Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,008 members, 7,821,536 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:36 PM

wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) (2745 Views)

Nairaland Dating Thread 2021 Where Singles Mingle For Life Partner. Come In! / Guys, Can You Date This Kinda Female? / How Safe Is This Kinda Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Pojomojo: 12:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
I told my girl I was coming to see her last night around 7pm but she said I shouldn’t come cuz she applied honey on her face and needed it to stay for like 2hrs so I told her I’d come in 2hrs time which she said okay. Fast forward to 2hrs and her number isn’t going throughnor is she replying her messages on WhatsApp, after all effort to reach turned futile I used my buddy’s number to call her and it rang but she didn’t pick up all through the night no response till this morning and her excuse was this

She borrowed her roommate her phone to take pictures at a party she went for yesterday cuz her roommate uses an Android phone, but she asked her not to pick her calls or reply her messages, I asked why she didn’t even send me a quick message to inform me earlier and she said, She actually forgot her phone in her roommate bag after she helped her do her makeup and she’s really sorry.

Now my question is this; what would you do if your partner come up with this kinda Lie(excuse)
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by SlickRob(m): 12:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Do nothing. If its a lie,time will tell.

2 Likes

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Kingosytex(m): 1:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
OP, don't panick. there is no cause for alarm. so far as she keeps allowing you to eat from her forbidden fruit then you don't have a problem

4 Likes

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Kingosytex(m): 1:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
OP, don't panick. there is no cause for alarm. so far as she keeps allowing you to eat from her forbidden fruit then you don't have a problem.
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Continentjellof: 1:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by elmagnifico411(m): 1:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
If I were u, I won’t do anything. After all she’s just a girlfriend. OP, if u don’t trust her, leave her. Gehs plenty outside.

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Eazie351(m): 1:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free only if you want to be free indeed.

drops mic.

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by punisha: 2:21pm On Jun 21, 2019
shocked

She must be of lai Mohammed's decent.

Anyways now u know she ain't loyal and yours truly,
Don't be like the other moronic op who kept snooping through his gfs phone and was hurting himself.

Gradually replace her without making a fuss about it after u have given her another chance to redeem herself. Not all relationships end in marriage just so u know.

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by CosmicPhoenix: 2:56pm On Jun 21, 2019
your GF is fvcking someone else

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by catwalq(f): 2:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Girls get format shaaa. shocked shocked

OP pls tell your gf to always keep it simple when lying. Its less confusing and as such,easy to remember.

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Fountainofyouth(f): 4:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
catwalq:
Girls get format shaaa. shocked shocked

OP pls tell your gf to always keep it simple when lying. Its less confusing and as such,easy to remember.

But what if she's telling the truth?we have to see it from another angle.

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

theres no truth here. The lie nor follow.
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by catwalq(f): 5:46pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

From evening till morning?
Lend someone your phone to go to a party with it?
When you have an appointment with someone?
She didn't think to inform the bf b4 hand?
She didn't think to call?

I'm sorry but my mind is trained to sniff loopholes. Stupid ones especially.

1 Like

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Olorunnim: 6:06pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe I laugh like Santa Claus
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Xmen149(m): 6:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:

impossible angle u mean...that girl can plot a murder,see lie grin
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by dxpecial(m): 7:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Her lie is so incoherent hahaha :oHer lie is so incoherent hahaha
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by SendAbroad: 11:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Okay
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Nobody: 11:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
SlickRob:
Do nothing. If its a lie,time will tell.
Did you really mean the bolded words? angry

Well, my reaction will depend on what I take her for. A fling, I won't say or do anything but if it's a girl I have plans for, I'll review her status asap.undecided
Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by skywalker240(m): 4:51am On Jun 22, 2019
Olorunnim:
Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe Hoe I laugh like Santa Claus
grin
Nairalanders are real cheracter.

2 Likes

Re: wHat Would You Do If Your Partner Come Up With This Kinda Lie(excuse) by Pojomojo: 1:59pm On Sep 04, 2019
grin
skywalker240:

grin
Nairalanders are real cheracter.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

If sex don't prove love,why Is cheating painful? / Is This Real Or Magic? (pics) / My Relationship Is Dying Slowly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.