For Those That Understand This Picture. by ossyla(m): 9:29am On Jun 26, 2019
u mean like fu*q grin grin
SLAP44:
sofa Drills On room with Rug. grin

God will forgive us.

(1) (Reply)

Boyfriend Want To Run Mad After Seeing Girlfriend Getting Some Action On CCTV / I Thought Church Girls Were Holy But See What Dis One Did...18+ / Lockdown: Lady Came Out Half-naked, Searching For Man That Will Service Her. VID

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.