Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,755 members, 7,840,947 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 05:50 PM

Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency (26790 Views)

Kukah: Stop Intimidating Nigerians, Ortom Tells Presidency / Stop Lying To Nigerians On Security Matters, Saraki Tells Presidency / Address Rumours Surrounding Osinbajo, Bakare Tells Presidency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by martineverest(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2019
I hate when hypocrites are forming innocent..... isn't obj the most corrupt nigerian in Democratic history?
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by OgologoDimkpa: 9:45am On Jun 21, 2019
missKiffy:
Baba is tensioning this Government
Mr Integrity is evil!

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Auxtin85(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2019
theunnamed:
Nairaland, this is trash oo
Talk about nepotism!!!

I was gonna do this few minutes ago, I decided to leave it for some reasons.

I hope nairaland does the same with Christian trend, I wonder why any sane Nigerian would support this religious supremacism
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Horus(m): 9:45am On Jun 21, 2019
The Government in Nigeria is the innocent mirror of the nation. The quality of government and its leaders, is simply a reflection of the collective consciousness of all the people in Nigeria. In some instances, leaders who came to power as the champions of anti-corruption have themselves been charged with being involved with levels of corruption even more serious than those of their predecessors. If the collective consciousness in Nigeria is disintegrated and negative, and people are not behaving in accord with Natural Law, then problems and corruption will be an unavoidable phenomenon of government. If, on the other hand, the collective consciousness in Nigeria is positive, integrated, and coherent, then the government will not be influenced by any negativity. If the people in Nigeria wish to be protected from corruption in government, then they must create an integrated collective consciousness. Positivity and harmony should be so strong and dense in national consciousness that negative influences cannot penetrate it

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by blackpanda: 9:46am On Jun 21, 2019
PHIPEX:
If there is anything I like about OBJ, its the fact that he's exposed. When he talks, he talks sense. When Buhari talks to the world, 90& is about flight ng corruption.

How does signing AfCFTA equate with having sense
Do u even know what the agreement is all about? Smh. Read una no go gree
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 21, 2019
Absolute truth.

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by israelmao(m): 9:50am On Jun 21, 2019
Obasanjo has never stopped until he wins a war when he begins with you just expect shots sporadically and sometimes continuously from every direction.

3 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by ashantitope: 9:52am On Jun 21, 2019
[s][left][/left]
phelonrays:
[s][/s]Your level of Zombiesm has blind your eye that you can see and think with your 'daft' brain that we are in democracy......... Continue being
[s][/s] a fool till one BH member locate you....

*spits*

[/s]
But I think everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion so why attacking him I think Nigerian have wise to the extent that nobody can tell us what to do he OBJ brought us to where we are to because when he has power to make the changes what did he do his first tenure in office he serve hause before others about did you want us to keep reminding you what he did in some south south and south east even if am a Yoruba man so just let leave it here
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by PHIPEX(m): 9:52am On Jun 21, 2019
blackpanda:

How does signing AfCFTA equate with having sense
Do u even know what the agreement is all about? Smh. Read una no go gree
I have read it more than you probably did, what next?

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by zoghys: 9:58am On Jun 21, 2019
phelonrays:
[s][/s]Your level of Zombiesm has blind your eye that you can see and think with your 'daft' brain that we are in democracy......... Continue being a fool till one BH member locate you....

*spits*

If you think his opinion is zombeism, as you put then then your reply is sheer stupidity and devoid of any form of factual reasoning. OBJ was as nepotistic as Buhari, and if not more. He practically enforce his people on majority, and that includes her own daughter while though educated lacks the intellect to deliver benefits of good democracy and governance to the good people of Ogun state she represented at the time. OBJ himself as a large input in the 1999 constitution as amended who gives absolute key to the doors of our common wealth to some elected few all in the name of bureaucracy. He started the foundation of nepotism, corruption, oligarch tendency of modern Nigerian democracy, and now he want s to stand out. OBJ should go back to his farm, and attend to his pigs like that my learned and informed friend has postulated.
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by uniquelyspecial(m): 10:02am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
as usual children of the yeast
Did I Insult u? Why are u guys always quick to replying people with insults
Daft brain, fool all because I support buhari
You have jst proven you're not any better

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by coolexy2: 10:03am On Jun 21, 2019
Dchair2:
Mumu is it all about farming? Read abeg

Nigeria can not just be a dumping ground.. Just as simple as that...
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2019
Bubu Rigged the Election to his Favour.. Nobody with a sane mind would vote for that tyrant called buhari

6 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by adewest1999(m): 10:04am On Jun 21, 2019
This obj no get shame o....... it's all the 8yrs wey e rule Wetin e get to show for am.............hypocrisy
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Klington: 10:04am On Jun 21, 2019
[s]
iamJ:
all your letters, all your wailings, all your warnings

people still voted bubu en masse grin grin

go to your farm and face ur pigs, nobody sends you again
[/s]

