Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,236 members, 7,829,425 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup - Sports (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup (29540 Views)

Salah Has 4 Yellow Cards In His EPL Career, 3 Of Them For Taking His Shirt Off / New EPL Rule: Coaches To Be Shown Red And Yellow Cards For Misconduct / Top 10 Most Expensive Goalkeepers As At 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by naptu2: 7:47pm On Jun 21, 2019
Kiddogarcia:
the backpass law started with zaire man

grin grin

What year did the backpass law start?
Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by LZAA: 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
naptu2:

And what year did he stop playing and why?

What happened at the 1993 Champions League final.
95 due to his bad ankle
He was brutally tackled yes but it was no different from the tackles allowed in the 80s and 90s
Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by connkg(m): 8:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hey!
First off, Chiamaka Nnadozie's name should be on this thread. Her sadness was touching. Even the referee knew to leave her alone after her double-handed thumbs-up. Cheers to her, wish her a good game against Germany!

Now, we can talk vanBasten, his injury and the FIFA changes.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by dfrost: 8:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
alomeda600:
no..she actually said...wetin happen now....

Ooooh. Thanks. Seems my eyes was playing pranks on me then. I was angry with the whole incident.
Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by dfrost: 8:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
connkg:
Hey!
First off, Chiamaka Nnadozie's name should be on this thread. Her sadness was touching. Even the referee knew to leave her alone after her double-handed thumbs-up. Cheers to her, wish her a good game against Germany!

Now, we can talk vanBasten, his injury and the FIFA changes.

You are right. I really felt for her. embarassed

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by naptu2: 2:46am On Jun 22, 2019
grin and that's the difference between people who witnessed something and those that read about it on the Internet.
Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 6:04am On Jun 22, 2019
they robbed Jamaica against Italy, robbed Nigeria against France with this nonsense keeper stuff

funny enough, the penalty that was retook was no different from the first one but the we're eager to record it as a goal

MORAL: whites are not ready to stop racism
Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by Mryacks: 9:12am On Jun 22, 2019
alomeda600:
no..she actually said...wetin happen now....

I thought so too..
Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by Emyjeze(m): 11:21am On Jun 22, 2019
naptu2:

Currently, the goalkeeper will receive a yellow card if she removes both her feet from the goal line before a penalty is taken. The penalty will also be retaken if the kicker misses.

FIFA and IFAB have relaxed this rule. Now if there is a penalty shootout and the goalkeeper steps off the penalty line, the penalty will be retaken, but she will not be shown a yellow card.
wow that's a hard one though. thanks for the explanation sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: No Yellow Cards For Goalkeepers That Encroach At The Women's World Cup by naptu2: 4:05am On Jul 01, 2019
grin

I grew up in an era when everybody knew what Jogo Bonito meant. Terms like Cattenaccio and Total footbal were understood by all, not just literally, but we also understood what these terms implied.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Gernot Rohr Invites New Defender For Brazil Friendly / Super League: UEFA Metes Out Punishment To 9 Clubs; Real, Juve, Barca React / "We Are Good" - NFF President Pinnick Says, After Alleged Snub From Moses & Musa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.