Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,910 members, 7,835,041 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 01:47 AM

“Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement (23220 Views)

This Is Your State, Nobody Can Chase You Away – Adeleke Tells Aregbesola / Judgement Sacking Me Not Majority Decision, Adeleke Tells Appeal Court / Tinubu Waves At Supporters Ahead Kano State Mega Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by edgecution(m): 10:13pm On Jun 21, 2019
blessedweapon:
This Adeleke man cap shaa cheesy grin cheesy grin grin

That's Serubawon's cap.

1 Like

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by PapyT1212(m): 10:15pm On Jun 21, 2019
Because we be your pikin who go be the main beneficiary of the looted funds when you eventually became govnor. Mumu da do u oga adeleke�

1 Like

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Sirjamo: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
All PDP Robots, you heard one of your slave masters, he said you should all gather inside the uncompleted wadata plaza and pray like the wailing zombies that you are

1 Like

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jun 21, 2019
Ade will win shaa

1 Like

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Jones4190(m): 11:00pm On Jun 21, 2019
I was in my room last night when my neighbor started screaming... "Help! Help! Snake ooo! "
I ran to her room with a strong wood in my hand.
When I dashed nto her room, I saw a very big snake facing my lovely neighbor inside her sitting room and other neighbors joined me.
We all started shouting, "Today is the end of your life, you witch snake!" .
I wanted to be a hero
that night so, I first of all ran to the snake to hit it with my wood. It turned and faced us with a red eye.
Then, i said if i count 1 to 3, we should hit the snake at once which we all agreed.
I started counting, 1...2....3 go!
Then, Peeeeeeeem! NEPA took d
light, (dat was wen I knew my village people have finally descided to kill me).
We all started screaming in the dark
because the door was closed so, no way to run outside and the snake was inside the room.
We nearly killed ourselves.
If someone touches me, I will hammer the stick on him thinking that it was the snake.
If I touched someone too, I will receive a bombastic beating too.
My Brothers and Sisters, as am talking to you now... We are all in the hospital because we nearly killed ourselves with the wood instead of the snake.
I have stopped helping people since then.
you cannot come and kill me for my children.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Blazebond(m): 11:08pm On Jun 21, 2019
grin grin grin grin baba abeg nor vex, but na dem b-red and davido you for dey yarn this matter give to because na dem go dey flex siren and enjoy the power when you don enter.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Adeleke must be high on cheap weed if he thinks those thieves will rule in his favour
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by tuniski: 11:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Caleb17:
Adeleke has little chances of winning at the supreme court.. with Tanko Mohammed there, they should just forget about it..

What will Tanko mohammed do aside justice?
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by D1zion: 12:21am On Jun 22, 2019
simonlee:

we see you!
abi oooo my brother.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by lazarusokafor90(m): 1:42am On Jun 22, 2019
TruthHurts100:

It turns my stomach when they mention the name of God.
It kind if makes me wonder if the God of old is still there. Because the God I know would be striking anyone who uses his name in vain dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 1:54am On Jun 22, 2019
This fellow is deluded! You wallow in sin and deceit and expect to have answered prayers. Beyond politics, it does not set a good example for a truant who has not changed his degenerate ways to become the Governor of Osun State. The last occupant was only half educated and as thuggish as they come. To have this one is several steps down the ladder in the morass.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 1:58am On Jun 22, 2019
edgecution:

That's Serubawon's cap.

Whose life was a study in waste! He died stoned and awash with alcohol! Whitewashed sepulchre!
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by kenny160: 7:30am On Jun 22, 2019
Canadanow:
He dey mad, because he go gimme money once he enters abi. And this one go pack money go USA once he enters too. Na that time he would start saying rubbish online like that stupid past governor of Oyo State... AJIMOBI or wetin be him name.
Your pikin dey abroad and because you have all stolen the money we all should enjoy, Canada and USA con dey reject our visa because we no sabi anybody. And our government didn't even try to do anything about it. And this people are collecting money for the application daily. Imagine making over 30millions daily.
Make minister dey talk sey US and Canada should please reject us visa. Imagine... And his children are in the states. We should stay back and develop the country that I have never gained anything from. I paid for my school, got no bursary, got no help from the stupid government apart from 2 exercise books we were given with that big former governor Ladoja head on the front page.
We are now the best Mumus in the whole world. And we call ourselves giant of Africa, no be only giant, na runt of Africa. Idiots
Awon were gbogbo.
bross if i av the time i wud av write for the whole day to commend ur right up, this the way good youth dat need better tomorrow should be tinking and talking, we should see all these leader as liers, unlike our yeye youth dat will start supporting and also abusing eachother if u ask dem wot dey av gained now...nothing imagine....thanks once again we Oyo state Youths are good thinkers

1 Like

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Johnnyessence(m): 8:51am On Jun 22, 2019
We pray for favour, mercy and victory for you on the judgement day on July 5th.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by lucia6: 1:09pm On Jun 22, 2019
Very funny, so the APC supporter will not call onto God, they will just be looking, they even organize prayer at ilerioluwa campaign office all day and night,, ,,
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Dangana1990: 1:20pm On Jun 22, 2019
yarimo:
Nobody should waste his time to pray for Loser. grin grin
He will become a winner not a loser since requested our prayer

1 Like

Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by yarimo(m): 5:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Dangana1990:
He will become a winner not a loser since requested our prayer
just pray for him he shouldn't commit suicide. grin
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by edgecution(m): 3:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
zoedew:

Whose life was a study in waste! He died stoned and awash with alcohol! Whitewashed sepulchre!

I dont know about that....but what i know is that even if he's alive and contested he would not have won. No be today.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 3:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
edgecution:

I dont know about that....but what i know is that even if he's alive and contested he would not have won. No be today.

If his body double so to say, in the person of NFA could garner that much in votes the real deal would have won beyond any contestation. He was a charismatic and generous politician to boot!
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by Johnnyessence(m): 1:20am On Jun 25, 2019
yarimo:
just pray for him he shouldn't commit suicide. grin
you are the one that will commit suicide when he's been swear in as the authentic governor of osun state. your bullying here won't help your career.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by edgecution(m): 3:02am On Jun 25, 2019
zoedew:

If his body double so to say, in the person of NFA could garner that much in votes the real deal would have won beyond any contestation. He was a charismatic and generous politician to boot!

Doesnt work that way Bro. It was sympathy votes mostly. He has been trying to be the Governor since 1999 and he's always been coming short. He's popular no doubt but someone like Omishore would have defeated him easily. Nobody knows Demola by the way.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by zoedew: 7:16am On Jun 25, 2019
edgecution:

Doesnt work that way Bro. It was sympathy votes mostly. He has been trying to be the Governor since 1999 and he's always been coming short. He's popular no doubt but someone like Omishore would have defeated him easily. Nobody knows Demola by the way.

Your response will not stand up to the application of a correct rendition of the facts as they really are! Go deeper.
Re: “Please Be Prayerful,” Adeleke Tells Supporters Ahead Of Supreme Court Judgement by booksrite(f): 7:11pm On Jun 28, 2019
This fellow is deluded! You wallow in sin and deceit and expect to have answered prayers. Beyond politics, it does not set a good example for a truant who not changed his degenerate ways to become the Governor of Osun State. The last occupant was only half educated and as thuggish as they come. To have this one is several steps down the ladder in the morass.

cheesy

(1) (2) (Reply)

Obidient Peace Concert Holds On August 8th / Pictures Of President Tinunbu At The UN General Assembly / Ensure You Work As You Dance: Obasanjo Counsels Dance-partner, Gov Adeleke

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.