Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,529 members, 7,850,807 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte (1860 Views)

Lady Who Got Pregnant At 23 As A Virgin Without Penetrative Sex (pics) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / I Prefer Dildos To Di*ks , It Makes Me Cum – Nigerian Lady Posts On Twitte (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by newsman101: 5:01pm On Jun 21, 2019
A twitter user by the name Loki, took to the micro blogging platform to narrate a story of a Cancer patient whose husband made love to even while she was hospitalized, as a result she got pregnant and later died.

Loki seemed to have known the deceased as she ranted and hinted her displeasure.

In her words:

If I say men are wicked don’t come into my dm calling me a misandrist please. My friend was diagnosed with brain cancer, she got really sick and was hospitalized in March. Her husband had sex with her in the hospital, she got pregnant and died this afternoon.

Read more>> https://lailasnews.com/her-husband-had-sex-with-her-in-the-hospital-she-got-pregnant-and-died-twitter-user-narrates/

Lalasticlala Seun
Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pfft
Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by TundeeednuT: 5:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
newsman101:
A twitter user by the name Loki, took to the micro blogging platform to narrate a story of a Cancer patient whose husband made love to even while she was hospitalized, as a result she got pregnant and later died.

Loki seemed to have known the deceased as she ranted and hinted her displeasure.

In her words:

If I say men are wicked don’t come into my dm calling me a misandrist please. My friend was diagnosed with brain cancer, she got really sick and was hospitalized in March. Her husband had sex with her in the hospital, she got pregnant and died this afternoon.

Read more>> https://lailasnews.com/her-husband-had-sex-with-her-in-the-hospital-she-got-pregnant-and-died-twitter-user-narrates/

Lalasticlala Seun
this your link go rust.

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by Theory2022: 5:10pm On Jun 21, 2019
Pesin wit brain cancer no go die
angry lai voices evrywhr undecided

3 Likes

Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by KristaPretty(f): 5:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
So what is the crime in a husband having CONSENSUAL sex with the wife

Abeg gerrout with your cancer mouth jor angry

2 Likes

Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by VulgarLee(m): 5:23pm On Jun 21, 2019
Theory2022:
Pesin wit brain cancer no go die
angry lai voices evrywhr undecided
Abeg baba bleach?
Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by GlorifiedTunde(m): 5:36pm On Jun 21, 2019
KristaPretty:
So what is the crime in a husband having CONSENSUAL sex with the wife

Abeg gerrout with your cancer mouth jor angry

Epp me and ask oh!

What if it was the lady's dying wish? Cancer patients usually want to do one last crazy thing.

People sha want to trend.
Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by nepapole(m): 5:57pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lieslieslieslieslieslies.
Re: Her Husband Had Sex With Her In The Hospital, She Got Pregnant And Died - Twitte by Olorunnim: 6:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
What if it was the wife that asked for Last Fucck.Cancer people dey Ask for crazy things oo esp brain cancer people dem because the brain is not functioning well.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Lady Records Herself, Pours Hot Water On Her Sleeping Fiance For Cheating On Her / Should I Breakup With Her? / When Was Your First Heart Break

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.