Your brain is upside down grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by coolexy2: 10:06am On Jun 21, 2019
zoghys:

If you think his opinion is zombeism, as you put then then your reply is sheer stupidity and devoid of any form of factual reasoning. OBJ was as nepotistic as Buhari, and if not more. He practically enforce his people on majority, and that includes her own daughter while though educated lacks the intellect to deliver benefits of good democracy and governance to the good people of Ogun state she represented at the time. OBJ himself as a large input in the 1999 constitution as amended who gives absolute key to the doors of our common wealth to some elected few all in the name of bureaucracy. He started the foundation of nepotism, corruption, oligarch tendency of modern Nigerian democracy, and now he want s to stand out. OBJ should go back to his farm, and attend to his pigs like that my learned and informed friend has postulated.

OBJ is the huge problem to this nation. He was once a Nigerian democracy president.. Does he ever listen to any idea, advice from pass leader also
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Chrisjay1998(m): 10:08am On Jun 21, 2019
Idiot read the post well and u wil see OBJ is making sense..
blackpanda:
Obasanjo is a demon
Evil wicked bastard

So u want us to sign an agreement that will turn the country into dumping ground, just because u have collected money to lobby govt. Oloshi. God punish u wicked pple

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by coolexy2: 10:09am On Jun 21, 2019
adewest1999:
This obj no get shame o....... it's all the 8yrs wey e rule Wetin e get to show for am.............hypocrisy

OBJ brought this level of democracy to this nation..
Is not my hater nor my liking...

May God protect us and help us
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by RichBoy247: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

Obasanjo lost his polling booth to Buhari. Atiku lost his polling booth to Buhari by 287 votes to 267. Buba Galadima lost his polling booth by 175 votes to 3. Yet, these idiots will not keep quiet. Did Buhari also rig in your polling booths right there in your present? Idiotic idiots.
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by materialproject: 10:13am On Jun 21, 2019
Ok
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Kenneth10110(m): 10:14am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

Its better to tell people the truth even if they don't listen. Now see the current state of the country herdsmen brutalising and even those who voted him are suffering from it, look at the economy except you are so rich that you don't know what's going on in Nigeria. OBJ be like ' i tell you una no hear'

2 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by tegrianonigltd(m): 10:15am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
did we ever say that 5% is a priority

Back to back the yeast rejected bubu and he still won

Let the 5% go, wahala, let them have their republic wahala, yet they are not useless lol, backhead thinking..
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Theboss100(m): 10:16am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

By Rigging Which Is The Biggest Corruption Ever. Dnt Tell Me He Rigged Cus Others Did It, Otherwise, U Will Be As Useless As Menstral Pad In Terms Of Reasoning.

So Tell Me, What Is That One Thing That Makes U To Support Buhari Like A Fly Following Cow Upandan?

4 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by drbamanga: 10:21am On Jun 21, 2019
That is why we are where we are. Sycophant!
iamJ:

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Tareq1105: 10:29am On Jun 21, 2019
Auxtin85:
Thank you for always speaking the truth to this government

Criticism is good for our democracy especially a president like Buhari, who to me, needed to be reminded constantly on lopsided appointment and the need to balance it.

However, I don't believe in the messenger.

3 Likes

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by Davidasi: 10:30am On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelive:

Who are you referring to as "people" voted for your Bubu?
Did I tell you I voted for Bubu ?when you said "people" don't you think you mentioned my name without my consent?
Anything about lifeless President, please count me out.
. Confirmed my brother god bless u
Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by livebyday(m): 10:34am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:
as usual children of the yeast

Did I Insult u? Why are u guys always quick to replying people with insults

Daft brain, fool all because I support buhari

When commenting focus on the person not tribe respect the forum rules

Respect others users tribes, religion and culture

You have been cautioned before

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by livebyday(m): 10:36am On Jun 21, 2019
iamJ:

This caution is coming again respect others tribes culture and religion

If you are engaged with a user direct that discuss to the user and not their tribe

This is your third caution

If a user insults your tribe report them

1 Like

Re: Nepotism Is Corruption, Obasanjo Tells Presidency by livebyday(m): 10:38am On Jun 21, 2019
phelonrays:
[s][/s]Your level of Zombiesm has blind your eye to a point that you can even see or think with your 'daft' brain that we are in democracy......... Continue being a fool till one BH member locate you....

*spits*

Ensure you don't result to name calling , abuse or derogatory speech when engaging in discussion on this forum

Be cautioned

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ibrahim Gambari: Bukola Saraki Congratulates The New Chief Of Staff / Wike Lúlé: Nduka Obaigbena Mocks Wike During Nduka's Mum Funeral (Video) / 180 Boko-haram Insurgents Killed By Camerounian Soldiers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.